Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Respectmyhouse View Post
    PLEASEEEE just stop wow i NEVAAA said the saran wrap helped with the skin i said the pudge can be from extra skin and when i wrapped the saran wrap it appeared to work my god i guess i was wrong wow i was drinking tons of water maybe thats it i know though it made my stomach look flatter i SAIIIDDDDDD i may be wrong so please just get ova it wow

I was over it before I posted.....in fact, I dont think I was ever under it. No need to take offense. If youre gonna post a theory or idea, expect to be critiqued. Thats what a discussion forum is, my friend. Nothing personal. Just some discussion. And theres nothing wrong with being wrong. Heck, I think im wrong at least a couple times a day. And....yea....if you were drinking loads of water WHILE smearing preparation H, and wrapping saran wrap.....it was probably the water that tightened you up. UNLESS.....you tried elmers glue. My cousins friend told me that he put it on his ass and his glutes tightened right up.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Respectmyhouse View Post
    I am not saying the prep shrinkwraps anything lolol i do not belive it did much of anything really i Literally used shrink wrap ( saran wrap )around my stomach and i did it for 10 days without prep h and ten days with it the prep h def helped it sweat more im not trying to say its anything special in it i could of used plenty of stuff and get the same effects i was trying to say its the saran wrap people wrap aroundthem that helps draw out water
    I love the experiment. Try it before you buy it

As I stated I tried the prep H with biodyne and thought it was crap but at least I tried it. Mind you I didn't saran wrap my abs for 10 days haha.
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randiblondi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ItWorks wraps!

Have any of you heard of ItWorks Ultimate Body Wraps? Lose inches in as little as 45 minute by tightening, toning, and firming the area you place the wrap! We also have other products for toning, weight loss, gaining muscle, and preworkout supplements! Email me for more questions! Randiblondi@hotmail.com

Ruddybee3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

It actually works. I've done it for a month and my tummy tightened up pretty good. I have 2 kids and after my second it wouldnt go away (my belly) and i tried this technique like my friend explained to me and it works. I love my tummy now.

Gonna givr hell on July26 NaturalproMJG's Avatar
    NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice fake account
    Personal Trainer and contest prep coach
    Natural Bodybuilder {}-----{}
    www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com
    Instagram : marty_gabriele
    Pinterest : Marty's Way Personal Training