MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thank you everyone

For the first time in my life, I CAN SEE ABS! HOLY CRAP! You people who haven't been obese your whole life can't imagine the feelings that are running through me right now. It's just unbelieveable because I've been fighting the battle against obesity ever since I can remember. Thanks to everyone, especially Layne, who gave me great info through articles and on the message board. It really turned my life around. Now, it's time to bulk and get fat again(hopefully not too fat).

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    congradulations man, thats gotta be a great feeling.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where'd you see them, in a magazine?
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by D&G

The abs? In the mirror....HAHAHAHA, I'm not fat!

MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTeenArizona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just because you can see abs doesnt mean that you are not fat. Many bodybuilders in the off-season have visible abs, but are still considered fat.
    "My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all." Arnold Schwarzenegger

"You can tell a lot about a person by how they train."

naturalfreakuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well done for getting ur abs, and for people how are overweight to see abs is an amazing thing so ne1 that isn't overweight or has never been overweight SHUTUP!! cause u dont know what it is like!
    News just in: I'm hungry

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations keep up the good work!

Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by D&G
    I give you props, but ur ignorant like whoa, lol