Zigic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I get rid of fat around the waist ?

Hi,

Any tips on what exercises to do to get rid of flab around the waist ?

I do medium weights for 30 mins and go on an exercise bike for 90 mins a day, my arms and legs (below the knee) are fairly toned, but I have considerable fat around my waist.

In terms of calories I'm usually at around 2000 2500 a day (which I think is the reccomended level for a 25 year old).

I've tried going on the bike more, and doing jogging and swimming, but I just cant seem to shift it.

Has anyone been able to get rid of theirs ?? Do those Ab-crusher things work or are they a waist of time ??

Any tips would be fantastic.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you losing weight at all?
    Not sure where you got the "recommended level for a 25-year-old", but there's no such thing. There is only a caloric intake that's right for you. If you're training for two hours a day and not losing any fat, you're still eating too much. I suspect you've lost fat and just need to lose a little more. You can't dictate to your body where the fat will be burned off. I'd find out what your LBM is and base your caloric intake off of that.

And abdominal exercises will not reduce fat from your waist any more than any other exercise.