kingjjx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingjjx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingjjx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best stack for adding serious mass

Hey guys, I want to start a new cycle in a couple of weeks. What would you guys say is the best stack to gain some serious muscle mass in 3 months ? I'm planning on taking isolate Whey Protein, NLarge2, Creatine .... I need to know which PH's to take and what other supplements you guys will suggest.

Thanks a lot !

Island*lifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kingjjx View Post
    Hey guys, I want to start a new cycle in a couple of weeks. What would you guys say is the best stack to gain some serious muscle mass in 3 months ? I'm planning on taking isolate Whey Protein, NLarge2, Creatine .... I need to know which PH's to take and what other supplements you guys will suggest.

Thanks a lot !
    I can tell you what NOT to take, M1T's and D-Bol... i took both results eqauled b***h tits. witch were rid of from surgery. good luck bro

S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Island*lifer View Post
    I can tell you what NOT to take, M1T's and D-Bol... i took both results eqauled b***h tits. witch were rid of from surgery. good luck bro
    For real? damn son

El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong thread bump

xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxjoker12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by El Matatan View Post
    strong thread bump
    get isolate whey protein .... get prime from usb labs .......and if you want the best creatine ever made get cell mass its exspensive but it will last you 3 months and the first time you use it it will make you stronger not even kidding ...it will also add serious mass to your frame combined with prime...and also you need to eat 6 meals a day and eat a meal every 3 hours this will boost your metabalsim...........about prohormones the best one on the market that is cheap and has amazing reviews is halotest25 it will put on at least 20 pounds on your body on the first cycle....and if you get a prohormone your going to need milk thistle for liver support and some muiltivits ...i use the mega man extreme vida pak from gnc its exspensive but it works and it will help you with you mass quest...........also if your taking a prohormone it is very important that you get a posy cycle........i hope i helped

white_russian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Home made weight gainers slapped on about 15lbs for me.

Milk, protien, peanutbutter, ext... and its CHEAP !!
    AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS !!
    " Metallica "