Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Conan Stevens
    Send your sister over - she can fill you in later on (j/k)
    lol

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't have a sister sorry man lol

lol I can imagine you walking into the Thai GoGo bars and all the girls running hahahahah.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "University of Newcastle beer drinking record holder (Bach. Inebriation (hons)) 1989-1993" haha.

Youre looking fantastic mate. You're got some good tips on your site & I've bookmarked it.
    Last edited by GregT; 07-17-2006 at 02:39 PM.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Parkway, maybe we should start a Australia club here. I like your thoughts, so many people have an excuse fro everything.

I especially hate the fat people saying I have a Thyroid problem, I can't loose weight. Guess what Lard Ass, that chocolate cake and ice cream ain't helpin' either - and teh reason your hormones are out of whack is all that synthetic food stuufs you keep shoving down your throat, my hormones would be out of whack too if I just ate 3 kg of sugar and refined wheat products. Dumb ass.

Sorry for the rant.

GregT watch out for future sections I am going to add
    - Conans Training Tips and
    - Stupid Exercises And Stupid Trainers

I recored all little tips and tricks as I train at the moment as if I had a personal training client and will be putting these up on the site at some stage.

And teh Stupid Exercises is the idiotic things some people do in a weight room, now some people are beginners and I congratulate them for getting in there and trying and I won't be posting photos of these people. The personal trainers telling their clients to do this stupid stuff is a different case and I have no hesitation at all in publishing their photos - plus I live in Asia so they cannot sue me

Also as a side note I don't like fat chicks (for dating), which is one of the reasons I like Thailand.

fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10) fleshmoto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lookin good, good to see someone else on the wpc80

madball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do the tiny ladies over there deal with your "size"???

TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Australia Represent

The sad thing is in australia BB is dying, supplements arent cheap, neither are the gyms. You can go down to the beach on a busy day and not see a single person who looks like he would know the difference between a Dumbell and a Barbell.
    Its all about hard work, and dedication, something thats pretty rare in australia it seems, public image isnt good either, girls dont exactly love the walking penis look and dont seem to realise thats only what BBers look like mostly in competition. and anyone who has a tiny bit of size is sure to be on roids.

My fav excuse to hear which i get from my scrawny cousin is "im too skinny, id just look weird there" like WTF, thats the point of going you DOUCHE! and he of course goes from one min going on about how big i am and then going errhh its only cos you go to gym...well no **** sherlock, you should too! GAH!
    ok rants finished.

you got any big films lined up that will make the big screen in australia?

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by parkway drive
    yeah man with the excuse thing its like ocmmon fat people blame being fat on genetics tall people blame being skinny on genetics. its all just because theyre happy to have an excuse and dont do much about their problem/ give up to easy.

even though it sgot nohing to do with me man i seriosuly would jump onto the teen forums and make a thread about the tall skinny guys that can do it as well, itd sreiosuly give some of the blokes some serious motivation to know they can get pumped like a ****brick house as well.

and what you said about australia all the stars leaving. its so true it sucks man. when we gunna go our own major market? why the hell dont we have one now?
    It's crap that Aussie actors have to leave the country to get noticed. Quite a few worked thru the ranks in Oz and were picked up by US casting people once they saw their Aussie work.

Hugh Jackman, Toni Collette, Naomi Watts, Cate Blanchette, Jeffery Rush etc all did major film or TV work in Australia and flew to the US initially to do work there. Some have moved yes, but not all.

Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000) Conan Stevens is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thickmass
    It's crap that Aussie actors have to leave the country to get noticed. Quite a few worked thru the ranks in Oz and were picked up by US casting people once they saw their Aussie work.

Hugh Jackman, Toni Collette, Naomi Watts, Cate Blanchette, Jeffery Rush etc all did major film or TV work in Australia and flew to the US initially to do work there. Some have moved yes, but not all.
    And you work in the industry? Do you even know how much professional actors get paid in Aus? It's crap.

One of my mates had a full time part on one of the police shows that was popular, after one year he went back to selling cars - his words "It was costing me to much to be an actor"

Those guys were nobodies in Australia, it was the American films that made them.

For instance have you ever heard of me before? I was quiet famous for a couple of things previously. Let me tell you that as soon as I do my first big American movie then I can guarantee that you will have heard of me.

Not good but that is the way it is, if I could have had work that paid better than the dole I would probably have stayed in Australia.

I personally turned down a part (non-speaking) in Matrix 2 because the pay was a hell of a lot less than my normal pay rate at that time.

I also turned down the opportunity to continue working on stage at the Sydney Opera House because the pay was au$400/wk FULLTIME minus taxes. At the time I was making au$300 a night doing security at a nighclub. You do the math.

DEEPBLUE
    I came from Newcastle originally and to be a bodybuilder there was basically looked upon the same as being a violent junkie, crack addict. People would trash talk you in the street and you would get idiots driving past continually screaming out 'roids, pin dick, and all that sort of crap.

Low class Australians can be such d!ckheads, I had a mate from Canada come over and we went to Newie, we got out of the car and were there less than 2 minutes when some westie drove past in his fake torana and yelled abuse at us. And that is why I left.

In Thailand we are treated with respect, the people come up and squeeze your arm to make sure it is real and people drive past honk their horns and give you a big smile and a thumbs up, or they yell out "Good, good!", country people just stop and stare at you, it is so much nicer being here you would not believe (for that reason).

I can go out get drunk and in 9 months of being here have only come close to a fight once with a group of drunken pommies being complete tourist idiots. In Australia I would get idiots on amphetamines starting 3-4 tmies a night - every time i went out. (Except in Bondi which is why I moved there).

The good point in all that was that I learnt to fight groups of guys very well and could go on to work at the biggest trouble spots - by myself - and charge very good money for it, I was hired to clean up the worst nightclubs, and I did.
    Last edited by Conan Stevens; 08-02-2006 at 04:44 AM.

TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Youd love the sunshine coast, all the skinny surfers even make me look big. not so many dick heads around either, the only mention of roids ive ever gotten is from people ive known and they didnt mean it in an insulting way, but then im no where near as big as you.

Originally Posted by TheDeepBlue View Post
    Youd love the sunshine coast, all the skinny surfers even make me look big. not so many dick heads around either, the only mention of roids ive ever gotten is from people ive known and they didnt mean it in an insulting way, but then im no where near as big as you.
    Just got back from Brisbane a few weeks ago and I have to agree - the place reminds me of the Australia i knew when I was growing up. Friendly people, nice weather, clean air, very nice city
    7ft Tall Bodybuilding Actor
    http://www.ConanStevens.com

Learn to cook tasty bodybuilding meals easily:
    http://www.CookingWithConan.com

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Conan Stevens View Post
    Just got back from Brisbane a few weeks ago and I have to agree - the place reminds me of the Australia i knew when I was growing up. Friendly people, nice weather, clean air, very nice city
    Mate

quite frankly when you're a guy like you, you'll always be typecast into novelty parts like Mark "Jacko" Jackson the AFL player best known for his screeching voice and Energiser batteries commercials.

It's nice that you have "standards" and **** but lets face it you have no formal acting training, and are too tall and bulky to cast in much else than henchman roles.

So what I'm saying is get off your sanctimonious high horse because you're not really any more famous than the bit part actors in Aussie TV shows like Cop Shop and Neighbours.

Unless of course you do a bunch of action films in Thailand or something that don't require speaking.

Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    Mate

quite frankly when you're a guy like you, you'll always be typecast into novelty parts like Mark "Jacko" Jackson the AFL player best known for his screeching voice and Energiser batteries commercials.

It's nice that you have "standards" and **** but lets face it you have no formal acting training, and are too tall and bulky to cast in much else than henchman roles.

So what I'm saying is get off your sanctimonious high horse because you're not really any more famous than the bit part actors in Aussie TV shows like Cop Shop and Neighbours.

Unless of course you do a bunch of action films in Thailand or something that don't require speaking.
    Your entire reply shows that you are Aussie with a negative attitude, Americans just do not have that sort of bad outlook, which is why the US leads the world in just about everything, and is one of the contributing factors to me leaving Australia.

You may be interested to know that some friends and I have made our own movie for International DVD release soon, we finish filming the bridging scenes and fillers this week:
    http://www.conanstevens.com/acting-m...me-action.html

Besides principle actor (comedy mainly) I also wrote the script.

Also in the movie with Nathan Jones (another henchman bit actor according to your reasoning) I play a principle role - Som Tam:
    http://www.conanstevens.com/acting-m...n-som-tam.html

Plus I speak enough Thai to do Thai movie parts, not everyone is thick and cannot learn a 2nd or 3rd language.

And um, I do have some formal acting training.

Life is what you make it, anyone can make it you just have to be focused.

We now have made 1 movie - what is to stop me writing my own action movie and financing it myself (which I will be able to do after my trip to the UK for a very special project this year) and releasing it international? Dolf Lundgren did it with the Mechanic, Stallone did something similar with Rocky and Rambo.

The fact that many people think I am too big and bulky to do this yet I am should serve as encouragement for everyone else who does not have the same 'disabilities' that you see.

But I agree with you I am not very famous in Australia and probably won't be for a long time.... but that is just 20 million people out of 7 billion, the rest of the world will do me just fine

But this is just my opinion, you may be completely right.

maaxm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey conan, you look pretty amazing.
    how big are your wrist and forearm, and how long is your palm?

Originally Posted by maaxm View Post
    hey conan, you look pretty amazing.
    how big are your wrist and forearm, and how long is your palm?
    Females usually ask those sorts of questions....

....why do you ask???

saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey conan,
    thx for showing me that tall guys can look big (in a muscular way )to.
    I'm not as tall as you, but i've only just turned 16 and i'm 6'7"

Ow yeah, and i'm not one of those whiners who go like i'm to tall for bodybuilding and stuff like that. i've only reacently got into it but i always bust my ass of and i'm loving it
    There is one thing i don't like about being tall, that is when you gain lets say... 10 kg(that's what i just gained) you only look slightly bigger, while other, shorter guys look waaaaaaaaay bigger when they gain the same But i'm not complaining it only inspires me to work harder, knowing that i'll look more impressive when i get huge
    "Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed"
    "Eat, Lift, Sleep. Repeat."

shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when will that movie be available for purchasing? it looks intense!!

deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    conan you are looking good bro . BTW why do you have abhishek bachans pic in ur album ( just curious ) .

Originally Posted by deepaksikkan View Post
    conan you are looking good bro . BTW why do you have abhishek bachans pic in ur album ( just curious ) .
    I worked with Abhishek in the upcoming movie Drona:
    http://www.conanstevens.com/acting-m...ood-movie.html

The Bangkok Adrenaline film is now (finally) in the editing studio, it is hoped that it can be finished for release very soon, then International release will follow later - though I may be able to sell the local edit from my website depending upon the local cost.

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    huge guy, very commanding

Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baravykas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well you look big. Thats it. Sorry.
    'Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.'

Tyler Durden

maaxm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Conan Stevens View Post
    Females usually ask those sorts of questions....

....why do you ask???
    I was just wondering how naturally big are you, except height, that's all.
    So do you know at least your wrist or hand size?
    thanks

Ex-Teen BBer of the Week DieselFella's Avatar
    DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    truly an inspiration to us tall guys out there. It must take you for-ever to gain anything lol.

New Photos

This was taken at the gym in Beijing where I am training at during the filming of the biggest Hong Kong/Chinese movie of 2009, called True Legend

Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Has anyone ever picked a fight with you?
    "I simply could not match your vast capacities in this intellectual battle. I am defeated!" - Duckenheimer.....Ulysses nob jockey

Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Heavensport View Post
    Has anyone ever picked a fight with you?
    lol I was about to ask this.
    I doubt it though.

Awesome work man.
    Lift, Grow, Conquer.

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I definitely give you made reps for your size at that height. Im 6'4 and starting to notice the difficulty of gaining mass...
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lookin pretty swole man.

Don't let the haters try to bring you down.

You have an original look and have a lot of opportunity to take advantage of it..

Good luck with everything!

I can't find any info on this film on the web, possibly it's all in Chinese.

What is your part in the film?

Heavenflow and Jsport i used to work cleaning up problem clubs so I had more fights than I care to admit or thing about, at the time I was being paid very well and it fit in with my bodybuilding lifestyle and gave me time to wrestle and eat as much as I needed then.

Thickmass I suspect you are just looking for a flame war so I am going to ignore you