Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    PerfectionM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    never take the pak on an empty stomach.

freedthekreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Boone1186 View Post
    I take the pak about an hour after eating a meal with 1 fish oil capsule for the day. I drink two 16.9 ounce bottles of water while im working out. this is after i drink almost a full bottle with the pak itself. I know from experience if you take the pak on an empty stomach u will feel like hell, such as feeling dizzy and light headed and the red pill will make your heart rate increase dramatically. So if i were to give any advice from my experience, take an hour after a meal with a bottle of water and make sure to continue drinking water throughout the day. YOU CANT DRINK TOO MUCH WATER!!!!!!

does anyone feel rage while working out with the pak? i find myself yelling out loud a lot and hitting the floor with my fits a lot haha.. is that just me?

also.. the pump you feel while working out is AMAZING it feels like your muscles are inflated with air!
    The red pill? are you talking about pump or pak?

pakman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Xorxhs View Post
    I ve tried Animal pak as my main multivitamin supp,exactly as instructions say so.After an hour i was hurinated a lot( strange dark yellow color) and i was feeling a bit dizzy.I ve tested Animal pak again after a week and had the same results.
    Any advice? I think that so many pills is excess.I wish i could know which pill is what so as to avoid overdosage.I could take the half of them,but which ones?
    hey man, i tried animal pak when i was 23 for the first time as the instructions said to do and had the similar results, what worked for me was finding a good time and combo to take the pak. i did end up crushing the pills and pooring the crushed pak into a protein shake with half a bannana blended up and i felt great afterwards and as for the brite color even if u take just a regular b vitamin u will get that in the urine. and believe it or not taking it in the morning made it alot easier for me not to feel dizzy by the time i got to my work out. thats just my experience hope it helps.

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what about vitamin c & e is it safe to take this with animal pak?

davidchrisb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so im sixteen years old,,,,i am very active,,,and i lift with my brother in law who plays college football,,so my workouts are actually pretty extreme,,,am i too young to take the pak?

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hvit View Post
    I wouldn't supplement it with another multivitamin, lest, like dhatcher said getting into toxic levels of the fat solubles.

Since I can get it for right around $16, I think I'm going to buy 3 of them, and I'll have a 4 month supply just by taking 1 pak a day.
    3 what? Isn't three "paks" only three servings?

javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread is so ridiculous.
    www.XCCELLENCE.com - Transform yourself, become a Champion.
    Information resource for Athletes, Bodybuilders and Power/Olympic Lifters

Excessively Jacked Fibarz 206AK's Avatar
    206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat, take the pak, and drink 100oz+ of water a day.
    There is no easy way out.

[===================]

Intensity Builds Immensity

skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50) skret will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    3 what? Isn't three "paks" only three servings?
    he meant 3 cans of it lol

DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    same here, ive actually wondered whether or not I should donate blood still with all the supps we take. I used to donate a couple times a year, but i've stopped since i started getting into more supps (like creatine, mstak...) anyone know if this is still cool? dont wanna get someone sick cuz of my blood!
    i donate 3 times a year, i asked the girl if it was still ok to donate since i take this and that and she said its fine...

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by C-24 View Post
    The best thing with Animal Pak is to eat a good meal before taking it. It slows down its rapid absorption. On an empty stomach, it's harsh...

I have the same urine color, which is just a sign of (a lot!) vitamins. But I don't have the "dark color"...
    It's funny, cause it's so yellow you might think you could see it in the dark!
    Always take synthetic vitamins with organic solid food!!!

I never have neon colors shooting through my thang! But, if I don't eat an organic solid food with the vitamin it's a damn neon light show in my urinal!
    Last edited by HeismanWatch; 09-26-2009 at 11:04 PM.
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) bepalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I ve tried Animal pak as my main multivitamin supp,exactly as instructions say so.After an hour i was hurinated a lot( strange dark yellow color) and i was feeling a bit dizzy.I ve tested Animal pak again after a week and had the same results.
    Any advice? I think that so many pills is excess.I wish i could know which pill is what so as to avoid overdosage.I could take the half of them,but which ones?
    bro it also says to drink alot of water you have to stay hydrated and your peing crazy colors because your body isnt using all the vitamins and minerals that your taking in which isnt a bad thing

small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like common sense, if your piss is dark in general it means DRINK MORE WATER.....
    Hydrated people pee almost neon yellow to clear pee.

bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its the vitamins turning your pee that color. B vitamins will do the same thing. Great to take before a drug test if you been using alot of water to flush your system out.
    WWW.GetYourFreeBookOnTheBestWaysToMakeMoneyOnline.com

Hammer80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just eat a full meal and drink plenty of water, you will not feel light headed or dizzy.

DCSwimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just started taking animal paks and there's great advice on this thread. i'm currently taking a pak every other day and a regular multi in between.. trying not to stray off my supp budget

vance1209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats just the b vitamins in it , nothing to worried about , just drink more water

I rock socks off 24/7 cloudstrife1218's Avatar
    cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can def drink too much water, lulz. I mean the amount you would have to drink for it to be "too much" is rediculous, but anything can be bad for you if you have it in too much of a surplus. lulz
    Certified Exercise Physiologist
    ----------------
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    ----------------
    Slippery Rock University of PA Class of 2015 - Exercise Science --> Med School!
    ----------------
    You can't out train a bad diet
    ----------------
    Army Vet - OEF X-XI

I rock socks off 24/7 cloudstrife1218's Avatar
    cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, forgot to put quote in that last one.
    Certified Exercise Physiologist
    ----------------
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    ----------------
    Slippery Rock University of PA Class of 2015 - Exercise Science --> Med School!
    ----------------
    You can't out train a bad diet
    ----------------
    Army Vet - OEF X-XI

kvwins117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any possible hair loss or other serious side affects?

cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kvwins117 View Post
    any possible hair loss or other serious side affects?
    No it's a multiple vitamin

balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your not drinking enough water if your getting dizzy from eating vitamins. The dark yellow color is from the high amounts of B vitamins.
    ***NJ CREW 732***
    **Brb Acquiring Lean Tissue**
    **RU '12 Brah**

200+

MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEATandVEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

I take the pak about an hour after eating a meal with 1 fish oil capsule for the day. I drink two 16.9 ounce bottles of water while im working out. this is after i drink almost a full bottle with the pak itself. I know from experience if you take the pak on an empty stomach u will feel like hell, such as feeling dizzy and light headed and the red pill will make your heart rate increase dramatically. So if i were to give any advice from my experience, take an hour after a meal with a bottle of water and make sure to continue drinking water throughout the day. YOU CANT DRINK TOO MUCH WATER!!!!!!

does anyone feel rage while working out with the pak? i find myself yelling out loud a lot and hitting the floor with my fits a lot haha.. is that just me?

also.. the pump you feel while working out is AMAZING it feels like your muscles are inflated with air!
    Umm bad advise you can drink to much water pal, it's called hyponatremia which means lack of sodium in the blood stream and can be very dangerous!

Souldnt be anything in animal Pak to give you rage, sounds like a placebo from taking.

Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Excess Riboflavin, harmless and you are good to go. As stated drink more water and after a few days it should subside.
    this.

It's a common misconception that B12 or other B vitamins are responsible for this.

It's just the Riboflavin.

Moving right along.

flex2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YOU CANT DRINK TOO MUCH WATER!!!!!!
    Water poisoning. Look it up, it directly effects the brain and can*kill you.
    Follow me in My quest to become the NEXT JUGGERNAUT!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135150771

"If you think you can, or you think you can't, either way you are right." - Henry Ford
    I think I can, do you think you can?

"I am the Juggernaut, you're the juggerNOT!" - Jonathan "Flex2012" W.

armemnon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by C-24 View Post
    The best thing with Animal Pak is to eat a good meal before taking it. It slows down its rapid absorption. On an empty stomach, it's harsh...

I have the same urine color, which is just a sign of (a lot!) vitamins. But I don't have the "dark color"...
    It's funny, cause it's so yellow you might think you could see it in the dark!
    i have the animal pak but i only lift 4 times a week. should i take it before i do my basketball and swimming workouts to?

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    never had an issue with omega and animal pack with food. Have to switch to orange triad and omega now though.

Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hvit View Post
    Do you guys think that 1 pak a day is enough, or would you always go with the recommended 2?
    you only need one pak a day bro. unless you're a serious bodybuilder

Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fully5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by davidchrisb View Post
    ok so im sixteen years old,,,,i am very active,,,and i lift with my brother in law who plays college football,,so my workouts are actually pretty extreme,,,am i too young to take the pak?
    no.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After I take my multivitamin, I throw my head phones on and head to the urinal. Nothing like a little Pink Floyd light show.