CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Seated Lateral Raise VS Reversed pec-deck

What do you guys think would be the best way to blast your rear shoulder??? Also, can someone PLEASE tell me the correct way of doing rear lateral raise...where my elbows should stop ???
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

i do bent-over db laterals at the end of my shoulder workout to blast my rear delts.
    you perform them by:
    sitting at front of bench lean forward with legs extended and your hands underneath your knees. grab db's and raise them to the sides to about shoulder level crunching at the top and slowly lowering to beginning position.
    use no weights to get a feel for this exercise and to see how YOU should perform it. the motion thats correct for you will be the one that you really feel the rear delt contracting and not the side or front ones.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the thing is when i do db rear lateral raise, i feel the burn more on my lateral than my rear...maybe I'm going too wide and not enough deep behind?? whatca think? Should i try to keep a 90-100 degree between my forearm and arm (elbow joint)???
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i know what you mean- thats why i suggest doing it without weight to find the right path to take. keep messing with the angles until you find the one that contracts the rear delt best.
    for me, i like the 90 degree angle a lot better than keeping my arms straight. when my arms are more straight i feel it in my side delt.
    and yes, i like to pull it back in more of a rowing movement. but, i do not use my back muscles to do it that way. use your rear delts. there is a big difference in using your rear delts to move your arms and using your back muscles.
    find the pathway that allows you to feel the rear delts best.

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love reversed pec-deck, excellent machine.

every pek-dek ive ever used always keeps the arms and hands too high and the arc pathway too wide and so i dont feel it in the rear delt. machines lock you into an unnatural pathway and with this exercise you really need to find YOUR pathway.
    and, the use of stabilizer muscles when performing the bent-over db lateral has made my entire rear delt area really grow and jump out at ya.