Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testers Wanted for Black Rhino Nutrition New Fat Burner

We are looking for 5 testers for our new fat burner Rocket Fuel V2

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/br/rocket.html

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    Fat Incinerator Complex:
    -Green Tea Extract: 300mg
    -Caffeine: 250mg
    -Coleus Forskholii: 100mg
    -Evodiamine: 50mg
    -Synephrine HCL: 20mg
    -Bioperine: 5mg
    -Yohimbe HCL: 4mg

Other Ingredients:
    Magnesium stearate, gelatin.

Directions: Take one or two capsules in the morning prior to breakfast and one or two capsules six hours later, each time on an empty stomach with 8 oz of water. If you haven't used this supplement previously, begin by taking one capsule twice per day for three days prior to increasing the dose. Do not exceed 4 capsules in any 24 hour period. For best results, use continuously for one month.

Testers will not be considered if
    * Are under the age of 18.
    * Live outside the U.S.

We want people who will seriously make every effort to give timely and honest feedback regarding this product. Your application for testing should include the following.

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Current supplements:

Current Diet:

Supplement history and how Rocket Fuel compares to them:

Reason we should select you:

*Testers will be announced by Monday at the latest and products will be sent out on Tuesday. Please apply to this thread only or send me an IM Thanks guys!!!!

Kelly from Black Rhino Nutrition
    Do not rely on supplements to work miracles. Using the proper supplements can be helpful, but the most important factor in bodybuilding is proper diet.

gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sex: male

Height: 5'6 1/2

Weight: 185

Body type: Mesomorph

Training experience: Started messing with weights at the age of 14 then at 16 years old i got hooked and started getting real serious from just working my biceps to working everything head to toe. and now i cant see my self living with out this lifestyle

monday:Chest
    tuesday:back
    wensday:legs
    thursday:shoulders
    friday:arms
    satyrday:rest
    sunday: repeat or rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: none

Current supplements: Higher Power Nutrition whey protein, and Higher Power Nutrition creatine, and Higher Power Nutrition bcaa- next week

Current Diet: eating every two-three hours til i go to sleep with all meals being high in quality protein and carbs and i make sur i take in the good fats

Supplement history and how Rocket Fuel compares to them: whey protein, creatine, vitimines not sure how they compare

Reason we should select you: because i'm the most hard working up incoming bodybuilder that you can fine. I work hard in the gym and outside of it. also i promise u i will put the product to good use. did i forget to mention that i got some some steak and and rice in the microwave warming up readt to be ate.
    Last edited by gangsta1087; 07-21-2006 at 03:41 AM.

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just wondering but didnt you own that one company that Id always get them spam emails from?

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    Just wondering but didnt you own that one company that Id always get them spam emails from?
    The spam e-mails wouldn't have been bad if the requests to be removed from the mailing list actually stopped them. I think I started getting MORE spam afterwards.

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sex:Male

Height:5'6"

Weight:160

Body type:Meso

Training experience: 10+ years.

Sunday:Off
    Monday: Back/Biceps
    Tuesday:Legs
    Wed:Off
    Thurs:Chest/Triceps
    Friday:Off
    Sat:Shoulders/Calves

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Workout days (20 minutes on eliptical after weights)
    Non-Workout days (30 minutes on eliptical before breakfast)

Current supplements:
    Animal Pak
    Xtend
    CEE
    Nitrix
    Fish Oil
    MSM/Glucosamine
    Omega 3-6-9

Current Diet:
    About to start cutting with a 50/30/20 (p/c/f) @ 2000 cals ED
    I eat every 2.5-3 hrs.
    always clean food, never have junk or "snacks" (ice cream ect...)

I have used ECA, Hot Rox, Thermogain, and Lipo 6......i have had okay success with them, but this time i'm really serious about diet/cardio and i want to get to 7% BF.

Reason we should select you: I will keep a daily log during my cut w/ the fat burner, i will post my weight/bf%/and before-during-after pics!
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Climbing back to the top. Hizzie's Avatar
    Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My application.

I'll be ending the SD log in my sig-line on 7/25 and beginning PCT with a little help from Diesel Nutrition.

Sex:male

Height:5'10"

Weight:187lbs

Bodytype:endo-mesomorph

Training experience:14yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol:goal is 3 weight and 2-3 cardio days a week, more or less depending on my job.

weight day:
    core work=
    pike walk x 5
    dynamic side briges x 6
    glute bridge w/adduction x 6
    hindu-pushup x 10
    done as circuit x 3, 90 seconds rest

OR

3 position cable crunch/reverse hyper superset x 3 no rest between sets
    and
    cable lifting/cable chopping superset x 2, 2minutes rest

strength complexes=
    dumbell front squat to press
    romanian deadlift
    2 arm dumbell row
    alternating incline dumbell press
    dumbell split squat aka lunge
    dumbell curl to press (light days) or alternating hammer curls (heavy days)
    dumbell pullover and press (light days only)

done in a circuit, 2-3.5 minutes between circuits. 12-6 reps each exercise depending on weight.

Specific strength work done for 1 muscle group per session
    Squats for legs
    deadlifts or hang cleans for back/traps
    dumbell pullover/dips superset for chest/lats

prehab for shoulder is done every workout day consisting of:
    stability ball y's, t's, w's, l's x 15 each, stability ball pushups x 15-25 and reach/roll/lift x 15 with stability ball. 1 circuit.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:30-45min eliptical trainer, 15 minutes of movement prep (stretching) and prehab.

Current supplements:generic superdrol, generic multi vitamin, muscle milk, generic whey protien, vitamin c, milk thistle, NAC, ripped fuel if needed

Current Diet:3000-4500 calories, 300-400 grams protien. I try to eat clean but not make myself crazy.

Short Term Goal: add muscle and strength

Long Term Goal: I'd like to be in better shape: Bigger, faster, stronger and leaner.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

No known medical problems, mental ones don't count right

Supplement history: creatine, CEE, NOS (generic bulk), numerous diet/energy pills, bunch of different protein powders/bars/drinks, aminos, vanadyl sulfate (long, long ago)

Reason we should select you: I normally have to articulate my daily activities while at work in detailed reports.
    Last edited by Hizzie; 07-20-2006 at 04:30 PM.
    Review Page
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=894821

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome back bro

I miss the old recovery product you had...got any old stash sitting around for cheap??
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People, I understand there are a lot of problems you have or may have with Kelly, however this is still a product testing thread and so it will be kept free of this type of discussion.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wish I could afford to lose some more bf.

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    People, I understand there are a lot of problems you have or may have with Kelly, however this is still a product testing thread and so it will be kept free of this type of discussion.
    i understand the concept, but how else are we supposed to talk to him? i've tried PM/email and he won't respond and i still recieve the spam mail constantly.
    ♛ ♛

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneBetter
    i understand the concept, but how else are we supposed to talk to him? i've tried PM/email and he won't respond and i still recieve the spam mail constantly.
    You can make your own thread.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackRhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tim sorry if you are still getting e-mails. They are all done now by a company called emailbrain.com. There is a link now at the bottom of all of our e-mails that you can click and your name is auto off the list, no ifs ands or buts about it LOL we just sent one out about 2 days ago, so if you did not receive that e-mail you are no longer on.
    Do not rely on supplements to work miracles. Using the proper supplements can be helpful, but the most important factor in bodybuilding is proper diet.

gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh yeah here are some pics
    Attached Images

a Kelly got any idea who u are going to choose

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks like a very generic fat loss supp

BOOOOOOO!!!

damn yohimbe
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gangsta1087
    oh yeah here are some pics
    looking good dude.

keep up the great work
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Talking

gangsta1087 you are getting a free bottle for sure. Please IM me your address. We still need a few more guys so let me know if you are interested

Kelly from BRN

Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boom782 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 205

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience :I have only been training for a little over 2 years now, but it has become my life. Have lost over 140lbs and a rediculous amount of bodyfat in that two year period. I am now an AFAA certified personal trainer and becoming/staying healthy has become not only a lifestyle but a career for me too.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Current split:
    Monday: Chest/Tris
    Tuesday: Quads/Hams/Calves
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Shoulders/Traps/calves
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: Back/Biceps
    Sunday: OFF
    I try to stick to this schedule but sometimes vary.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I probably do about 3-4 hours of cardio a week. Been trying to run in the morning lately before work. Usually 3-5 miles a morning.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Controlled Labs WB/GB Stack taken before lifting. Bulk CEE and Glutamine as well as Universal BCAA's taken after lifting. Optimum 100%.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

7:00am: 2 Cups Kashi w/ cup skim milk OR 6 eggs only 2 yolks and 1/2 cup oats

10:00am: Protein bar while at work

2:00PM: 10oz chicken w/ low carb wrap

5:00pm: 2 scoops Optimum whey in water

7:00pm: Post workout shake/banana

10:00pm: 1 cup low fat cottage cheese and 1/4 cup almonds

2000-2400 calories daily. Roughly 40/40/20

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Post in my sig. 210lbs 12%bf by end of July. Might be out of reach now.

Long Term Goal: 210lbs 8-10%bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): NO-Xplode, Universal Shock Therapy/Storm stack. Muscle Milk, Lipo 6, San Tight, Lean Tabs, Hydroxycut, Dicana

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=841421
    Still fairly new to the forums so haven't done a log yet but I am more than willing to since I already write down my nutrition on a daily basis anyways.

Current / Progress Photos: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=769821

Reason we should select you: Getting in shape and being healthy has become my new life and I put everything I have into my training and diet. I believe I can give very detailed and objective feedback on this product. Also I have tried MANY different fat burners, with stim and without, so I know what works and what doesn't, at least for me. So I feel I would be a good judge.

I must add I will be doing a log/testing Scivation Sesamin starting in about a week, so if chosen for this I would not be able to start the log till September to be fair to both Scivation and Black Rhino. Thanks for the consideration.

Freakeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why is it that we have to live in the U.S.A to do this ?

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackRhino
    gangsta1087 you are getting a free bottle for sure. Please IM me your address. We still need a few more guys so let me know if you are interested

Kelly from BRN

Can you guarantee I wont be spammed if I give you my addresses?

rlyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    The spam e-mails wouldn't have been bad if the requests to be removed from the mailing list actually stopped them. I think I started getting MORE spam afterwards.

Little know secret. Submitting your email to a remove list confirms to spammers that the email address is active

Talking

Hey guys! Here are the 5 I picked:

gangsta1087
    skircus7
    hizzie
    boom782
    stonecoldtruth "Will not be running a long just doing a honest review"

Please IM me your mailing address and I will get your bottles shipped out tomorrow.

Thanks!

did u get my address

yes I sure did. Thanks man

Kelly

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Address sent, looking forward to giving my review.

evey body hurry and send ur address so we can ge this stuff

aslo when will products be sent out

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man your excited to get free stuff...

Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    man your excited to get free stuff...
    i only got one question why are u worrying about me so much?

leave me be

noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tester

Sex:Male

Height:5'10

Weight:190

Body type:Endo

Training experience:5 years bodybuilding

Training Schedule/Protocol: 6 Days A week
    m-legs
    t-chest
    w-back/traps
    tr-arms
    f-shoulders/traps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:6 days a week 30 mins

Current supplements:
    NITRIX
    MULTI
    SALMON OIL
    UNI-LIVER
    ALA

Current Diet:
    #1-1/2 cup oats, protein shake
    #2-1/2 cup almonds
    #3-whole wheat pasta, chicken or salmon with vegi
    #4-shake
    #5-chicken, steak, or salmon, brown rice

I took Tight! when I was cutting for a contest and that was the only time I took a fat burner

Reason we should select you: B.S Exercise Science as of AUG 2006
    currently cutting
    Interested in the EVO
    TRYING TO GAIN SOME QUALITY SIZE
    TAKE A LOOK AT MY CONTEST THREAD FROM APRIL'05
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=436844&page=1&pp=30[/url]

miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miilkbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex:m

Height:6'

Weight:200

Body type:lean - med build

Training experience: calesthetics, weightlifting, running

Training Schedule/Protocol:6 days a week weightlifting

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 4-5 days a week after weights or 1st thing in morning

Current supplements:white blood/ green bulge, whey protein, bcaas, glutamine, androtest, multivitamin

Current Diet: very clean, chicken, beef, tuna, wheat bread, eggwhites, fruit, green veggies, occasional-baked potato,rice,pasta lots of water

I tried, hotrocks, lipo-6,stacker 2 and 3,hydroxycut, green tea xtract

Reason we should select you:I was 265 and now I'm 200-205. I have all my leftover fat on my abs. Thats why I do cardio so much and work abs daily. My biggest fear is to go back to that weight, I would do anything to lose this belly fat. People say I'm crazy but they donthave to live with it.