Kevbo887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower abdomen problem.

Hey all. I was wondering whats the most effective way to get rid of the lower ab fat problem. I mean, my upper two abs show pretty decently (def. room for improvment though) but my lower two abs are just covered in a nice layer of fat (and it looks so weird) I was wondering if there are any supplements that will help me target this area.

Of course running is essential, but I have to lay off of that for at least a few more weeks because of my messed up knee. The only thing I have going for this issue right now is a possible supplement, and working outside in the 90+ degree heat 8 hours a day sweating it up insanely.

Ive been eating a lot healthier so that should not pose a problem. Anyone have any ideas, as well as ab excersises possibly? Also, my knee takes to swimming very kindly, so I could more then likely use that as well!

Thanks!

PS: I still have some of thos "HotRox" lying around.......good or bad idea?

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well yu cant spot reduce fat...yur gonna have to do cardio (swimming if yu like) to lose ALLL of yur fat ALLL over yur body... about 3 times a week, keep eating healthy as much as possible and maybe 500 cals below yur maintenance level (if yu dont know yur caloric maintenance level yu can find a calculator on the internet with ease)

and some great lower ab excercises are leg raises and reverse crunches...those are my favs for lowers

hope that helped!
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc

boxing champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ahh i have the same problem

I used to do gymnastics and althought i was as young as 11 i was developing lower abs therefore had a 6 pack.. it was all due to conditioning excercises they made us do.. I was always playing football and running around at this ages but not at gym.. Just do leg raises (Lay on the floor and raise legs vertically into air) Also if you find a wall bar attempt leg raises on this.. hang off the top bar and lift you legs to your head (This is slightly more advanced and takes alot of effort at first) And do v-sits.. Lay on floor, put ur arms behind ur head flat and lift your legs at the same time you lift your head and touch your toes then go back down
    I hope this helps.. this is the best i could think of if you cant run =)
    Good luck

Sounds great guys! also, is swimming even comprebable to running in terms of burning fat.

^^Anyone?^^

Exotic Bud Enthusiast TheStuddMuffin's Avatar
    TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A strict diet and cardio.

Perform leg raises to build the muscle sheet.