DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

will working out stretch out my tattoo?

i am not that buff, i think i am skinny. if i get a tattoo on my back (i am planning on getting 3 chinese characters going down my spine, on the middle of my back). and i keep working out for like a year and i get bigger. will my tattoo stretch out?

Loyalty.Purity.Honor. SCiONiC_xTc_32's Avatar
    SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Won't make a noticable difference don't worry bout it.
    PAIN is WEAKNESS leaving the BODY.

DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOOT_DOOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am actually pretty skinny..a super ectomorph. i am just afraid that if i work out for at least a year and i get alot bigger, my tattoo will stretch out and look terrible...thats bad because tattoos are permanent.

blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, you don't have the tattoo yet, so wait until you get to your desired size before you get it....

i dont wanna wait that long lol..do you think it will stretch though??

MadMastaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadMastaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also have a tattoo on my back, but if u do get bigger it wont be stretched on the other hand if you get it on your bicep or something theres a way bigger chance that it will get stretched

but if you want to be on the safe side then just wait till your big then get it
    beatboxAustralia.com - Australia's #1 Beatbox Website.

if it duznt stretch for you it shouldn't stretch for me so i think im gonna get the tattoo. if anyone thinks it will stretch, plz lemme know.

Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyceast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive had this thought as well. But on my arm.

But then had a thought, if it ends up stretching, surely you can rock into another tat shop, and ask them to fix it up, etc?, like fill in the gaps or something. Depend on the design though.

But Im not getting one soon anyways, im gonna wait til I grow a lil bit more, just incase

Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zeroskatberd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    there has already been a thread on this, but I agree with that dude who says backs dont reallt stretch much compared to a bicep
    I need to read the rules

cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude, you're going to get so f***ing jacked after 1 year it's going to stretch like crazy and look really stupid. I'd wait the 1 year it's going to take you to get that f***ing crazy jacked before I got it.

lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just wait until your alrdy big

caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong 4 year bump.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SCiONiC_xTc_32 View Post
    Won't make a noticable difference don't worry bout it.
    this^^^

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lunapt View Post
    just wait until your alrdy big
    nice bump *******

deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    another bump...

did you get that tattoo or what? now i'm curious, you must have gotten super ****ing jacked in these past 4 years.
    Go hard or go home.

Baked, not fried ;)

PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wanna get tattoo's like Zyzz one day.

c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is zero chance your tattoo is going to stretch big and look bad. If anything you could get it touched up if it stretched a little bit. But I assure you your fine to get your tattoo now, and get huge tomorrow.

AlreadySwoleBrah GettinSwoleBrah's Avatar
    GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by deathpoint View Post
    another bump...

did you get that tattoo or what? now i'm curious, you must have gotten super ****ing jacked in these past 4 years.
    Lol'd

PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy crap
    didnt realize this post was from 5 years ago
    rofl

Registered User adrianbarrios14's Avatar
    adrianbarrios14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

hahah lets keep this going,
    I'm actually thinking about getting a tattoo on my chest this month and after reading a bunch of comments, I dont think the tattoo will stretch out bad enough to notice a difference. I'll probably just workout without a shirt so it doesnt press against it.

iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will also wait to get mine, just incase of dem stretches.

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DOOT_DOOT View Post
    if it duznt stretch for you it shouldn't stretch for me so i think im gonna get the tattoo. if anyone thinks it will stretch, plz lemme know.
    I'm glad this thread died.
    *Wish I was dead crew*

mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amenccm View Post
    I'm glad this thread died.
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
    All time gym Pr's

B - 105kg
    S - 185kg
    D - 230kg

exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exalin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mikey78910 View Post
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
    why so serious? chill out man, smoke a spliff or something