Thread: Supplement Book

Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100)

Supplement Book

Can anyone tell me the name or the place where I can find an encyclopedia type book of sports supplements? I did see one in GNC once that had a lot of descriptions of all the different supplements and their purposes available and I regret not buying it now. I just searched their site and couldn't find anything about it. Any ideas?

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.supplementbooks.com

The SS encyclopedia is probably what you were looking at. Even if it wasn't it's the one you should be looking at.

Sports Supplements (also a great book) is the closest thing you'll find to a textbook for the subject. I own it and highly recommend it.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make sure you are looking at ones that are not made by supplement companies....I won't mention any names, but EAS has one...damn it slipped out.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100) Owl616 is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks, I did see the supplement encyclopedia in the store also, but it was sealed. The one I was looking through was about twice the size of the encyclopedia and said something like annual supplement review. Im looking at the Sports Supplements hardcover book now and its description says its mostly made for professionals in the field. You don't think it's that "certain company's" one that I was looking at??

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think you probably saw the EAS book. Skip it. Two books I sent you to are edited by Jeff Stout and Jose Antonio two researchers in the field.

If the Sports Supplements book looks like too much for you, you should try the encyclopedia.
    So sue me.

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, you were looking at Bill Phillips book...drop it and run before you unlearn information.

"HMB is like DECA" LMAO
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz

I found out what it was. It's by vick andrich and it's called the Supplement Review 4th issue. It talks about all the different brand names etc.

Originally posted by Owl616
    I found out what it was. It's by vick andrich and it's called the Supplement Review 4th issue. It talks about all the different brand names etc.
    That's the one put out by EAS.
    So sue me.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Younggunz
    Yep, you were looking at Bill Phillips book...drop it and run before you unlearn information.

"HMB is like DECA" LMAO
    Tell me he really did not say that.
    FREE YJ

Originally posted by labrad
    Tell me he really did not say that.
    I believe the exact quote was "I feel like I'm on Deca"

The funny thing is that after all that bullsh*t he has even more money than before.
    So sue me.

Originally posted by dio
    I believe the exact quote was "I feel like I'm on Deca"

The funny thing is that after all that bullsh*t he has even more money than before.
    Yeah something to that effect. Guess I shouldn't have quoted. Still, the guy is a flippin idiot, and he compared HMB to Deca.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anabolic Primer was cool, but seriously outdated. By the way have you guys heard of some new company on the scene called Muscle-Tech? Haha, kidding.

frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frula00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can I download any of this books (or other good ones) from somewhere, maybe KAZAA?