Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Not as weak as I thought

First let me start out by saying how amazing Ripptoes program is. Not only is it fun and effective its generaly short. I have been dead lifting 120 for 2x10 and use to think it was hard i know what a girly man. I was doing ripptoes which instructs to do 1x5 so i said the hell with it i tryed doing 190, to my surprise i did 5 reps with ease. I am so happy and this gives me a bunch of motivation but the sad part is i my max dead lift is is higher than my max bench and sqaut put together. Thats right wow strong back

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    good job man...keep it up
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

Loyalty.Purity.Honor. SCiONiC_xTc_32's Avatar
    SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People like you gotta stop making threads over nothing in the teen section.
    PAIN is WEAKNESS leaving the BODY.

ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShotClock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, I searched a long time for a good beginner program until I found Rippetoe's. I've been doing it for like 5-6 weeks now and it's great- utilizes the most major compound exercises to get you big. And if you happen to buy the book, you'll see that the guy really knows alot about the lifts.

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    congratulations? except for the squat + bp < DL part;

CalypsoCoupe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gj I started the ripptoe program about a month ago and I have a similar problem. I bench 120 3x5, squat 125 3x5 (ass to grass), and deadlift 300 1x5 ?!? I have no idea why I am so weak in the other areas but I am just gonna work that much harder to improve those lifts. The only problem is that I have to work out alone so I don't have a spotter which makes me nervous about benching. I have only added 5 pounds to my bench in a month, when I am supposed to do this every week? I gotta find a partner.

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most of the weights you see from people like me are parallel squats, most athletes don't do ATG

Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rahtek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CalypsoCoupe
    gj I started the ripptoe program about a month ago and I have a similar problem. I bench 120 3x5, squat 125 3x5 (ass to grass), and deadlift 300 1x5 ?!? I have no idea why I am so weak in the other areas but I am just gonna work that much harder to improve those lifts. The only problem is that I have to work out alone so I don't have a spotter which makes me nervous about benching. I have only added 5 pounds to my bench in a month, when I am supposed to do this every week? I gotta find a partner.
    I am in the same boat as you man I can never gain in my squat because i have no spotter or rack so I have to do a clean to get the weight up.where do you live?

Originally Posted by SCiONiC_xTc_32
    People like you gotta stop making threads over nothing in the teen section.
    And cocks like have to stop negging people for no reason. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read it. I didnt pots this in the Misc sectin because its full of idiots but now I see they are not just confined to that section.

anonymous
    what is your max bp and squat?

cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CalypsoCoupe
    The only problem is that I have to work out alone so I don't have a spotter which makes me nervous about benching. I have only added 5 pounds to my bench in a month, when I am supposed to do this every week? I gotta find a partner.
    Why do you need a partner for benching? It's just like any other lift; don't throw on more weight than you know you can do. if you can do 3 sets of 8 reps (or whatever rep scheme you're working with), an extra 5-10lbs isn't going to plant the bar on your face.