fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500) fireazm is not very helpful. (-500)

Drinking Egg Whites

HELLO i know this might souund stupid but what i heard is when u eat the cooked egg whites
    u wouldnt get as much protein as u would just drinking the raw egg whites becuase when u cook something the protein goes down
    not alot or anything but it does
    now just wondering whta people thought about drinking the liquid egg whites
    u can purchase at the grocery store.

Schwieter07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

well i have tried them before and they dont rlly have much of any taste just gone in no time and i like to enjoy my food...so i said piss on that and i make a 10 egg whit omlet in the morning...each egg white cooked think is like 3g protien and 15-17 cals...hope this helps

andrew07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are many previous posts about this subject. I will just give you a basic review and if you want to know more there are articles and posts as well. Drinking uncooked egg whites is bad for you. Your body actually uses less of the protein than if it was cooked. You can also get salmonella as well as other health complications. On bodybuilding.com, you can buy liquid egg whites that have been slightly cooked so that your body can absorb the protein, maybe look into that

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andrew07
    There are many previous posts about this subject. I will just give you a basic review and if you want to know more there are articles and posts as well. Drinking uncooked egg whites is bad for you. Your body actually uses less of the protein than if it was cooked. You can also get salmonella as well as other health complications. On bodybuilding.com, you can buy liquid egg whites that have been slightly cooked so that your body can absorb the protein, maybe look into that
    I agree.

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andrew07
    Correct there are many previous posts about this subjects and I suggest you read them and stop giving out incorrect information.

Op, there is nothing wrong with eating/drinking raw eggs. Just make sure you buy fresh eggs, and genty wash/clean the shell before breaking it open.

Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by Oz Enhanced
    Correct there are many previous posts about this subjects and I suggest you read them and stop giving out incorrect information.

Op, there is nothing wrong with eating/drinking raw eggs. Just make sure you buy fresh eggs, and genty wash/clean the shell before breaking it open.

what do you think is better: eating/drinking raw egg whites (assuming they are fresh and carefully washed) or scrambling them in a frying pan?

also...if you do cook them (scramble), should you be extra careful about not over cooking them since that will degrade the protein?

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    i think you are thinking too much lol. just eat the damn eggs. if you want to drink them get the cartons of pasteurized egg whites
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sockomalo
    i think you are thinking too much lol. just eat the damn eggs. if you want to drink them get the cartons of pasteurized egg whites
    i always do dat !

xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rocky Drank Eggs And Look At Him He Just Beat Up Mason The Line Dixon At Age 85, Yoooooooooo Adriaaaaaaaaaaan

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as long as the egg whites have gone through thorough pasteurization they should be fine to drink.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity