Eastern European Beast polishmuscle01's Avatar
    polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you eat too many chicken breasts in a day?

I usually eat about 3-4 grilled chicken breasts every day. My mom buys a bunch and I'll grill them all one day and have them for the rest of the week. Haha I guess I'm lucky that my mom is willing to buy so much chicken, but my question is if there is such a thing as too much chicken in a day.

Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freestyle72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You proabaly want to try and get different types of protien into yuor diet as chicken may be lower in certain amino acids than other sources of protien...so try to have some whey and cottages cheese and tuna..and salmon...mix it up every so often to make sure ur getting everyhting u need
    "I shoot I score, He shoots I score" - Dan Gable

"Doesn't it say in the bible...
    And on the fifth day God invented iron for man to lift. And lift it he did. And strong he did become. And good he found this to be. And God said unto He, go and lift and be strong and be good.

stop wishing and get lifting." - joekerr31

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can develope food alergies if you eat too much of the same food too often. I would try mixing it up with lean ground beef, fish (salmon, tuna), diary.... and other sources of protein.

ProWrestling Consumes Me! ceilos456's Avatar
    ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can never have too much chicken IMO
    There is no finish line

Cutting

2/7/06 - 222 pounds (started cut again)

Why Benoit Why???

"Whatcha gunna do when Hulkamanina and my 24" pythons run wild on you?!?!?!!?"
    "Train, say your prayers, take vitamins, and believe in yourself."
    -The One And Only Immortal HULK HOGAN-

My Lifestyle Cutting Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4934123

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Poultry is good for 3 days after cooking unless immediately frozen. Don't eat chicken 5 days later. The slime on the outside is telling you something.

While 5 days probably won't kill you, why take the chance.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try to mix it up or else you can become allergic to it. The allergy will go away if you completely stop eating chicken and switch to something else for 2-3 weeks. To avoid this you should have 3 or more different protein sources throughout the day. Like eggs/whites in morning, chicken, then steak/beef, casein etc.

Eastern European Beast polishmuscle01's Avatar
    polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright, do you think that two times a day would be bad? I could replace one of the chicken breast meals with a can of tuna or salmon or something.

brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10) brainychick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how can you become allergic to chicken?

I eat chicken almost everyday, if not 5-6 days out of the week, multiple meals...yes, I have chicken for breakfast...easy to reheat, with a little splash of hotsauce

eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure how you get allergic to it, but Milos Sarcev said he was allergic to chicken when he was eating almost 100% chicken for his protein source. It can happen with not only chicken but any food that you eat exclusively.

emilyshevrole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emilyshevrole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tox Out with Protien

You should check out this book called Eat Right For Your Blood Type Peter J ... D'Adamo - from personal experience, I was eating too much protein and I toxed out my liver and had to go on a cleanse diet. Depending on your blood type, your body responds to different things. Eg. if you are a type B, you need more grains and dairy to boost your body's ability to absorb proteins. No Point in eating if it doesn't stick! here is a table you can check out for more info http://essential-dynamics.com/bloty.html .....hope that gives a little more insight