Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How long does it take to build stamina?

I played soccer yesterday at the park and I would literally get tired after about 30 seconds of running. I am 16 years old, 5'5 140 lbs, and I havent played sports in about a year.

If I run every day, how many weeks/months will it take for me to be able to play a hardcore soccer game without getting badly tired?

wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wumple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wife Beater
    I played soccer yesterday at the park and I would literally get tired after about 30 seconds of running. I am 16 years old, 5'5 140 lbs, and I havent played sports in about a year.

If I run every day, how many weeks/months will it take for me to be able to play a hardcore soccer game without getting badly tired?
    I rarely see fellow soccer players around here :-) About 80% of the teen section plays football :-\

That's going to depend on a number of factors...how hard you train, for how long (daily), what you eat, definition of 'hardcore'

I would say probably 2-4 months if you ran hard 5-6 days a week for at least 30 minutes. Don't run every day, take Saturday or Sunday off, or both.

Also do you know what your bf% is? I would imagine that if you're carrying any extra luggage its just going to impede your progress and tire you out quicker.

bethestrongest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It depends on your body and just running longer and longer gradually over time should help bulid stamina but as my football coach always says it only takes 72 hrs to get out of shape even if your skinny just means you can lose stamina very easily but it also depends on how much sleep you get if your tired your body will shut down a lot quicker and eating the right things will help. It will take your body a litle time to get use to running again but you'll be fine after a couple weeks if you graudally run longer and longer and let your body get use to it!
    Lift Heavy Or Go Home

Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat and then Eat some more!

R0NNIE_C0LEMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R0NNIE_C0LEMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the more u lift the faster u get stamina i run b4 and after my wurkouts 4 abut an hour i think im solid because im now at abut 9 min mile and weigh 140 pounds been traning 4 6 moths now

Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by R0NNIE_C0LEMAN
    the more u lift the faster u get stamina i run b4 and after my wurkouts 4 abut an hour i think im solid because im now at abut 9 min mile and weigh 140 pounds been traning 4 6 moths now
    It is not wise to do cardio before a workout and that is a terrible mile time.