jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How long to wait before doing the same ME exercise again?

After doing a ME exercise(like the Good-Morning) for 3 weeks,how long to wait before doing it again?And can you use the big 3(deadlift,bench,squat)as a ME exercise?

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would wait like 4-8 weeks befor repeating the ME exercise...

You can use the big 3 as ME Exercises, but working up to a max on those will get stale very quickly.

I personally used to use the big 3 as my ME exericses, and it worked good for me. I just made sure that every week i did a different rep scheme
    http://www.fortified-iron.com/

Strength Training and Olympic lifting

jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Deciever
    i would wait like 4-8 weeks befor repeating the ME exercise...

You can use the big 3 as ME Exercises, but working up to a max on those will get stale very quickly.

I personally used to use the big 3 as my ME exericses, and it worked good for me. I just made sure that every week i did a different rep scheme
    like,what do you mean by a different rep scheme?I thought that with a ME exercise your just working up to a 1rm,not really a rep scheme.

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    well, what im saying is, that if you are going to be using the squat bench and deadlift as your ME Exercises, since you arent changing them, you cant ALWAYS workup to a max single. After a while it would get stale.,..

I've had been using bench squat and dead as my ME movements for about 2 months, and each ME Workout, i'd change the reps.. i.e.
    week 1 on squat - max single
    week 2 ons quat - max set of 5
    week 3 on squat - max triple
    week 4 on squat - max double

and occasionally i'll throw in 3x3 as my reps, ...etc

o,ok,thanks for the reply.

The mann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good answer deciever,can i lso add you can chang the way you do the same exercise by adding bands or chains.so when you get to GM's again do them with a **** load of chain for a new PR or add bands,or whatever.....when i go through like floor press i do them with chain the next time i get to them..........
    "Motivation and discipline are the key to success"
    WWW.DANIELSRICH.COM

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the hell is a ME excercise?

max effort, read the stickies at the top

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Deciever
    max effort, read the stickies at the top
    Thanks. I'm sorry man, I thought this was the BB forum. My bad.

MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: How long to wait before doing the same ME exercise again?

Originally posted by jak
    After doing a ME exercise(like the Good-Morning) for 3 weeks,how long to wait before doing it again?And can you use the big 3(deadlift,bench,squat)as a ME exercise?
    my westside routine cycles itself around every 6 weeks, so i have 6 weeks in between when i max on the same exercise. That's just my personal fav way to do it, and wut works for me