Thread: Flax Seed Oil

paMedic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Flax Seed Oil

I was reading somewhere there can be up to 25mg of protein in Fax seed oil now according to my calculations I hae 1000mg flax seed oil caps which gies me 250mg of protien am I missing somehting here that is about my daily need of protien according to my size and weight or is my math messed up here.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paMedic
    I was reading somewhere there can be up to 25mg of protein in Fax seed oil now according to my calculations I hae 1000mg flax seed oil caps which gies me 250mg of protien am I missing somehting here that is about my daily need of protien according to my size and weight or is my math messed up here.
    Yes,

1000mg = 1 g

I'm 183 lbs and typically consume about 300g of protein a day. That would be like a gasoline tanker of flax seed oil I would need to take. I'd be on the toilet for the rest of my life.