76chop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

spray tanning need help quick

need some quick advice ....
    we both have been working indoors most of the summer so far and have not had the chance to get out in the sun much. We have been invited to a beach and pool party in two weeks should we use the Mystic tan at the local salon or a home product. Also I'm not a pro bodybuilder an have no need to shave what chest hair I have. would this effect anything ? will it dye the hair orange or anything?

P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My sister gets the Mystic Tan and it looks really good. I don't think I would trust a do it at home job when you need it to look right the first time and I think she wears a shower cap that is provided to protect her hair.

76chop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks but He is still nervous about the chest hair

P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is his chest hair blonde? If it's brown I don't think he'd really have too much to worry about. Since you have two weeks he could just tan in a regular bed.

WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10) WooYay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have always heard that a mystic tan wears off in 6 days or something like that...

basically mystic tan has a chemical that reacts with your skin to give it a tanned look. You can also add bronzer to it which adds a little more. The thing is, that it only effects your outer layer of skin.... which means it will wear off in a little while.

SO.... go today and get it done. Then you will know exactly how it looks on you and you will know if you like it or not. Then you still have plenty of time for it to wear off before your party. Then the next step would be to get exactly the same thing done again a day or two before the party.

Badass in Training *supermomma*'s Avatar
    *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mystic can be a little expensive--depends on budget. I like the L'Oreal Sublime products for at-home use. I use the Glow daily and once I have a little base, I use the medium/dark Sublime Bronze (a deeper tanner with bronzer when you apply it). I have very fair skin and I have had really good luck with this. Just make sure you stay hydrated and exfoliate before you use it--I also like to exfoliate daily while using it, so it doesn't end up fading unevenly.

I have blonde hair and I have never seen any changes around my hairline or on arms or anything like that--I think it would be fine.
    Friends don't let friends use pink dumbbells.

admin @ realbodiestraining.com

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

tanning

The Mirage tanning shops in Michigan have a tanning lotion called something like cafe de coca. That will give you an unbelievble tan. Also use tyrosine to have more melanine(?) and an even better. I and a lady friend used it in the past, and all I can say is WOW, se had great tans.

Jules12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 76chop View Post
    need some quick advice ....
    we both have been working indoors most of the summer so far and have not had the chance to get out in the sun much. We have been invited to a beach and pool party in two weeks should we use the Mystic tan at the local salon or a home product. Also I'm not a pro bodybuilder an have no need to shave what chest hair I have. would this effect anything ? will it dye the hair orange or anything?
    Sunless tan doesn't affect hair so don't worry about that. Definitely find that a salon job is much more professional. I use Aviva. They have formulas for all skin types but for bodybuilders I like Aviva Atlas. This is the description from their site. Hope this is helpful to you.

"ATLAS™
    Instant Competition Bronzer
    Elite Bodybuilder & Fitness Models
    Get ready for eye-popping, bigger-than-life, “Are you kidding me!” color. ATLAS™ Tan takes your appearance to the next level, delivering bigger muscles, better definition, higher scores from judges, more applause from the audience, and envy from your competitors. You’ve worked hard, now make sure the judges can see and appreciate all of your effort. Our proprietary, deep rich mahogany color has been carefully tuned for bright stage lights. Plus, ATLAS™ Tan comes from Aviva Labs, and our focus on health means no unhealthy ingredients or overpowering smells as with other competition tanners—just an oil-free, alcohol-free non-drying formula that isn’t sticky and doesn’t clog pores. Simply spray it on as dark as you want for the ultimate performance color."