Thread: The Deadlift

pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Deadlift bar

i just want to ask about the deadlift. it might be the only exercise i failed to put into my split. i have neglicted my lower back alot.but not my legs. i need to bring up my lower back.
    quick question, will i see a gain in my overall back from doing deads. that is if i hit them hard enough and propery.
    the real question is, im starting deads tomrow and i never realy do them accept messing around in the past. my gym has a hex bar so i have to see which bar to use. wahts the difference between using the regular bar and that? which would benefit me more? and about what rep range should i start out in. i neeed to bring up my entire back and traps
    Last edited by pete89; 07-20-2006 at 08:37 PM.
    Coaching/Contest Prep Services:
    www.GetJakked.com

Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pete89
    i just want to ask about the deadlift. it might be the only exercise i failed to put into my split. i have neglicted my lower back alot.but not my legs. i need to bring up my lower back.
    quick question, will i see a gain in my overall back from doing deads. that is if i hit them hard enough and propery.
    the real question is, im starting deads tomrow and i never realy do them accept messing around in the past. my gym has a hex bar so i have to see which bar to use. wahts the difference between using the regular bar and that? which would benefit me more? and about what rep range should i start out in. i neeed to bring up my entire back and traps
    Yes, your back with benefit alot from Deads. Using a Hex bar is perfectly Fine, thats what I do them in, the only difference I can tell is you can do more weight with the HEX bar. When starting do reps of 12, go light and get you form perfect before adding weight. GOOD LUCK!

pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks, i give you reps for that. and anyone els wanna add feel free i want to learn as much as i can
    Coaching/Contest Prep Services:
    www.GetJakked.com

my name isn't diana Diana Meeque's Avatar
    Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diana Meeque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hex bar isnt really lower back....its more of legs and upper back (traps)

use the olympic bar for lower back
    501, 302, 551; 1354 @ 181
    Hoss' Gym utube: youtube.com/hoss3644
    Mai utube: youtube.com/caa916