Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Could we get another stickey?

Cuz I don't think we have enough of them yet. Maybe just a few more so we cover half of the first page.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Could we get another stickey?

Originally posted by dio
    Could we get another stickey?
    Yes
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Could we get another stickey?

Originally posted by dio
    Cuz I don't think we have enough of them yet. Maybe just a few more so we cover half of the first page.
    This doesn't sound like dio... He's changed a whole lot.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: Could we get another stickey?

Originally posted by Big H
    This doesn't sound like dio... He's changed a whole lot.
    Yes, I'm transforming right before you. Or maybe it's my alter ego.
    So sue me.

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dio

What happened on that other board????
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Re: Dio

Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    What happened on that other board????
    Same story, new town. I'd rather not drag it out here, but the threads are still up over there.
    So sue me.

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Alright.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, just a couple more (stickies). But don't take it to where it covers more than3/4 of the page. B/C I think that would be just a little too much.
    FREE YJ

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can we post all of my articles as stickies?, as do I know how much everyone, Big H most salient of all, enjoys them

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take the new sticky, add it to the "DO NOT POST" thread, and change the title to "DON'T post until you've read this/How to use the search function."

My existence serves a purpose, beyond mocking God, every once awhile.

Originally posted by dantebattista
    Take the new sticky, add it to the "DO NOT POST" thread, and change the title to "DON'T post until you've read this/How to use the search function."

My existence serves a purpose, beyond mocking God, every once awhile.
    Then what will we do with the other 50 stickies?
    So sue me.

Seriously -- more stickies!

How about a sticky that tells everyone to read all the other stickies?

Or maybe one that says "Don't read this til after you post"

or "Muscletech ruined my life -- all must reply"

or "Useful stuff for you to ignore"

or "Designated sh*t thread"
    So sue me.

I agree, the Muscle Tech thread should be un-sticked.

The "everything you've wanted to know about Creatine" thread could be added to the "Don't post" one, Wardog's contribution to that deleted (lock the Creatine thread, unsticky it, and post the link).

Stickys work only if they're enforced. See a stupid post, lock it, post the stickied link, and later delete the thread.

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what stickeys could be made so we have enough to cover the first page

Dio, you seem angry; you need a hug. Given that, for one, this is the internet, and for two, I like the opposite sex, I'll just offer you my condolences.

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can we make this a sticky?
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Re: Seriously -- more stickies!

Originally posted by dio
    How about a sticky that tells everyone to read all the other stickies?

Or maybe one that says "Don't read this til after you post"

or "Muscletech ruined my life -- all must reply"

or "Useful stuff for you to ignore"

or "Designated sh*t thread"
    LOL. Why stop there? I think there should be one for every new addition to the old sticky, so that way I won't make a mistake of violating a new rule, so my thread gets locked? How's that sound?

Dio, you seem angry; you need a hug. Given that, for one, this is the internet, and for two, I like the opposite sex, I'll just offer you my condolences.

I think you made the right choice

Ah, I guess I'm just getting frustrated with all the BS. I'm blowing off some steam while amusing myself. Sound familiar?

Now, if you'll excuse me:

MORE STICKIES!
    So sue me.

Can we make this a sticky?
    LOL. Why stop there? I think there should be one for every new addition to the old sticky, so that way I won't make a mistake of violating a new rule, so my thread gets locked? How's that sound?
    You guys bring a tear to my eye...

Welcome to the cause
    So sue me.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God you guys abuse me too much.. I'll kick all your asses in the afterlife

Perhaps a Benz made "Rampant Mendacity" thread, wherein he warns of the evil Par, Patrick and Dante, offering evidence that contradicts what he's saying to prove his point.

Originally posted by Big H
    God you guys abuse me too much.. I'll kick all your asses in the afterlife
    Is that where that nickname comes from? I was confused before.
    So sue me.

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, the Muscle Tech thread should be un-sticked.
    How dare you downplay the Sacred Quest.

< cough >

Perhaps a Benz made "Rampant Mendacity" thread, wherein he warns of the evil Par, Patrick and Dante, offering evidence that contradicts what he's saying to prove his point.
    Only if it's a sticky.

"Stickies never die, they just multiply"
    Ice-T
    So sue me.

Originally posted by dio
    Is that where that nickname comes from? I was confused before.
    You know it..

There is that betteR?

Yes, and it's a shame because I was just getting started

thanks.
    So sue me.

AliveGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wtf happened to all the stickies?!? I cant take this anymore

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL.

Didn't D&G try to unsticky the MuscleTech thread once?

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the **** did i start?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....