mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Stack comments please!

I am thinking about this as my next stack and would like your comments:

Multi / Fish & Flaxseed Oils / CLA / Glucosamine
    Green Buldge
    White Blood
    Glutamine
    Cortished
    Diesel Test
    Diesel Raw
    Tribulus

Was thinking about adding another test booster or adding X Factor?

What do you guys think??

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you bulking or cutting?

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Eh how about Anagen+fenotest+xtend?

Originally Posted by mikelom

Green Buldge
    White Blood
    Glutamine
    Cortished
    Diesel Test
    Diesel Raw
    Tribulus

What do you guys think??
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikelom

Green Buldge
    White Blood
    Glutamine
    Cortished
    Diesel Test
    Diesel Raw
    Tribulus

What do you guys think??
    wHAT ARE the goals, age weight stats?
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863