WillyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will Creatine Help Me (read)

My bulking phase is coming to a close within the next 2 months (Spring Break starts earlier than I originally thought), and I have never used creatine supplements before. If I start taking creatine now, will it be worth buying, or should I wait until my next bulking cycle (end of summer) to start using it?

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Will Creatine Help Me (read)

Originally posted by WillyB
    My bulking phase is coming to a close within the next 2 months (Spring Break starts earlier than I originally thought), and I have never used creatine supplements before. If I start taking creatine now, will it be worth buying, or should I wait until my next bulking cycle (end of summer) to start using it?
    If you load for 5 days, then take it for the rest of the time it should help. But you can take somthing like v12 or swole and you wont need to load.

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    just stick with creatine (creapure), I don't know what's the new hype about swole (yes some have got good results with it, yes it's not too expensive......) but creatine has been used for years now it's cheap and sweet and very effective.
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by exhortae
    just stick with creatine (creapure), I don't know what's the new hype about swole (yes some have got good results with it, yes it's not too expensive......) but creatine has been used for years now it's cheap and sweet and very effective.

The problem with regular creatine(creapure or monohydrate) is that some ppl do not respond, i personally do not respond to it. This is why i recomended the others because they would respond to those instead.

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have to agree with my fellow Michigander. I've used creatine with good results, but have had fantastic results with V-12. I have not read 1 bad thing about V-12. And it is around $35 (over the internet) for 50 servings which is 25 days worth. Not to bad in my opinion.
    Say it, Believe it, Achieve it!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by MotorcityAl
    I have to agree with my fellow Michigander. I've used creatine with good results, but have had fantastic results with V-12. I have not read 1 bad thing about V-12. And it is around $35 (over the internet) for 50 servings which is 25 days worth. Not to bad in my opinion.
    Now that's interesting.

How much did you gained with monohydrat. creatine??

How much did you gained with swole??
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now that's interesting.

How much did you gained with monohydrat. creatine??

How much did you gained with swole??
    Prior, I used Pro-Labs Creapure, and had good results. Never tried Swole. Read the threads on V-12 and gave it the ultimate test, I tried it. I have maintained my strength achievements and actually gained size since finishing my 1-T/Boldione cycle (which worked quite well). I went from around 171# to 180# on the PH cycle (pretty lean gains) and have gained another 3# since using V-12. I feel most of the gains are lean. My waist size has remained 31" (at 5'8" - 52 years old). This is, of course my experience, but there are several like it in threads at these boards. Excelsior!
    Say it, Believe it, Achieve it!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck