foxracer1911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile rippetoes program

I have decided at the end of this week I am going to start to use Mark Rippetoes program. There is a bunch of different information on the web and it's just getting confusing, I was hoping if someone could clarify if what I have is correct.

monday:
    squats 5x5
    Straight Leg DeadLift 5x5
    Calf raises 6 reps x 3
    pullups 6 reps x 2

Wednesday:
    Bench press 5x5
    Bent over rows 5x5
    Dips 6 reps x 2
    weighted chins 6 reps x 2

Fri:
    Deadlifts 5x5
    Military press 5x5
    Incline db pres 6 reps x 3
    Bicep curls 6 reps x 3

and from what I've read I assume you use the same weight throughout the entire workout then try to up it the following week? Also, I was wondering if this program takes care of biceps,triceps, and forearms or should I just be doing light exercises for them during the week? Any help is appreciated thanks alot.

Hard Work! Dedication! Mayweatherjr's Avatar
    Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your arms will be shot dont worry about it

from heavy bench, military, and incline db press your triceps will be hit hard
    from heavy rows, weighted chins, and bicep curls your biceps will be hit hard as well

forearms will be worked with a lot of the exercises like deads, rows etc because of the grip

dont use straps

dont **** with the routine
    youll get a lot stronger if youre committed dont worry
    www.mayweatherpromotions.com

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by foxracer1911
    I have decided at the end of this week I am going to start to use Mark Rippetoes program. There is a bunch of different information on the web and it's just getting confusing, I was hoping if someone could clarify if what I have is correct.

monday:
    squats 5x5
    Straight Leg DeadLift 5x5
    Calf raises 6 reps x 3
    pullups 6 reps x 2

Wednesday:
    Bench press 5x5
    Bent over rows 5x5
    Dips 6 reps x 2
    weighted chins 6 reps x 2

Fri:
    Deadlifts 5x5
    Military press 5x5
    Incline db pres 6 reps x 3
    Bicep curls 6 reps x 3

and from what I've read I assume you use the same weight throughout the entire workout then try to up it the following week? Also, I was wondering if this program takes care of biceps,triceps, and forearms or should I just be doing light exercises for them during the week? Any help is appreciated thanks alot.
    That isn't Rippetoes.

foxracer1911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

well im assuming this workout should gian me a decent enough of mass am I correct?

Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scuvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah it would make u gain some mass, but if u wanna gain even more mass read up on this and remember dont f##k up the program, dont switch no excercises or anything

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=riptoe