slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Body shape women find most attractive.

This question is mainly directed at women, but if any guys know the answer, or have an opinion then feel free to go for it.

I know it differs from person to person, but as a general rule, what kind of body do most women like best?

Is it:

A) The huge, rippling, and extremely toned type? (The kind you see in competitions wearing very little).

B) The big, but not quite as toned body? (Very solid guys, but not with as much tone).

C) The just regular toned body? (A "beach-body").

A)
    B)
    C)

Don't judge on how attractive the people in the photos are. These are just examples of the rough body type I'm talking about.
    Last edited by slackajack; 07-11-2006 at 01:39 AM.

Heavy metal anyone? happyhunter's Avatar
    happyhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol Dude,
    are you trying to see which gets the most points so you can build your figure to that?

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WOMEN would probably go for B.

GIRLS would probably go for C.

high-school aged girls don't know what they want and would prefer a 'metrosexual' pretty boy because they'd find him charming (i know because i have a sister and a stepsister).
    a woman would probably prefer a more muscular body. they know more what they want and they'd be more inclined to go for a more masculine man with a muscular body.

slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50) slackajack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by happyhunter
    Lol Dude,
    are you trying to see which gets the most points so you can build your figure to that?
    Exactly.

Originally Posted by WCC
    WOMEN would probably go for B.

GIRLS would probably go for C.

high-school aged girls don't know what they want and would prefer a 'metrosexual' pretty boy because they'd find him charming (i know because i have a sister and a stepsister).
    a woman would probably prefer a more muscular body. they know more what they want and they'd be more inclined to go for a more masculine man with a muscular body.
    Pretty much my thoughts, but I was hoping a couple of girls/women would answer to confirm it.

I guess this leads to my next question: why do guys work towards A)? In my opinion (I hope not to offend anyone here) it looks kind of funny. The dehydrated muscles and the really solid tan.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by slackajack
    I guess this leads to my next question: why do guys go for A)? In my opinion (I hope not to offend anyone here) it looks kind of funny. The dehydrated muscles and the really solid tan.
    i don't know. they think it looks good on them. it's all a matter of opinion - some people find Ronnie Coleman aesthetic, others find him freakish.
    personally i think the IFBB pros look overdeveloped, but some would disagree.

i personally want to look like Stan McQuay:
    http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/Stan_m...lder_c_ezr.jpg

i think he has just the right amount of muscular development - he's not hideously massive, but you can tell he's a bodybuilder. bigger than most of the boxer/swimmer body types that most people on here seem to want.

Yeah, Mate. I think we're on the same wave-length.

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Girls that I've come across prefer the "fit" body-type. Muscular, but toned. Not big by any means, moreso lean would be a good word to describe it. Every girl that I've dated has been worried that since I work out so much I'm going to get "too big" and lose that fit body-type (the body-type that everyone on these forums loves to hate).
    Workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=265614091#post265614091

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sam32465
    Girls that I've come across prefer the "fit" body-type. Muscular, but toned. Not big by any means, moreso lean would be a good word to describe it. Every girl that I've dated has been worried that since I work out so much I'm going to get "too big" and lose that fit body-type (the body-type that everyone on these forums loves to hate).
    that's correct. girls & women normally like the "brad pitt"-type of body (lean and toned) most.
    many women told me that they find guys with huge "muscle-rocks" disgusting.

Hazman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what do they want?? a guy who doesnt lift but does jus cardio....hmmmm too easy but i dont want to look puny. so muscles is my opinion but not too much just the perfect amount.

sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really depends on the women, from what I normally see, really really really really skinny model type chicks go for B (possibly because of the protection element) a lot chicks like the ***goty ass abercrombie model beach body bitch
    "There's a fine line between being fearless and being stupid" Indian Larry

kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mate, you SUCK at posting pictures...

That's the worst "Beach body" ive ever seen.

The 2nd pic is just ridiculously small, he has a ****ign shirt on...

Hazman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kronz
    Mate, you SUCK at posting pictures...

That's the worst "Beach body" ive ever seen.

The 2nd pic is just ridiculously small, he has a ****ign shirt on...
    haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PAmos wannabe's Avatar
    PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

lol

p.s. for once i actually agree with WCC!!!!
    Attached Images
    "You don't regret the things you did... you regret the things you didn't do"

"very seldom do the lambs slaughter the butcher"

bbking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah they aint the best, but if you think you can do better, why don't you post so better pics.

Girls don't like #1, I'll tell you that.

smoothdster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen man...obviously, this isn't a datin forum, but you seem to be looking to attract women. Don't go around ASKING and LOOKING for what THEY want. Women WANT a guy who knows what HE wants. Most women won't admit/don't know this, but really...you can't let them phase you.

Your body has like less than 10% interest in how many women will date you.

One night stands? That's a different story.

matty_2k6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by WCC
    i don't know. they think it looks good on them. it's all a matter of opinion - some people find Ronnie Coleman aesthetic, others find him freakish.
    personally i think the IFBB pros look overdeveloped, but some would disagree.

i personally want to look like Stan McQuay:
    http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/Stan_m...lder_c_ezr.jpg

i think he has just the right amount of muscular development - he's not hideously massive, but you can tell he's a bodybuilder. bigger than most of the boxer/swimmer body types that most people on here seem to want.

i couldnt agree with you more. personally i don't want to be huge like ronnie style ( not that i ever would ov course lol) but i would like to have the psyique of Stan Mcquay he is in excellent shape and as said above not too more nor too less muscle.
    "Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"

milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personal preference.

Most girls like "athletic" bodies... meaning you have some muscle but you arent huge, and you are somewhat cut.
    I hate stupid.

ronnierokk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ronnierokk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ronnierokk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ronnierokk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by milo View Post
    Personal preference.

Most girls like "athletic" bodies... meaning you have some muscle but you arent huge, and you are somewhat cut.
    I think that fits me, but I want to get bigger, I don't need to be like mr olypia, but I would like to get more mass none the less.

So I would have to agree with this post.
    [url=http://www.rokksgym.com]we have 50 weight loss articles on the site already.
    [/url]

Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokejr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    #Personality
    Weight- 142
    BF- 7.3%
    Height- 5'4
    Bench Press- 220
    Deadlift-360
    Squat- 275

InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Epic bump.

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    img.shirtlessdaily.com/2009/11/ryan-reynolds.jpeg
    i'd like to look like that if i may lol, ripped but not disfigured(sorry ultra mega huge guys out there but thats just how i see it)

whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You put B with around 10-12& bf and then C both with tops of at girls....any girl will choose body B. No matter what they say. It's natural instinct