efvmember has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk = Six Pack Not Abtainable?

i hear all these threads about teens should be bulking first because they have all there life to look good and stuff so i decided i should bulk but i kind of want to get a six pack too and knowing i need around 10% BF for a sixpack is bulking impossible to get a six pack without cutting after?

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok listen up
    a teen that cuts is a teen that doesnt grow, a true cut is almost completely catabolic, the human body grows to roughly the 25 year, any serious cutting can cause long term problems in the long run (unless you are a fat piece of ****, in wich case being fat will cause more problems)

your six pack will come after, not to mention most people that start bodybuilding eat horribly, to continue having no knowledge about nutrition whatsoever and cutting is asking for health issues.

r

i am 5'4 130lbs and i got a kind of flubby stomach and some noticable man boobs which i want to get rid of how much should i bulk to before cutting?

Anti-Feminist Squad. parkway drive's Avatar
    parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude if you know what you're doing and eat correctly you can gain plenty of muscle mass without effecting your bodyfat percentage
    Obsession is just what lazy people call dedication.
    http://artofspeedmath.com
    ~ Live for this ~

r

i thought for every lb of muscle u gain a little fat too

Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by efvmember
    i thought for every lb of muscle u gain a little fat too
    IF your diet has too much caloric surplus. You would gain abit of fat but nothing too noticeable.

RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just clean bulk dude - chicken, protein shakes, tuna in spring water are your friend.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by efvmember
    i am 5'4 130lbs
    exactly.
    cutting would be a waste of time. bulk.
    cutting can be done any time.
    bulking can also be done at any time, but your teenage years are the best years to do bulking.
    your testosterone and GH levels are very high, so you'll be able to pack on a lot more muscle in a shorter space of time than you would when you're in your 30s or so.

if you cut down now; you'll be a ripped 120lb or something. who wants that? you'll look like an Abercrombie f@g. being so skinny and having a six pack just looks pathetic.
    cut once you've actually reached a respectable size.

OmniPotentTitan has it completely right. bulk up; then you'll add some mass to your abs, so they'll be more apparent when you cut. you have to build up the ab muscles as well as getting rid of the fat on them. when you bulk, your abs will grow. you won't see them, but you'll see them a lot better once you cut down. teens cutting is a complete waste of time.

bethestrongest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok I'm bulking and I'm not doing it clean ethier becuase i getting bigger and getting abs becuase i work my abs every day its not impossible it just takes work!
    Lift Heavy Or Go Home

Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat and then Eat some more!

RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you do a dirty bulk - you gain body fat. And no matter how awe inspiring your abs may be you won't see **** if you have excess body fat there.

barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PPl only dirty bulk if they're 6' and weigh 100lbs , why dirty bulk?> sounds stupid to me , it would be just more work when you cut and more health risks , clean bulk = not as much BF and better health condition. its dicipline , anyone can dirty bulk .......

Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)
    You can be ripped and be bulking, just it isn't easy. You need your diet to be perfect. But still getting nice, clean calories that aren't from ****ty food and just watching fats, sugars, and carbs. It's doable, just difficult.

steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WCC
    if you cut down now; you'll be a ripped 120lb or something. who wants that? you'll look like an Abercrombie f@g. being so skinny and having a six pack just looks pathetic.
    Wow @ comments like these. I've seen some pics of Abercrombie models and they aren't skinny. Jeezus christ. They look better than most people on here.
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??