FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cut from 247 - 205 (6 1/2 Months) Feedback Appreciated

Finished my cut from 247-205 in around 6 and a half months, i did a bunch of cardio mixed in with some weight training,My chest and arms defiantly feel bigger, Since im at a weight i like im going to start going hard on the weight training keep cardio to a minimum build some muscle definition my bf is down to around 14-15% which will keep going down but just easing up on the cardio... Most people told me when i cut i would lose alot of stength, Im Alot stronger now than i was at 247.. Anyways comments would be great.

Pic #3 is starting weight
    Attached Images

IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100)
    you must lose about 15% to be full cut
    The Best Fitness Professional Product "Muscle Imbalances Revealed" ==> http://bit.ly/1ojiPeN

FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More feedback please? i can take it.

Any feedback would be great

AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People say often that you'll lose lot of strength because think in some kind of diet where you just eat cereal and bananas, hopefully that's not your case. I believe you still have room for improvement cutting, specially if you feel that you haven't lose any strength.

Next time please try to use same position in your before/after pics, helps a lot to see the real difference. And rotate your pic before upload it, turning our head 90° cause neck pains

imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to post some better Clear pictures for opinions
    bulking to 245 .............................and Gona B Hooooooooge
    why do 18"s still look small in the mirror?

gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    continue cutting until your at at least 12%bf

thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FreeJ View Post
    my bf is down to around 14-15% which will keep going down
    Good job so far! Was that a typo above, were you meaning to say you wanted to be 14-15% or did you really mean you think you are at 14-15%?

Your BF is prob around 20-22% based off the pics