TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000)

Creatine Responses

I am just writing to share my unusual experience with some creatine products. I have only been trainining consistantly for just over 2 years. Early on though I began using Creatine Monohydrate. I went through a couple bulking cycles in which I would use the CM for about 8 weeks or so. Third time around, I started noticing that I was getting a severe upset stomach, and finally realized I was suffering from the CM. No big deal, you hear about poor digestion of CM all the time.

I researched for awhile and soon began using Syntrax Swole V2. I enjoy the product and was happy with its results while taking it. I went through 1 whole container and started into a 2nd. Some time passed and I started another bulk cycle and began taking the Swole again. I took it at approximately 6:30 in the morning same time and with same meal as before. By 9:00 the morning, I was vomitting all over the place. I had just started some antibiotics due to a sinus infection, so I thought there may have been some sore of reaction. I discontinued Swole for a few weeks, finished my ~wk of antibiotics and then started Swole again. This time I took it around 3pm about 1/2 hr before my workout. Just like clockwork, 1.5hrs latter stomach cramps, 2.5hrs severe cramps and heat flash, and at ~3hrs I vomit, after which I generally feel great, with the exception of the trauma of vomitting and dry heaving. Swole used a Malate form of Creatine, so my next stab will be a Ester form.

Has anyone had any reactions like this to Creatine?

TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump

Picked up a can of BSN No-Explode. Just took my first serving yesterday at ~4:00 by 7:00-7:30 I was blowing chunks. Arrggg this is frustrating as hell. I feel like I cannot take any creatine based products.

So is anyone else having this severe of a reaction to creatine, and its derivatives?

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TurboGuy View Post
    Picked up a can of BSN No-Explode. Just took my first serving yesterday at ~4:00 by 7:00-7:30 I was blowing chunks. Arrggg this is frustrating as hell. I feel like I cannot take any creatine based products.

So is anyone else having this severe of a reaction to creatine, and its derivatives?
    How much did you take? You've taken Creatine Mono, and CEE, is this correct?

Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post
    How much did you take? You've taken Creatine Mono, and CEE, is this correct?

For the No-Explode I took only 1 scoop to test tolerance as directed on labeling.

As for creatine mono, i took that for monthes with no problems, then after coming off a break for several weeks and starting up on mono again, I began having severe upset stomach. I discointinued use because I was so bloated and stomach upset that I could not eat for 4-6 hours.