lamchopthis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is it okay to drink coffee before working out?

is it okay to drink coffee before working out?
    Just do what needs to be done.

masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    caffeine is a stimulant and gives energy.. so it can help you to lift more and push yourself more..

lifting for short people utjock12's Avatar
    utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utjock12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you wont die but there are better stimulants out there. personally i think coffee before a workout would make me puke.
    succeeding is not enough, others must fail.

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's fine...I find it very useful when I have morning workouts. A nice big mug of strong coffee gets feeling ready to go.

As a sidenote, if you avoid coffee/caffeine during other times and don't drink it casually during the day, it'll have a much greater effect when you DO use it.

They call me Cromartie All_Swoled_Up's Avatar
    All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see any problem taking caffeine before a workout and I routinely take a couple of Vivarin before lifting. IMHO though, I cant see how anyone can drink coffee before their workout. The nasty aftertaste and drymouth that never seems to go away is absolutely awful.
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    Then there are the wolves and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy. Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoeuclidean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a cup from time to time.