Chevyguy358 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats right for me

Ok I'm a 23 year old male that has been workin out for several years...on and off, but mostly on. Anyway I have gained lots of strength but little to no mass. for instance I can bench 265-270 2-3 reps but only weigh 155 pounds. I always thought that workin out by its self would eventually give me more mass....guess I was wrong. So now I wish to find the ideal supplements for my physical properties. Unfortunately my genetic disposition dictates that I may go bald as I have thinning hair, so I would prefer to avoid products that may potentially expediate this. I am already on propecia and using rogain. Also I have a form of celiac's disease which means that I cannot have dairy product nor eggs and nuts which are all major sources of protein and supplements....anyone know of an alternative source?? I was wondering if anyone may have some insight on some of the possible supplements that I have been researching. thanks in advance

steroids (illegal)
    Primobolan
    Anavar

Legal stuff
    Superdrol, Ergomax, Elephant Max, Max LMG, Prostanozol

natural test increasers
    Tribulus
    Avena Sativa
    Longjack

creatine and some form of protein supplement

any insight is appreciated

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just eat more. If you can't have eggs, eat chicken, steak, tuna, salmon, etc. Make sure you eat enough protein and carbs and rest enough. You could turn to roids I guess, but I think roids cause more trouble than they're worth especially at 155 lbs. Pick up a creatine product, a multi-vitamin, some whey protein, eat enough cals, and stay consistent.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chevyguy358
    Ok I'm a 23 year old male that has been workin out for several years...on and off, but mostly on. Anyway I have gained lots of strength but little to no mass. for instance I can bench 265-270 2-3 reps but only weigh 155 pounds. I always thought that workin out by its self would eventually give me more mass....guess I was wrong. So now I wish to find the ideal supplements for my physical properties. Unfortunately my genetic disposition dictates that I may go bald as I have thinning hair, so I would prefer to avoid products that may potentially expediate this. I am already on propecia and using rogain. Also I have a form of celiac's disease which means that I cannot have dairy product nor eggs and nuts which are all major sources of protein and supplements....anyone know of an alternative source?? I was wondering if anyone may have some insight on some of the possible supplements that I have been researching. thanks in advance

steroids (illegal)
    Primobolan
    Anavar

Legal stuff
    Superdrol, Ergomax, Elephant Max, Max LMG, Prostanozol

natural test increasers
    Tribulus
    Avena Sativa
    Longjack

creatine and some form of protein supplement

I would definitely avoid the steroids and PH's due to all the potential health risks associated with them. No need to take the chance with them when you have alternatives such as the NHA Stack, which combines Rebound Reloaded and Activate. A much safer option that will still yield impressive gains without the need for PCT.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/act.html
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/reload.html

In regards to creatine products, I'd check out Xceed (outstanding feeback) or Clout.

Designer Supplements Xceed info/feedback

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    I would definitely avoid the steroids and PH's due to all the potential health risks associated with them. No need to take the chance with them when you have alternatives such as the NHA Stack, which combines Rebound Reloaded and Activate. A much safer option that will still yield impressive gains without the need for PCT.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/act.html
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/reload.html

In regards to creatine products, I'd check out Xceed (outstanding feeback) or Clout.

Designer Supplements Xceed info/feedback
    It likely won't give prohormone gains, but for something legal, affordable, and not so damaging this is definitely a viable option.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree the prohormones are not the way to go, if you want a good creatine product the please look into the Swole and the SwoleN. The SwoleN, is a creatine and N02 product where the Swole is just creatine.

Chevyguy358 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would consider doing the NHA stack but after looking up some information on Activate it looks as though it is very androgenic....wouldn't this increase hair loss?? The PH's I specifically mentioned work by alternative means so they would not increase hair loss.

marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Chevyguy358 View Post
    I would consider doing the NHA stack but after looking up some information on Activate it looks as though it is very androgenic....wouldn't this increase hair loss?? The PH's I specifically mentioned work by alternative means so they would not increase hair loss.

I know this is an old thread but I'm bumping this because I'm interested in an answer to his last question.

tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100)
    answer...

shave head and look like stone cold, worked for him

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marcus84 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I'm bumping this because I'm interested in an answer to his last question.
    We've had one report of increased shedding on ActivaTe. Total. And it was from a user who chronically complains about most products he's tried increasing shedding.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10) lossttt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    touching roids is bad bc you cannot maintain enough cals when on them

maybe you can, but get your weight up naturally first, then think about them

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Chevyguy358 View Post
    I always thought that workin out by its self would eventually give me more mass....guess I was wrong.......

Nutrition / Diet / Macros:

Total daily calorie intake. This is what will make / break you

It is NOT efficient to try and lose fat AND gain muscle at the same time

BMR and nutrition calculator

Total Daily Protein Intake (for best results I recommend AROUND 2g per lb of bodyweight)

Foods (Good vs. Bad)

Unified Theory of Nutrition - by Will Brink
    Bulking:
    When bulking (a calorie surplus to gain lean muscle mass at a optimal rate), I aim for:

- 1lb beef per day
    - 1 Gallon Milk per day
    - Around 2000 cals per day from oats
    - Lots of protein shakes (up to 8 per day)
    - Chicken / Turkey
    - Beef
    - Rice
    - Pasta
    - Tuna
    - Potatoes
    - Veggies (Fresh if possible)

If there was ONE SINGLE KEY to the gains I made in the 1 1/2 years when I went from 175-225 (my best.. leanest gains), it is OATS / STEEL CUT OATS ! The emphasis here is that oats are a INEXPENSIVE, HEALTHY, yet VERY CALORIE DENSE FOOD. I saw lean gains like I had never seen before. But NO THEY DON'T TASTE GOOD. YOU HAVE TO FORCE FEED THEM. This gets old fast. I added about 1 cup of oats to each protein shake.

Hungry Hungry Hormones

Massive Eating

Stretch Mark Mass
    What are some good indications that I'm gaining muscle... ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements
    Strength
    Bodyweight
    Cutting:
    When cutting (a calorie deficit to lose fat at a optimal rate):

I eat many of the same foods above, but with a lower TOTAL DAILY CALORIE INTAKE

I put a emphasis on PRE- and POST-workout nutrition, and the end result is that most of my calories are eaten before my afternoon workout. I have found this to be ideal (for me).

Fullness Factor Chart 1
    Fullness Factor Chart 2
    What it my basal metabolic rate ?
    Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the energy used (measured in calories) by your body to perform basic functions, including internal energy expenditure, breathing, and body temperature. It is the number of calories your body would expend if you performed no physical activity throughout the day.

Simply put... your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the rate at which your body burns calories while you rest. This is very important because we only have so much time for cardio each day.

BMR Calculator:
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    Where can I learn more about the "Fatloss Basics ?"
    What are some good indications that I'm losing fat... ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements
    Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight
    Supplements:

SAVE $$$$$ ! ! STICK WITH THE BASICS:

Multivitamin
    (Click here for a Multivitamin Comparison Chart)
    10 lb bags of Optimum Whey Protein
    (Great BCAA profile AND glutamine... Note: I recommend Choc / Choc Mint only)
    Creapure Creatine or Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL or Magnesium Creatine Chelate
    Fishoil / Essential Fatty Acids
    Essential Amino Acids [Free Form Powder] pre-workout

Stay on creatine, there is no need to cycle it ! (cycling and loading are totally optional)

Creatine timing (when / how to take it):

Science behind creatine timing
    In depth look at creatine

For best results, aim for AROUND 2g of total daily protein intake per lb of bodyweight EVERY SINGLE DAY ! !

Example:

Bodyweight: 200lbs
    Total daily protein intake: 400g

Here is why:

Protein Prejudice
    Protein intake studies
    BCAA's / Leucine
    Workout / Routine:
    I recommend a MAX-OT, 5x5, HST (or similar) routine with a EMPHASIS ON:
    Squatting / Leg pressing
    Deadlifts
    Barbell benchpress
    (Including flat / decline / incline)
    Both BB's and DB's for best results

Concentrate more on measurements and less on bodyweight

Weigh yourself once a week. Should gain (or lose) around 1lb per week (depending on goals).

Concentrate on form first, in order to stay injury free

Emphasize both range of motion, and mind-muscle connection

With intensity, strength gains, and a proper bodybuilding diet, the size gains (or fatloss) will come

Make sure and have a spotter when working out your major muscle groups, preferrably someone bigger than you

Don't be scared of overtraining. Simply listen (pay attention) to your body, and ask more questions later if you think you are overtraining.
    Cardio:

If possible, do cardio at least 8 hours from when you lift weights

If possible, do cardio in the AM after sleeping.

No need to do cardio on a empty stomach, but many prefer to due to nausea

Jumping rope is a very efficient form of cardio

Sprinting is a very efficient form of cardio

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is a efficient form of cardio
    Recovery (A.K.A GROWTH !):

With proper intensity MUST COME PROPER RECOVERY !

Make sure and get enough protein right before you go to sleep.

Make sure and get enough protein/carbs right when you wake up

Make sure and get enough deep, quality sleep (Not getting enough quality sleep is the #1 newbie mistake. You should aim for at least 8 QUALITY hours of sleep per night):

http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...sleep_1_pr.htm
    http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...sleep_2_pr.htm

Make sure and get enough protein / calories on off days (This is when your body will be recovering) It is important to be consistent !

Make sure and get proper pre and post-workout nutrition:

Carbs pre and post workout.
    Protein pre and post workout.
    Creatine pre and post workout:
    Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition (Click here)

Cell volumization:

Make sure and drink enough water both throughout the day and during your workout (this is CRITICAL ! !) I drink about 1 liter per hour, and at least 3 liters during my workout. (Keep in mind I am currently over 240lbs so you may not need this much).

H2O / Cell Volumization... the ultimate supplement
    Stretch Mark Mass !
    The role of cellular hydration in the regulation of cell function
    In depth look at creatine
    Glycerine / Glycerol
    Nitric Oxide
    Other Resources:

Good luck !
    If you have read this post and ALL the links provided and you still have a question or concern.. please E-Mail me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible:

pt@controlledlabs.com
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some quality brands / products that I recommend:

Creatine:
    Green Bulge (caps)
    Green MAGnitude (powder)
    CVM Xtreme (powder)
    Thunder (caps)
    Xpand (powder)
    Xpand Energized (caps)
    Creapure (powder)
    Sizeon (powder)
    EAA / BCAA:
    Purple WRAATH - Grape (BCAA / EAA + Ergogenics)
    Bulk Leucine powder - Unflavored $25 per kilo
    MRM BCAA+G - Lemonade (BCAA)
    Xtend - Watermelon (BCAA)
    Fatloss / Thermogenics:
    Red Acid
    EC Stack
    Lean Xtreme
    GABA
    Forskolin
    Blue Up (Original)
    SesaGLOW
    Ergogenic / Stim:
    Purple WRAATH - Grape (BCAA / EAA + Ergogenics)
    Red Acid
    nEuphoria
    PowerJolt
    StimX
    CNS Caffeine
    Ergopharm AMP
    GABA
    Cerebral
    Whey Isolate:
    Ergopharm I-PRO - Rasberry
    Ergopharm I-PRO - Cherry
    Syntrax Nectar - Fuzzy Navel
    Whey Concentrate / Blend:
    Optimum Nutrition - Chocolate (includes Aminogen)
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey - Chocolate Mint (includes Aminogen)
    Dymatize - Orange
    Casein Protein:
    Milk
    Cottage Cheese
    Yogurt
    Weight Gainer / Carbohydrate:

Black HOLE (Appetite Stim)
    Palatinose
    Oats
    Steel Cut Oats
    Peanut Butter
    Almonds