chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Just Wanted To Show You Me In The Team U In New York City Last Night

just going to send you guys and gals the web link to this site they have great pics of all the comp.the night show is about 6 hours I will find out how I placed.last night I was called out in the top five.so wish mo look.the link is www.graphicmuscle.com
    thank you all for the help.think big be big.just have to eat and train hard.

steve bradley heavyweight

quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking massive and ripped! Good luck! Keep us updated.

cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Nice Job

Steve,

You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing pictures. I'll check back later to see how you placed.
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
    OCB/ABA/PNBA

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

-Erica Jong

chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chance00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Just Placed 5th In Team U In Nyc Have Photos

IN JUST MY FOURTH SHOW I PLACED 5TH IN MY CLASS.
    JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU.
    IWILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR WITH MORE LEGS WORK AND HARDER IN 2007.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY HELP WITH TRAING ON HOW TO CUT LEGS PLESE SEND ME THE HELP.JUST A YOUNG PUP.THIS WAS A BLAST OF A SHOW AND WIL TELL ANYONE TO DO IT BECAUSE IT RAN RELLY WELL.
    THINK BIG BE BIG WORK HARD AND EAT AND GROW.
    WORDS TO LIVE FOR.THE LINK IS http://www.graphicmuscle.com/index.c...itorID=112 46

quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good job man. I'm sure you'll make the necessary adjustments for next time.

On another note, I think it's safe to say that conditioning was a factor. The overall winner, Michael Lockett, had the best conditioning out of all the class winners and possibly out of everyone in the show.

By the way, your link was broken. It should work now:

http://graphicmuscle.com/index.cfm?g...testYearID=712

housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by chance00
    IN JUST MY FOURTH SHOW I PLACED 5TH IN MY CLASS.
    JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU.
    IWILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR WITH MORE LEGS WORK AND HARDER IN 2007.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY HELP WITH TRAING ON HOW TO CUT LEGS PLESE SEND ME THE HELP.JUST A YOUNG PUP.THIS WAS A BLAST OF A SHOW AND WIL TELL ANYONE TO DO IT BECAUSE IT RAN RELLY WELL.
    THINK BIG BE BIG WORK HARD AND EAT AND GROW.
    WORDS TO LIVE FOR.THE LINK IS http://www.graphicmuscle.com/index.c...itorID=112 46
    great job for only your 4th show.