Thread: cut diet book

mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cut diet book

has anyone read the cut diet book? it came today and ive read some of it so far and there are some things that seem weird in it...anyone else read it?

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yep - its awesome

gunna do it in a month or so
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mancubuss
    has anyone read the cut diet book? it came today and ive read some of it so far and there are some things that seem weird in it...anyone else read it?
    Everything I've seen about it is just dandy - lotsa veggies, healthy fats. But of course it can be improved. The downside is the no postworkout carbs, as well as the placement of the refeed - it's rather random (every 3rd day), as opposed to structuring the refeed so that it coincides with your hardest/most exhaustive training days. The thing to remember is that there's no "magic diet" out there, you have to adjust people's ideas to fit your own response.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great book at it works. Follow it and u will love the results.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give it a shot, you'll love the results. Also, let us know what we can help you with.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What seems weird to you so I can explain? One thing, its not what most people follow or have read about in the last few years. It’s my own mind and my own theories my own understanding and experience with biochemistry.
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Director of Research & Development
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian
    The Cutting Edge Athletics/Lake Forest, CA
    Jab - Mixed Martial Arts & Pure Fitness (Hong Kong), Velocity Athletic Training (Irvine CA)

Nutrition Coach
    Renaissance Club Sport/Aliso Viejo, CA

mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i havn't finished the whole thing yet, but the first thing that jumped out for me was the post workout nutrition...usually u hear simple carbs and protein immediately after? also, they say not to mix protein with carbs or something to that effect in it because that will initiate an increased insulin response..those are a cple things that confused me

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U don't need simple carbs postworkout, Not going to get into it, I will let Chuck take care of that behind the reasoning.

well i havn't finished the whole thing yet, but the first thing that jumped out for me was the post workout nutrition...usually u hear simple carbs and protein immediately after? also, they say not to mix protein with carbs or something to that effect in it because that will initiate an increased insulin response..those are a cple things that confused me
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sir,

We explain thoroughly why we do these things on this highly effective diet. Please read the entire book and if you need further explanation, let us know.

Thanks!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, we believe in WORKOUT nutrition, not a pre and post. Please also note, this is for competition and not a "performance" diet. When you are finished with the book and if it did not explain why no carbs and protein together well enough, please, PM me or simply ask here and we will explain our thoughts. Pleasant reading...
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian
    Jab - Mixed Martial Arts & Pure Fitness (Hong Kong), Velocity Athletic Training (Irvine CA)

Nutrition Coach

JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We are mostly on here training for our physiques. Not for performance reasons. If we were training for performance yes then we would be using high gi carbs around training etc.

For your average person with an office job who spends 1 -2 hours per day exercising all those carbs are just not neccessary. As chuck says read the book.

i finished it and it makes more sense now...i like how the diets are laid out for different sized people and that takes the guess work out...im gonna give it a shot..thanks

i finished it and it makes more sense now...i like how the diets are laid out for different sized people and that takes the guess work out...im gonna give it a shot..thanks
    Good to hear, we tried to provide as much info as possible, but if you have questions, please feel free to PM me or simple ask here.
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian

Nutrition Coach

i have a question...can i substitue avocado, or at least 1 serving of it, with more peanut butter or almonds or flax oil, i reallly cant stand avocado, or does anyone have any good tips for eating/preparing it? and if i can sub. with flax oil capsules, how many? thanks

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Yes u can

i have a question...can i substitue avocado, or at least 1 serving of it, with more peanut butter or almonds or flax oil, i reallly cant stand avocado, or does anyone have any good tips for eating/preparing it? and if i can sub. with flax oil capsules, how many? thanks
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

kjb1891 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Something I found in the book that seemed very different was the night time carb loading every three days.

I was thinking of doing the carb load on Monday and Friday nights. Or maybe Tuesdays and Saturdays. I haven't made my mind up yet.

My question is, why at night? It never really says why at that particluar time. Wouldn't that make the body more likely to store those carbs as bodyfat? Also, would it be more beneficial to have the carb loading on the night of or the night before a hard training day?

Great book all around though. Two thumbs up.

Originally Posted by kjb1891
    Something I found in the book that seemed very different was the night time carb loading every three days.

I was thinking of doing the carb load on Monday and Friday nights. Or maybe Tuesdays and Saturdays. I haven't made my mind up yet.

My question is, why at night? It never really says why at that particluar time. Wouldn't that make the body more likely to store those carbs as bodyfat? Also, would it be more beneficial to have the carb loading on the night of or the night before a hard training day?

Great book all around though. Two thumbs up.
    We actually do say why in the book. It is because we want a slow release of carbs into the body to keep the thyroid happy and replenish glycogen. We do this at night so it is used for this purpose, and not burned off for energy.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TOMMANH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when will the bulk book be out...dude you guys did a awsoem job on the book!thanks again!

4-6 months I believe

Originally Posted by TOMMANH
    when will the bulk book be out...dude you guys did a awsoem job on the book!thanks again!
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One thing I never knew was the insulin spike when carbs and protein are taken without fat... I snack alot on oats and whey protein.... didnt know it could have an impact on my blood sugar. I dont quite understand it either.

good book though.
    IG: @tuanlifts

AUBURN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Where can I get this cut book?

www.cutdiet.com

Originally Posted by AUBURN
    Where can I get this cut book?
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

AUBURN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz
    One thing I never knew was the insulin spike when carbs and protein are taken without fat... I snack alot on oats and whey protein.... didnt know it could have an impact on my blood sugar. I dont quite understand it either.

good book though.
    The insulin spike is b/c of the carbs, right? The spike is good postworkout to maximize protein absorption. Its going to put your muscles in an anabolic state. Is there anytime you wouldn't want an anabolic state isn't that the reason for 6 meals a day?

Roughly how many total grams of carbs and fat should be consumed during the carb load?

Originally Posted by kjb1891
    Roughly how many total grams of carbs and fat should be consumed during the carb load?
    It all depends on total calories.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Sorry about that. I went back and looked at the carb meals for each cut diet you had in the book. I didn't realize that each one was the same foods, but in different amounts. By my guessing I'd say the carb meal for the 2000 & 2500 calorie diets would be about 100g of carbs and 15g of fat.