Thread: Soreness

soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Soreness

My friend and I worked out a few days ago for the first time after a long layoff and we were both really sore. I guess this is to be expected after taking such a long break, but I'm thinking that we tried to do a little too much for our first time back. I just hope that the soreness doesn't keep up after future workouts. Also, does anyone have any reccomedations as to what would be a good routine for us to try? Thanks.
    You'll never know what you can do until you do more than you can

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah. Thats perfectly normal to be sore after coming back from a layoff. The soreness won't be as bad after a month. Just give it some time. I think right now you should be doing fullbody splits just to get back the forms/weights on your exercises.