ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My bulking diet.

is this ok you guys think? I am a beginner.

BREAKFAST:

1 cup oatmeal.
    4 egg whites, 2 yolks
    1 cup brown rice
    1 whey shake.
    2 big cups of water

SNACK:

2 Slices of wheat bread toasted or not with 1 serving of peanut butter on
    each.
    2 Rice cakes or Quaker Oatmeal Bar
    2 big cups of water
    *Sub rice cakes with can of tuna w/ mustard if this is preworkout meal.

LUNCH:

Pork chop or chicken breast.
    1 potato cooked with Extra Virgin Olive Oil with ketchup.
    Mixed veggies or spinach.
    2 big cups of water
    *1 Whey shake unless workout was between 1st snack and this meal than
    take it in immediatly after workout not here.

SNACK

Peanut butter sandwich or chicken breast sandwich or pork chop depending
    on what was consumed in lunch and which one I want the most.
    1 Rice cake or spinach.
    2 big cups of water

DINNER:

Chicken breast or super lean hamburgers (4% fat) on wheat bread with
    ketchup and mustard or 10 calorie-per-serving BBQ sauce.
    4 Cups chopped broccoli or spinach.
    1 Cup brown rice.
    1 Whey Shake with 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil mixed in.
    2 big cups water
    Last edited by ziplocc; 07-11-2006 at 11:04 AM.

Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your diet is good... but you seem to like your ketchup
    As far as your Diet Pepsi or Water comment, it doesn't really matter as long as you are taking in enough water throughout the day, preferably 1+ gallon. Also make sure you get natural peanutbutter.
    Just remember if you aren't gaining then you just need to up the calories. Goodluck w/ the bulk.
    Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=840661

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    calories seem low to me, protein is minimal..

whats your weight?

ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im at 175 lbs right now. 5'10''. im coming off of a cut. i was at 232. so im coming off of a calorie deficit of about 1400 a day. you think its safe to up the calories even more?

also yeah i like ketchup ahahaha. should i reduce the intake due to the sugar in it?

also thanks for the feedback guys its much appreciated. i have an olympic bench set so i do my own workouts, basically doing this all off of what im learning about it besides my boxing workouts. so any input and advice is HIGHLY apperciated

Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well it depends on how large of a serving his chicken breasts are and such. If they are small maybe have two. Also you might want to up the eggs in the morning and incorporate cottage cheese into a snack and milk at some meals.
    Workout Journal:

the chicken breasts i use are about 4 to 6 ounces. I will pickup a scale so i can be more accurate. and thanks for the cottage cheese advice and milk advice ill be sure to pick some up in bulk.

No problem
    Workout Journal:

so you feel i should double up on my chicken at their current size or no? and about eggs you mean more whites or whole or what and how much more do you recommend? man im gonna have to hit the cosco up or something heh. also, when you say natural peanut butter. i am currently using Reduced Fat Crunchy Jif. is that not natural? Ive seen jars that say "all natural peanut butter". Whats the difference? I also forgot to include that i am taking animal pak supplement.
    Last edited by ziplocc; 07-10-2006 at 09:56 PM.

You dont really have to double up your chicken unless you aren't gaining the weight. Egg whites are good but the yolk also has some good nutrients. I recommend eating 1-2 whole eggs and then the rest egg whites. Natural Peanut butter means un-processed and is nothing but peanuts! Jif is not a natural peanut butter, it isn't horrible but Natural is always better. Look on the ingredients.. if it has more than Peanuts then dont buy it.

Animal Pak is a good Vitamin, although I have never tried it I have heard many good things about it. Some people believe that they can not live without that potent of a vitamin but I prefer just taking AST's multi.
    Workout Journal:

cool thanks for the help! how many calories do you think this diet is around? say if the lean hamburgers were two 150 calorie servings, pork chops were just the small 4 oz ones and whey shakes are 120 a serving

taoofjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taoofjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ziplocc
    im at 175 lbs right now. 5'10''. im coming off of a cut. i was at 232. so im coming off of a calorie deficit of about 1400 a day. you think its safe to up the calories even more?

also yeah i like ketchup ahahaha. should i reduce the intake due to the sugar in it?
    How many calories is that bulking diet? It looks like you aren't getting near enough protein and calories. I'm only 5'5" and 135 lbs and I just started my bulking diet of 3000 calories!

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can get sugar free ketchup
    Nothing is, everything is becoming.

im not exactly sure how much it is im guestimating around 2700. and once again im slowly building calories up i heard if you come off of a deficit into a straight 4000 calorie intake most weight gain will be fat. the protein is actually pretty good i think. im taking in 75 grams of it alone with the whey shakes. than plus all the tuna, chicken, peanut butter, pork and hamburger i should be takin up around my bodyweight in it

edited the diet, let me know what you think

d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks good, but I would add a pre-bed meal of cottage cheese and natural pb, and add dextrose (or some other sugar) to your post w/o shake to give yourself an insulin spike.

cool thanks! will do. where do i find dextrose? is it a powder or something or is it found in a certain food?