ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Solution to Puffy Chest!

Many of the users of this forum have problems regarding puffy chest i.e soft sagging lower chest which looks as if it has been filled with air. I also have that problem. I tried many exercises and workouts and finally i have devised something that really works and which can reduce the puffiness to some extent and make the lower chest more rounded and perfect. Although it's tough for most rookies but once you get the hold on it, it will be much easier. Here's the workout:-
    1. Close grip pushups with body at an agle of 30-40 degrees:- 3 sets for 20 reps( Do not keep the grip so close that it stimulates the triceps more than the chest. Go really slow in the negatives).
    2. Long grip pushups:- 3 sets for 20-25 reps
    Remember to lose the puffiness of the lower chest and to tighten the lower pecs you will have to hit them hard and often. That's why i recommend this routine two times a day. I have benifitted a lot and have tightened my lower pecs using this routine. Pushups also improve your endurance and tones your chest muscles. Believe me guys, this really works!

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Are you kidding me?

I got the solution. Its called lower bodyfat, dips and decline bench.

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

erho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _Lifter4Life_
    Are you kidding me?

I got the solution. Its called lower bodyfat, dips and decline bench.

Lifter,

hahahahha, you beat me to the punch, i was just about to post the same thing..........

ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibs2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Yep Decline Bench and Dips work but they bulk up your lower chest if u go heavy on them. And pushups tones and strengthens ur pecs thus making them tight. The combination of Decline bench, Dips and Pushups is deadly! It really makes the pecs. The Decline bulks up the the pushups tone. Just give it a try!

cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ibs2006
    and pushups tones
    Uhhh... no?

Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep Decline Bench and Dips work but they bulk up your lower chest if u go heavy on them. And pushups tones and strengthens ur pecs thus making them tight. The combination of Decline bench, Dips and Pushups is deadly! It really makes the pecs. The Decline bulks up the the pushups tone. Just give it a try!
    Another firm believer of 'heavy weights= muscle, high reps= toned'. Sigh, couldn't be further from the truth.

Dont want a puffy chest? Lower your BF% and hit the bench hard.

SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Are yall sure decline bench works lower chest? I tried it last night and it was like it was working my upper chest

flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe you were sitting on the decline the wrong way.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mattyx
    Another firm believer of 'heavy weights= muscle, high reps= toned'. Sigh, couldn't be further from the truth.
    exactly.
    toning is non-existant bull****.
    look at the pro bodybuilders. they have a physique many people would call 'super toned'. do they do high reps with low weight to achieve this? NO.
    'toned' is a term wrongly used to mean 'developed'. 'toned' muscles are actually developed muscles. building up the muscle by doing 6-12 reps, and then doing cardio will create muscle 'tone'. there is no specific type of exercise that'll tone you up. a toned look comes from developed muscles and low bodyfat.
    doing 20 rep pushups recruits Type I muscle fibres (slow twitch), and growth is not the optimum way for them to respond to exercise. pushups will create some hypertrophy, because Type II muscle fibres (fast-twitch) will be used TO AN EXTENT. pushups may add muscle mass to a noob, but they won't do much for an experienced lifter.

decline bench press and dips will solve this problem and will add a lot more muscle mass in a much shorter space of time than pushups will do.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SummitJag
    Are yall sure decline bench works lower chest? I tried it last night and it was like it was working my upper chest
    are you sure you weren't doing incline bench? it sounds like you have them confused.

decline: http://www.shapefit.com/chest-exerci...ench-press.gif

flat: http://www.shapefit.com/chest-exerci...edium-grip.gif

incline: http://www.shapefit.com/chest-exerci...edium-grip.gif

SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread is poopie.
    Citius Altius Fortius ~ Olympic Modo

Get Big Or Die Trying

"man is not meant for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated." ~Hemmingway

"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real" ~ Tupac

Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *Chuckles*

Angry

U guys are really confusing me!!!

Exotic Bud Enthusiast TheStuddMuffin's Avatar
    TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U guys are really confusing me!!!
    Maybe because you're an idiot.

Loss the fat with cardio and a strict diet. Lift heavy. Fill the upper chest, not the lower chest.

Arrow

I am talking abt toning and tightening the lower Chest, not filling it up with mass. I know that bulking up the upper chest is more important. I am not a rookie here, guys. By the way u must be less offensive when posting!

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Many of the users of this forum have problems regarding puffy chest i.e soft sagging lower chest which looks as if it has been filled with air. I also have that problem. I tried many exercises and workouts and finally i have devised something that really works and which can reduce the puffiness to some extent and make the lower chest more rounded and perfect. Although it's tough for most rookies but once you get the hold on it, it will be much easier. Here's the workout:-
    1. Close grip pushups with body at an agle of 30-40 degrees:- 3 sets for 20 reps( Do not keep the grip so close that it stimulates the triceps more than the chest. Go really slow in the negatives).
    2. Long grip pushups:- 3 sets for 20-25 reps
    Remember to lose the puffiness of the lower chest and to tighten the lower pecs you will have to hit them hard and often. That's why i recommend this routine two times a day. I have benifitted a lot and have tightened my lower pecs using this routine. Pushups also improve your endurance and tones your chest muscles. Believe me guys, this really works!

by puffy chest do u mean gyno? no exercises will ever get rid of that. if by puffy u mean fat, then this is a simple matter of losing fat.

ur done. http://www.intense-workout.com/tone_definition.html
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

I mean to say a lower chest without cuts or contours which sags and in some cases loose and big nipples

SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SummitJag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WCC
    are you sure you weren't doing incline bench? it sounds like you have them confused.

decline: http://www.shapefit.com/chest-exerci...ench-press.gif

flat: http://www.shapefit.com/chest-exerci...edium-grip.gif

incline: http://www.shapefit.com/chest-exerci...edium-grip.gif
    Yeah i was doing decline for sure with dumbells. I'm probably sittin down wrong or something. Is there a way to make it work your lower chest..Like maybe squeeze a muscle that will contract the lower chest or something

adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I mean to say a lower chest without cuts or contours which sags and in some cases loose and big nipples
    *squeeze

I am talking abt toning and tightening the lower Chest, not filling it up with mass. I know that bulking up the upper chest is more important. I am not a rookie here, guys. By the way u must be less offensive when posting!
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TONING; READ MY GODDAMN POST!!!
    you either develop muscle (bulk) or reduce bodyfat (cut). 'toning' is non-existant. look at pro bodybuilders. they have a physique most non-BBers would refer to as 'toned'. do they have specific 'toning' workouts? NO!!! they either bulk or cut.
    toning is falsely used to mean muscle gain and fat loss. developing the lower chest by doing dips and declines will cause muscle gain. doing cardio will shed the fat on it. the combination of the two will lead to 'toned' pecs.