Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    OCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Boone1186 View Post
    I take the pak about an hour after eating a meal with 1 fish oil capsule for the day. I drink two 16.9 ounce bottles of water while im working out. this is after i drink almost a full bottle with the pak itself. I know from experience if you take the pak on an empty stomach u will feel like hell, such as feeling dizzy and light headed and the red pill will make your heart rate increase dramatically. So if i were to give any advice from my experience, take an hour after a meal with a bottle of water and make sure to continue drinking water throughout the day. YOU CANT DRINK TOO MUCH WATER!!!!!!

does anyone feel rage while working out with the pak? i find myself yelling out loud a lot and hitting the floor with my fits a lot haha.. is that just me?

also.. the pump you feel while working out is AMAZING it feels like your muscles are inflated with air!

how long did it take you to have the reactions such as ''punching the floor'' and feeling like your muscles are filled with air?

puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone else get super constipated? I am so backed up, I can't even get the audacity to go lift.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OCO View Post
    how long did it take you to have the reactions such as ''punching the floor'' and feeling like your muscles are filled with air?
    Originally Posted by puddlecakes View Post
    Anyone else get super constipated? I am so backed up, I can't even get the audacity to go lift.
    These posts are excellent

puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    These posts are excellent
    Yeah, it's a horrible post but it is true. I started taking the vita pak like.....1 1/2 weeks ago, I eat well and work out at least 3 -4 days a week. I ate more junk food for christmas day I guess, but I seriously am so backed up. My fiber intake isn't super high or anything but...holy moly. lol. I actually didn't take them today to see if it helps in a couple of days.

Alextillom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I started taking animal pak today and I was wondering if I can overdose on vitamins. I take around 3 pm a protein shake that has 90% vitamin A and around 80 to 45 % of a couple of different vitamins.

chellylynn23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How big of a meal are we talking?

I'm ordering Animal Pak when I get my next check, and was planning to take it right after my breakfast which is typically a scoop GNC's iso-define mixed with water and greek yogurt or on weekends.. A bowl of hot oat bran and black coffee. I'm not so much worried about the oat bran days.. But would my shake be enough of a meal to take with the pak?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chellylynn23 View Post
    I'm ordering Animal Pak when I get my next check, and was planning to take it right after my breakfast which is typically a scoop GNC's iso-define mixed with water and greek yogurt or on weekends.. A bowl of hot oat bran and black coffee. I'm not so much worried about the oat bran days.. But would my shake be enough of a meal to take with the pak?
    not enough to fully absorb your fat soluble vitamins
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total