rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to recover from cheat meals?

Okay, I'm trying to follow this diet as best as possible. It all works up until night time, because I'm usually out with friends. The problem is I have trouble getting the last meals in... and sometimes (like tonite) I'm too tired to make a carb refeed meal, so I had one peice of pizza along with a whole wheat natural PB sandwich before bed.

My question is what is the best way to recover from these cheat meals? I'm trying to make a goal that from now on I'll only go out for an hour or two, take my own car so I can drive back home. I really want to shed the fat as fast as possible (not too fast where I lose muscle), because I'm anxious to begin another bulk!
    member of the 1000lb club (ya rly)

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rizoN17
    Okay, I'm trying to follow this diet as best as possible. It all works up until night time, because I'm usually out with friends. The problem is I have trouble getting the last meals in... and sometimes (like tonite) I'm too tired to make a carb refeed meal, so I had one peice of pizza along with a whole wheat natural PB sandwich before bed.

My question is what is the best way to recover from these cheat meals? I'm trying to make a goal that from now on I'll only go out for an hour or two, take my own car so I can drive back home. I really want to shed the fat as fast as possible (not too fast where I lose muscle), because I'm anxious to begin another bulk!
    Ok, if you want to shed the fat as fast as possible then STOP EATING THE PIZZA, plain and simple. Follow the refeed as is, and if you get pressed for time replace the sweet potato with some more honey and then mix the fats, oats, honey and make a type of bar and take it with you, but dont eat pizza. Ideally follow the refeed exactly as its layed out in the book, and dont forget those veggies first.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How often are these cheats? As a family man and a person who travel quite often and is not stepping on stage for a while, I have to modify the Cut Diet to work with my crazy life. If it only happens once or twice per week and you refuse to let it go, just cut out the carb meals and have occasional cheat meals (MAX 3x per week). Your progress WILL NOT be as fast as doing it by the book, but it will be somewhat effective nonetheless.

And come on, pizza?
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea man - krispy kreme was closed or something??!
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear drinking lots of water afterwords helps a tiny bit.
    "What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old UltraViolence." -AleX

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scivation
    How often are these cheats? As a family man and a person who travel quite often and is not stepping on stage for a while, I have to modify the Cut Diet to work with my crazy life. If it only happens once or twice per week and you refuse to let it go, just cut out the carb meals and have occasional cheat meals (MAX 3x per week). Your progress WILL NOT be as fast as doing it by the book, but it will be somewhat effective nonetheless.

And come on, pizza?
    But the refeed taste better then pizza, your cheating yourself by cheating because then you cant enjoy the AWESOME refeed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think the refeed tastes like ****.
    Progress:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=835968

Originally Posted by Buckeye(OH)
    lol, oatmeal+honey+rasins+almonds is so awesome, taste amazing. As for the sweet potato im not a fan of those.

ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sure isn't Skyline Chilie or LaRosa's huh? It is what it is. The refeed carb load meal is just that, good nutrient dense carbs and limited sat fat....perfect combo for refueling a depleted muscle.
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Director of Research & Development
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian
    The Cutting Edge Athletics/Lake Forest, CA
    Jab - Mixed Martial Arts & Pure Fitness (Hong Kong), Velocity Athletic Training (Irvine CA)

Nutrition Coach
    Renaissance Club Sport/Aliso Viejo, CA

Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by young_squatter
    lol, oatmeal+honey+rasins+almonds is so awesome, taste amazing. As for the sweet potato im not a fan of those.
    holy crap, my 1st refeed, I was loving every.....freakin......bite

I LOVE MY OATS! ...and sweet potatoes are a fav of mine too
    I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
    Philippians 4:13

God is my strength, power, and only hope. Discipline, dedication, glory,...it's all from him and for him.

Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12329850&posted=1#post12329850

SNS "Focus-Matrix" Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=21731151#post21731151

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah but i've found that after thre days of eating broccoli like a ravenous tree hugger ANY change is a welcome change!!!!!!!!!!!!! I try to consider it a cheat meal in my mind since i'm eating so much at the refeed.

A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every single tim eI get to that glorious refeed nmeal... I am in heaven... Around the middle of the week, I begin fantasizing about it, then the day of... All I can do is wait... I even invite my girl over specifically so she can watch how happy it makes me, she finds it funny. It's such a beautiful meal, and you can take your time consuming it, and mmm omg... I cant wait, it's tonight... *drools*
    'Lift till you see god"

Working with Layne Norton

PICP Level 1 Certified Coach
    PICP Level 2 Certified Coach

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1567461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101664301&posted=1#post101664301
    - CoS is Back -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111156421

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

SP's + almond butter =heaven

Originally Posted by young_squatter
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Originally Posted by Sixpack
    SP's + almond butter =heaven
    I used peanut butter when i did it, dont taste bad Im just used to oats. I live on those things.

Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChuckRD
    Sure isn't Skyline Chilie or LaRosa's huh? It is what it is. The refeed carb load meal is just that, good nutrient dense carbs and limited sat fat....perfect combo for refueling a depleted muscle.
    just had to bring those two up huh?
    Progress:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=835968

rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only reason why I cheated was because I was dead tired, it was late at night, and I just had NO energy to make all that food.

Seriously, none. Not to mention I had an 12 hour workday in 100 degree weather the next day.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

best way to recover = don't do it in the first place

enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    best way to recover = don't do it in the first place
    I'd have to agree. Whenever I want to have a cheat meal, I just remember, it's all in my head.
    Rest in peace Az, we all miss you.

Add Zyzz to your Most Inspiring list:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/zyzz/updateinspired.php

ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just had to bring those two up huh?
    LOL, I am in CA and they are not here, so thought I would throw that out there....lol, sorry sir.
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian
    Jab - Mixed Martial Arts & Pure Fitness (Hong Kong), Velocity Athletic Training (Irvine CA)

Nutrition Coach

To actually answer your question, if you are not looking to get on stage and compete and this is more for your own personal adventure, then I would say do an extra 10-20 min LI cardio your next workout and get back on track ASAP. NOW if you are trying to get on stage in 12-16 weeks, then do like Layne said "best way to recover = don't do it in the first place".
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian

Nutrition Coach

Originally Posted by ChuckRD
    To actually answer your question, if you are not looking to get on stage and compete and this is more for your own personal adventure, then I would say do an extra 10-20 min LI cardio your next workout and get back on track ASAP. NOW if you are trying to get on stage in 12-16 weeks, then do like Layne said "best way to recover = don't do it in the first place".
    Okay, that seems easy enough, thanks a lot