What's My Age Again? strongsmallkid's Avatar
    strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

good weight lifting joke!

sooo i heard you guys are into fitness????

really??? how about fitness cock up your ass!
    Baba Booey

cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10) cssprophet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol...

BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Whaaaaammmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
    "Yea....That's what SHE SAID!!!"

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"Obama can eat **** and die for all I care! He's just a black Hitler in disguise...and americans IQ level just dropped for electing him!"

tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    made me do a combo of chuckle/snort. congrats
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Effort > Weight Force1sTipToppe's Avatar
    Force1sTipToppe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Force1sTipToppe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tim1477
    made me do a combo of chuckle/snort. congrats

that comment made me laugh more than the actual joke
    What the french toast...?

playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lawler/roflcoptor
    It's a great day to fight, and a great day to die

SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ....owned
    Training in Budokai Do.

RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha

What's My Age Again? strongsmallkid's Avatar
    strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Baba Booey

hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hate to tell u but that joke sucked

hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this joke is better

The male bodybuilder eyed a gorgeous female lifting weights in the gym. He ambled over and said, "Hey babe. What do you say to a little private training session?"

She replied, "What do you have in mind?"

He stared at her crotch and said, "I feel like working on the snatch."

She retorted, "I think you should head for the showers."

"Why?"

She pointed at his crotch and said, "You'll have to settle for the clean and jerk."

Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hazzard623
    this joke is better
    You're right, tho they both made me lol.

Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not really a joke, but oh well...

This guy walks up to a girl in the gym after doing a few sets of curls, stands there then pulls out his right arm and flexes to her and says; "And you think this is big..."

lol.

I'd try it, if I had big arms

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strongsmallkid
    sooo i heard you guys are into fitness????

really??? how about fitness cock up your ass!

Oh great joke....psyche.

Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Big B
    Oh great joke....psyche.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHa you said psyche