Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Anticrombie315
    This coming from the guy that "gained 10 pounds in one day".....
    Pshh this coming from the guy who says bicep curls work your back...

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stillskinny
    i dont believe yu...prove it
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc

MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    leave the OP alone

stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MattMB
    leave the OP alone
    op?

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha okay buddy. If it makes you feel better....
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by best regards
    of course ectomorphs can gain weight. who says they cant?
    in fact according to Kelly Baggett they have excellent bodybuilding genetics as long as they consume enough calories, their bodies are very efficient at adding muscle and shedding fat he says, as long as they eat correctly along with the training

i just gained another 0.5lbs when i woke up with no water/food. It seems im gaining close to 0.5lb/day. Newbie gains?

Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just gained another 0.5lbs when i woke up with no water/food. It seems im gaining close to 0.5lb/day. Newbie gains?

So at the main point of the day where you weigh the least, you gained weight?

teckno05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teckno05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teckno05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teckno05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just stop posting in this thread stillskinny, im glad ur making gains but people here will diss you forever from what your saying.

No one really cares about week long gains, if you came here saying "i gained 16 lbs of muscle in 2 monthes" you'd get a completly differant response from everyone.

curls dont work your back unless your practicly breaking your back LEANING WITH EACH REP.

gaining 10 lbs in one day would give u horrendous stretch marks.

i suggest people stop posting in this thread theres nothing left to say.

Originally Posted by Hue Ghas
    So at the main point of the day where you weigh the least, you gained weight?
    Yes, i measure myself everytime in the morning at the same time.

Originally Posted by teckno05
    just stop posting in this thread stillskinny, im glad ur making gains but people here will diss you forever from what your saying.

No one really cares about week long gains, if you came here saying "i gained 16 lbs of muscle in 2 monthes" you'd get a completly differant response from everyone.

curls dont work your back unless your practicly breaking your back LEANING WITH EACH REP.

gaining 10 lbs in one day would give u horrendous stretch marks.

i suggest people stop posting in this thread theres nothing left to say.
    i hear ya. ill post back in a month or two and post my gains from there. And i never gained 10lbs in 1 day, that was a joke lol.

Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, i measure myself everytime in the morning at the same time.

If you're telling the truth which is a pretty far stretch being it a half of a pound, good job.

Originally Posted by Hue Ghas
    If you're telling the truth which is a pretty far stretch being it a half of a pound, good job.
    Thanks and yes i am telling the truth this time. Its not exactly 0.5lbs, around there. Sometimes its 0.3lb and another day i gain 0.4lbs. I think its because ive increase my caloric intake to around 2500-3000 calories a day and my protein is 170-180g. Before i started bulking i was taking in 1000 calories and 64g of protein....