MatthewPrince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sore Forearm bone

I get a sore forearm when I do heavy bicep curls. Especially when I do bicep isolated curls. It feels like my bone is having too much pressure put on it. I'm tall and I have long arms, has anyone heard of this?

stoleo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude i used to have the exact same problem. The way i got through it. Is dropping my weight down to where i wasnt feeling the pain.Then i just slowly built it back up. Also i added in some hammer curls to stregthen my forearms. Also make sure you have right form with your curls and your elbows are tucked in to your sides.

Take a few days off from your curls to let your forearms recover. Otherwise your just going to keep hurting yourself.

bigjoe87865 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe87865 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to have forearm bone problem... not while doing the excersise... but when im putting the weights back on the rack..

now i just learn to slowly transfer the weight from my arm to the rack... i think it gets bent slightly with all the weight on it...

MatthewPrince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya man when im ending a bicep isolation excersise when im just dropping/letting go of the weight it hurts like one last time style. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but im pretty sure my BF% is not good. Maybe 18%? I'm guessing. I'm trying to cut now so hopefully this bone problem will go away.

*Knew i wasn't crazy..

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its like shin splints.

I gave it like two weeks rest off of curling and Im fine now.