Dannyboy5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats the best creatine & whey protein?

Hey guys...

I am ordering some supplements (whey protein, and creatine).

I am really new to the BB scene and I was hoping some of you could inform me of what brand to choose, and where it would be cheapest to order from.

also, i want to get the micronized creatine right?

Thanks for the help guys!

Dannyboy-

Dannyboy5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    c'mon guys, cant anyone help..

I wanted to order this stuff tonight...

ABTailback20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I just started too...I bought NITRO-Tech (for the Whey Protien)..and for creatine (which you are supposed to use in conjucntion with the Nitrotech) i bought EAS Phos****en HP,instead of CELL-Tech. They are basicallay the same thing. Try and buy some Wheyprotien in bulk, to get a stack. Just wanted to give you some advice, thats what i bought.

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ABTailback20
    Well I just started too...I bought NITRO-Tech (for the Whey Protien)..and for creatine (which you are supposed to use in conjucntion with the Nitrotech) i bought EAS Phos****en HP,instead of CELL-Tech. They are basicallay the same thing. Try and buy some Wheyprotien in bulk, to get a stack. Just wanted to give you some advice, thats what i bought.

Ok dude, save your money...dont buy the nitrotech, spend less and buy some other protein. Designer is good, and it's less money. The Paos****en HP is great, but you could just take regular old creatine (creapure).

movingonup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I like to use ATP creatine serum (easy to use n loading) and optimum nutrition 100% whey. Both seem to be very good. Thats what I would recommend. Order strait from this site if you would like. Ihave only found 2 other places cheaper, but no big deal you will only save about $7on a $100 doller order so I would just say order from this site.....

gog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Save your oney on the ATP,lt is junk,whey is not the only protein that is need.Whey is fast acting were egg white,casine,and soy
    are slow acting proteins.Proteins blends are much better at building muscle than straingt whey.
    Watch ye therefore:for ye know not when the master of the house cometh
    Mark 13:35

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by ABTailback20

BAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Another person who got swindled! Why don't you just send me your money and I will flush your money down the toilet for you! The NITRO-TECH is CRAP! The EAS Phos****en is ok, but WAY over priced. Save some money. Go with Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protien for your whey. Both cheap and good quality. As far as creatine, it really makes no difference. Just make sure it is micronized. I buy Higher Power. But I have tried lots of other with the same results. Just stay away from the Muscle Tech products PLEEZE!

cctez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using BSN Bicreatol for the last two weeks, and I think that although it tastes okay, I do not see the same results I saw with SynthavolHP. I think that I am going to go back to Sythnavol once the Bicreatol runs out. I will let you know if things change over the next couple weeks, but looks like this product didn't work as well as I hoped for me.

I have also seen good results by having pure creatine mixed in juice. If you wanted, you could just add a litle protien in that mixture.
    ===
    Chris

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The good ole Nitrotech/ATP Ceatine Serum stack...GREAT advice guys. He should be tiny and broke in no time.

The consensus on this board is that the best bang for your buck is Optimum's 100% Whey for your protein, and Phos****en HP is actually great advice if you are looking for a premixed insulin spiking creatine drink, if not everyone here likes the creapure brand name. YOu can find creapure in Scitec products and many others.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by movingonup
    Hi, I like to use ATP creatine serum (easy to use n loading)

Hmm so many words come to mind, hard to chose - lets just say it's

"my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"