Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Whey Protein Supplements = CRAP

Read this if you havent already and tell me what you think. Its quite long but worth it trust me.
    http://www.proteinbreakthrough.com/

cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Attached Images
    I DO EVERYTHING FOR THE LULZ, SON.

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good read, very interesting...

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cupra16
    LOL, reps.

VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAstdnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just one big advertisement to get you to join some club
    why suddenly believe this guy
    whey protein causing GH gut? please

nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm i think they're just trying to sell you something.

If whey didn't work I don't think any body using it would ever get any results.

Isn't that why we all use it? Becuase so many of us have gotten positive results from it?
    Visit my journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=889793&page=29

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nc9892

NC- 1986-2106.

Stay in the best shape of your life.

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nc9892
    hmm i think they're just trying to sell you something.

If whey didn't work I don't think any body using it would ever get any results.

Isn't that why we all use it? Becuase so many of us have gotten positive results from it?

Ask urself tho, have YOU actually gotten good results with it? have you went without it befor and noticed any difference? the only good thing I got from the read was don't be a follower, do what works best for you and don't let nothing stop that.

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got to the third set of large, bold, red words and just lost it. That's too much crap to read. It's a bunch of bullpoo anyway; the guy just wants you to buy his protein product.

bchainsaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bchainsaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bchainsaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bchainsaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

that article=crap

its just a load of BS to get us to buy some hemp protein.

Originally Posted by stillskinny
    Read this if you havent already and tell me what you think. Its quite long but worth it trust me.
    http://www.proteinbreakthrough.com/

nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nc9892 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Lifter4Life_
    Ask urself tho, have YOU actually gotten good results with it? have you went without it befor and noticed any difference? the only good thing I got from the read was don't be a follower, do what works best for you and don't let nothing stop that.

Lifter,

I can tell you two things:

Most people have told me that they didn't have considerable results (usually just an increase in body fat) untill they started using supplaments like whey and glutamine. We're not talking creatine, just straight up protien and glutamine (Look it up if needed)

I have had a pretty similar experience with my gains. While it's possible to gain w/o whey, the amount of protien that you get from it is condensed, hense you need to eat less of it for more effective intake. Once i started using whey, I noticed my muscles felt alot better and got alot more of the mass i gained, while the rest i just expelled. Eating the same amount of solid stuff I gained mass very quickly: it's easier with whey because you don't gain mass TOO quickly.

If that stuff the guy said about it messing up your digestion were true it would have probably killed millions already.

My favorite parts:

"Fifteen years ago, I started experimenting with all the protein supplements on the market. I kept close track of what the results were and guess what? Although a few supplements worked a little bit, most had really unpleasant side effects, like nausea, gas and blood sugar crashes, and for the most part...

Most of them didn't do didley squat for me Except fatten my waistline and even nastier..."

SOOO eating these extra calories is supposed to make you GAIN, thus i'd conclude the error is in his training technique. There's not some magical type of fat you need to gain to build into muscle, you just need mass in general.

Whey works good because it is less fattening and provides more protient than other sources.

"The fact is I got burned bad. I probably lost thousands of dollars, possibly even tens of thousands, and I will bet you dollars to donuts that you have been burned too in the supplement game."

How bright is this guy if he's using this stuff after 6, even 12 months without results, but keeps using it? The argument doesn't make sense, he just makes a bunch of claims, which he says are from personal experience.

In short I don't think it's a legit report
    Last edited by nc9892; 07-09-2006 at 09:50 AM.
    Visit my journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=889793&page=29

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nc9892

NC- 1986-2106.

Stay in the best shape of your life.

killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100) killua2005 is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah i think that too, but i noticed that i got hungrier, much hungrier when started to take whey, hmmm, just a coincidence or....., anivej, i dont want gh gut, how to avoid it

Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VAstdnt
    just one big advertisement to get you to join some club
    why suddenly believe this guy
    whey protein causing GH gut? please
    im sitting there reading it after a while and just like wow if any1 eblives this **** ill be amazed all he talkss about is this hemp protien and how its so great if its so damn great how come every person in the world dosent know its bs
    "Everyday I feel like I become less of a man but more of a legened"

Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by killua2005
    yeah i think that too, but i noticed that i got hungrier, much hungrier when started to take whey, hmmm, just a coincidence or....., anivej, i dont want gh gut, how to avoid it
    you have to take gh to get the gut hence the name
    "Everyday I feel like I become less of a man but more of a legened"

Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whey protein was fine for me. The biggest problem I had with it, though, was that it had too much Glutamine in it and was causing me to get overstimulated. I had to stop taking it due to that reason, but if I were to start it again, I probably would only take half of what I was taking before.

I had been taking up to 4 scoops a day before.

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats not much, slightly above average man.

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    worst.

article

ever

hemp protein is probably good too though.

p2h5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's always something isn't there.. if it isn't my face wash giving me cancer or my sunblock disrupting hormone levels or my plastic water bottle putting harmful chemicals into my body, it's whey protein ruining my digestive system!

Seriously though, this is the problem with the internet - all you can pretty much ever find are extremes - the extreme case for whey protein (like articles on this site, in online magazines etc.) and the extreme case against (like the article posted). On a whole range of issues there is hardly ever a 'mid point' which considers both views calmly and fairly.

Everything these days seems to 'cause' problems like I was saying. I'm not too bothered about this scare, I try to mainly get protein from natural (i.e. real food) sources anyway; it doesn't take any long-winded article to tell you that something found naturally in food is most likely better for you than something mixed up by scientists.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Interesting idea about the hemp - I've seen if for sale in healthfood stores for quite a while, but usually as 'hemp bars' (which are pretty gross!)
    Last edited by p2h5; 07-09-2006 at 12:24 PM.

playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ill stick with my lovely protein
    It's a great day to fight, and a great day to die

sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not reading something posted by someone named stillskinny
    "There's a fine line between being fearless and being stupid" Indian Larry

The Saur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

That site is aload of ****. They have hundreds of those site to do with everythin 'kickboxing, and what they didnt tell you' bla bla bla. The reason you get hungry with whey is because you take it as a meal, but it is fast digesting, usually it will be digested in around 30 mins. if you want to feel more full then try have some carbs with it or get a Meal Replacment shake. The dorian yates Approved one fills me up so much that im only starting to get hungry when i next need to eat. DONT BELIEVE SITE WITH THE LAYOUT LIKE THAT AND ASK FOR MONEY FOR THERE SECRETS! THEY ARE THE SCAMS.

And in the most recent MuscleMag international (British Addition) King Kamali Stats that it is a misconception that the GH gut is actually GH he states that it is acually from Insulin. Dont know for myself but just what if reasently heard.
    Last edited by The Saur; 07-09-2006 at 01:10 PM.
    Not only do i knock them out - i pick the round

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Once again i must point out that this is the kid that tried to gain 10lbs in one day... No offense man but come onnn

The Saur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

skinnyman- skinnykid, whatever your name is you got to stop being a computer geek consently looking for something that will help you grow muscle in 15 mins. Because you will never find anything, i used to be like you looking for somethin/anything that will help. Just take what you know to the gym and work your skinny tits of then you might get somewhere.
    Not only do i knock them out - i pick the round

hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didnt even bother going to or reading that link, Whey protein= crap HAHAHAHAHAHAH get out of here.

cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

oh ****, i didn't know the things i eat are dead! i thought my protein was ALIVE! i might as well go eat some hemp and watch my gains shoot through the roof!
    Attached Images
    "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body."
    -Richard Steele

Bench: 245
    Squat: 300
    Clean: 220
    D-Lift: ~315

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

what he doesn't realize, WHEY is a big fat 0 on the PH balance chart! dumbass!

oh well, nobody gives up a million dollar salary, at something completely legal!

what a douche!
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Saur
    skinnyman- skinnykid, whatever your name is you got to stop being a computer geek consently looking for something that will help you grow muscle in 15 mins. Because you will never find anything, i used to be like you looking for somethin/anything that will help. Just take what you know to the gym and work your skinny tits of then you might get somewhere.
    Do you see me looking for something to gain muscle? lol you idiot. I brought up an article i came by and wanted to see what people thought on it, not advertise a product. So next time you reply actually read what i wrote dumb****, or dont ****en reply at all.

Football63* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There may be truth to this because i started taking whey about two years ago and i have gotten a big upper stomach that doesnt stick out unless i stick it out but trust me it sticks out pretty far people think i am on roids cause i have that gut like that but when not sticking it out its not really noticable. Recently my doctor told me to stop taking the antibiotic i was taking for acne to see if that casued my stomach probalems i stoped taking it and didnt really notice a difference in the pain in my stomach idk if whey could cause this or not i only take two servings a day so im not over the top with it either who knows what whey could do but i notice positive results while taking it.

joshiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cupra16
    LMFAO

Registered User Football_Lifter's Avatar
    Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Football_Lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by _Lifter4Life_

Lifter,

Yes, yes I have.
    Chew Crew: Fear Us

Miscin' 24/7

clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like a bunch of stoners got some bad weed and they wanna make money off it to get the good stuff.