Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered Sex Offender Hairy Nipple's Avatar
    Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hairy Nipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

jaw building exercises?

i know this must sound random as ****, but i want to increase my jaw muscles size to achieve a tougher more manly looking face. there are muscles there, so obviously they can be made bigger, all i need to know is how? i cant find anything about muscle building exercises for the jaw, but there must be something you can do?

also with guys like jay cutler and the guy on deathrow from prison break who have very masculine, tough looking jaws i have noticed these types of guys always have really thick necks. is that part of what creates the powerful jaw look?
    wow strong misc section

Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    attach some weights to some tough string. find a groove in your teeth and then do some reps

lol

olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want a manly looking jaw with lots of angles you need to lose the fat. That means just doing cardio and eating right. Also cutting your hair really short will make your jaw look more manly. Only blokes with extremely angular faces can pull off having long hair.
    Having a big neck has nothing to do with it.
    I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength- Philippians 4:13

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Smeagol
    attach some weights to some tough string. find a groove in your teeth and then do some reps

lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a Gay Joke lurking deeply in this thread...but I will refrain from going there.

Chew lots of gum and other tough things to increase jaw muscle strength. But opening the mouth uses different muscles I think...you should try to develop a way of doing a reverse chew by adding resistance to the opening of the mouth.
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Continual usage of roids and growth hormones contributes a lot to some bodybuilders bigger jaws. (Fact) Witness also the elongated jaws of many female bodybuilders using that stuff.

When combined with chewing things like steak or gum also has an effect(only my opinion).

Heavy weight with low reps--steak--builds more mass than light weight high reps--gum. Gum is mainly for "toning."
    Time To Re-Schedule

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hairy Nipple
    i know this must sound random as ****, but i want to increase my jaw muscles size to achieve a tougher more manly looking face. there are muscles there, so obviously they can be made bigger, all i need to know is how? i cant find anything about muscle building exercises for the jaw, but there must be something you can do?

also with guys like jay cutler and the guy on deathrow from prison break who have very masculine, tough looking jaws i have noticed these types of guys always have really thick necks. is that part of what creates the powerful jaw look?
    That is asking for nice gay comments...
    Cha Cha Cha

Bipolar, Tourette's, 255. Big Ry's Avatar
    Big Ry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GH 6 iu's daily

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This actually isn't that random. I've seen this topic several times before. And I'll tell you the same thing I told everyone else. Suck you own d!ck and it will improve your jaw muscles greatly.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HGH, ASS and chewing gum .
    Last edited by A-rod; 07-21-2006 at 07:59 AM.
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

lifting for short people utjock12's Avatar
    utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i heard stories of oldschool boxers chewing pieces of tough leather all day long to toughen up the jaw. probably wont make your face any more cut for those guys, but youll be able to take a punch when you say something gay like that again.
    succeeding is not enough, others must fail.

ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ver Magnusson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bubblicious 3 packs of 10, resting 1 minute in between packs.

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How do I get a chisled jaw like this:

http://www.flashbackweekend.com/imag...robertzdar.jpg
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i cant find anything about muscle building exercises for the jaw, but there must be something you can do?
    By a large pack of Twizzlers or Ju-Ju Bees, stuff the entire thing in your mouth and then proceed to chew for the next four hours.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pickitup
    Chew lots of gum and other tough things to increase jaw muscle strength.
    All jokes aside, this will do it. I've chewed gum for most of the day almost every day for the last few years, and I've got some decent jaw musculature. I don't know that it's a huge deal, but I guess it does square out the jaw some, so get chewing.
    Oh, and if you really want to go for it, add more gum. Chewing 5 pieces > chewing 1 piece.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Australian Guy Abroad 2MuChBoDyFaT's Avatar
    2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Sorry Hairy Nipple ...

The jaw is a bone. Your either born with a square (manly) jaw.....or you're not. You can't chew gum or do any other lame exercises to change your bone structure !

It's like trying to change the shape of your skull. It ain't gunna happen

If you wanna change it, then you can get surgery. Thats it. The end.

- 2much
    Current Stack:

Controlled Labs Pink Bits
    Controlled Labs Green Frogs
    Controlled Labs Black Death
    Controlled Labs Purple Haze
    Controlled Labs Gold Bullion
    Controlled Labs Red Eyes

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    All jokes aside, this will do it. I've chewed gum for most of the day almost every day for the last few years, and I've got some decent jaw musculature. I don't know that it's a huge deal, but I guess it does square out the jaw some, so get chewing.
    Oh, and if you really want to go for it, add more gum. Chewing 5 pieces > chewing 1 piece.
    My PR is 3 packs. I got a good spotter, though, so I like to push the envelope.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

Originally Posted by 2MuChBoDyFaT
    The jaw is a bone. Your either born with a square (manly) jaw.....or you're not. You can't chew gum or do any other lame exercises to change your bone structure !

It's like trying to change the shape of your skull. It ain't gunna happen

If you wanna change it, then you can get surgery. Thats it. The end.

- 2much
    That's not even close to true. How do you think the jaw opens and closes?
    That's like saying you can't get bigger arms, because they're bones!
    http://vancouvermassage.ca/images/spot07.jpg
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2MuChBoDyFaT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Geeeeeeeeez...

Originally Posted by ScrillaKeith
    My god. What's scary is the fact that you think you are correct !!!!

THE JAW IS A BONE. yes there are muscles in your face, but you can't "sculpt" them with exercises to change the line of your jaw or make your face more manly.....which was the question asked by the thread starter !

Why do you think cosmetic surgeons perform operations to change people's jawline ? Don't you think these guys would be out of business if chewing lots of gum or some other facial "exercise" achieved the same outcome

Sheesh.... someone should tell Dr Antell he's being replaced by Hubba Bubba

----------

Top New York plastic surgeon Dr. Darrick Antell is board certified in plastic surgery, emphasizing aesthetic / cosmetic surgery. One of the procedures he performs is facial implants of the cheeks, chin, and jaw.

Facial implants are used to improve and enhance facial contours such as strengthening a jawline or bringing the chin or cheekbones into balance with the rest of the face. you are considering facial implants, this section will give you a basic understanding of the procedure.

http://www.antell-md.com/qfaceimpl.html

----------
    Current Stack:

Controlled Labs Red Eyes

Cool P.s.

Originally Posted by ScrillaKeith
    http://www.dartmouth.edu/~anatomy/wr...ntrinsic3.html

According to your "theory" ... I should be able to exercise the muscles in my fingers and pack on muscle the same as I would for chest or quads yeah ?
    Current Stack:

Controlled Labs Red Eyes

Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's completely genetic. Jay Cutler and other pros have these massive jaws and hands because of their insane doses of HGH.

Registered User creativedesignz's Avatar
    creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wouldnt chewing gum, and leather and what not lead to TMJ very prematurely. After chewing a peice of gum for 2 or 3 hours my jaw feels like its gunna fall off.

Why do you think cosmetic surgeons perform operations to change people's jawline ? Don't you think these guys would be out of business if chewing lots of gum or some other facial "exercise" achieved the same outcome

----------
    Going by this logic, nobody would get pec implants, because they could just work out.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~anatomy/wr...ntrinsic3.html

According to your "theory" ... I should be able to exercise the muscles in my fingers and pack on muscle the same as I would for chest or quads yeah ?
    My theory is that while there may not be any exercises specifically for for the muscles of the face, why wouldn't they have at least a limited ability to hypertrophy? They're still muscles. I agree that chewing gum isn't going to make your face more manly, however, but walking around isn't going to make your calfs huge either.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay, here is an actual serious answer. I'm not sure of the science behind this, but the 'appearance' of your jaw can change. I am not sure if it is the actual jawline although I have heard theories that an increase of muscle can cause some sort of restructuring. I have two driver's license photos, separated by a 55 lb. weight gain. In the second photo my jaw looks very different. This may be attributed to age difference during which my jawline changed dramatically (unlikely as it stayed the same until about 22) or an increased neck size causing a sort of optical illusion. I would agree there are probably no direct exercises you can do for the jaw but I think if you are on the smaller size now and experience a weight gain (not meaning fat of course) you may achieve the same thing.
    Or not.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com

SSDD, thats my curse RAVENS EYE's Avatar
    RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the funny thing, your actually serious, i think the only thing that will help your jawbone is the roids b/c it seems to have a jawbone growth side affect to both women and men OVER TIME.

here's the NO-SPIN PART: to get on roids for this reason makes you elgible for the class of men i hope never reproduce..bottom line

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Good grief people! Being manly has nothing to do with the shape of your jaw. I swear, some people need to spend less time watching movies and MTV.

King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat raw rabbits. They are very chewey. It will build up your jaw muscles.
    COMBERDS

cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by King Crush
    Eat raw rabbits. They are very chewey. It will build up your jaw muscles.
    +1

I eat raw rabbits all the time, and from that I've developed a Herculean jaw. The chicks really go for that.

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Worldwide
    Good grief people! Being manly has nothing to do with the shape of your jaw. I swear, some people need to spend less time watching movies and MTV.
    That's a great point, I can't believe I missed that. I know a lot of guys who are big with manly jaws that are complete women. It's more about attitude and the perception you cast. It's a fine line though because you have to be able to back it up. Again, a lot of guys talk tough but can't back it up. It's not just about being physically tough either, it's about inspiring respect. I'm about to get a little corny here but the things that inspire respect for me and really define what a man is, is someone who stands up for himself and for people who can't stand up for themselves, who does the right things for the right reasons without having to be told to do it, who takes care of his family, and doesn't try to change himself to please others. If you're that kind of person people will respect and look up to you, and it will be far more effective than a well defined jaw ever would.
    And you have to drink Guinness.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com