rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i really need to shake up my workout routine

Ive done the same workout rouitine for the past 5 months and its gettin boring. I basically work out 1 body part every day. So i work chest once every week, i work arms once every week, i work out legs once every week (sometimes i work them once every two weeks), i work back/shoulders/obliques/lats once a week, and abs about 3 days a week.

What i want to do is basically work out these bodyparts 2 times a week..so i was thinking about something like

Monday- Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
    Tuesday- Cardio(hiit), abs
    Wednesday- Back/obliques/lats/arms, then cardio
    Thurdsay- Legs, Abs
    Friday- Chest/Triceps/Shoulders, HIIT
    Satudrday- Back/obliques/lats/arms
    sunday- cardio

I'm sorry if thats a crappy workout, i just need help making one!..well thanks and reps if you help me

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't do chest/triceps, back/biceps.
    chest exercises work the triceps, so triceps will be tired before you come to do triceps exercises.
    same with bis - back exercises work bis, so bis will be tired before you come to do biceps exercises.
    for this reason, do an opposing split - chest/biceps, back/triceps. it'll also mean you're working each arm muscle group twice a week - once by compound exercises, once by isolation.

and split your back up into 2 routines - one for lats and one for traps/lower back. do lats with triceps, and do traps with shoulders.
    legs should be done twice a week; once with more focus on quads (leg press, squats, leg extensions) and once with more focus on glutes and hamstrings (lunges, SLDLs, leg curls, glute/ham raises).
    and i see nothing for neck. train it. it grows very quickly; i went from someone with a pencil neck to someone with a neck of decent thickness in 4 weeks. train it 3 times a week. my routine looks like this:

Monday: chest/biceps
    Tuesday: neck/abs/legs (more focus on quads)
    Wednesday: back (lats)/triceps
    Thursday: neck/abs
    Friday: traps/shoulders/lower back
    Saturday: neck/abs/legs (more focus on hams and glutes).
    Sunday: --REST--

as i said, neck training is very useful. the neck responds very quickly to exercise, and a thick neck looks good. it also reduces the risk of you having a neck or spinal injury.
    make sure you're doing around 12-15 sets per muscle group per week. this ensures full breakdown of all muscle fibre. doing less than 10, like a lot of people recommend, only starts off muscle fibre breakdown. you want to full break it down, so do 12-15 sets weekly.

hope this helps (sorry for the length).

rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rostone24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks man...i appreciate it.

I just got done doing chest/triceps(i know i know bench press and other chest exercises trains triceps so thats why i said triceps)...

I guess i'm gonna do what you say and start doing biceps and chest on the same day but you see...whenever i do biceps or whatever body part, i try to focus just on that like i spend the whole time working on that body part...Soo by the time ill be done with chest ill be too exhausted to work on my bis/forearms.....But ill see what i can do..

What do you reccomend for cardio?