Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Exclamation SesaGLOW TESTERS NEEDED !!

TESTERS NEEDED to log / review CONTROLLED LABS - SesaGLOW

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

Controlled Labs will be choosing 10 reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of SesaGLOW, the newest product from Controlled Labs ELEMENTS......

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously, so don't be offended if you are not selected. The initial "log / review" should last as long as the SesaGLOW lasts. We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

We would like feedback from:

- Bodybuilders
    - Powerlifters
    - Endurance athletes
    - Males
    - Females
    - Members who are cutting
    - Members who are bulking

In the interest of unbiased, and objective feedback, preference will initially be given to reputable members who have previously used another Sesamin product and are willing to compare.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older

Testers must be available to start their Log / Review the week of July 24, 2006 OR SOONER.

Testers must not have any medical condition

Testers must NOT make changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006
    Good Luck !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    CONTROLLED LABS - SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    by pt@controlledlabs.com

What is SesaGLOW™ ?

Controlled Labs Elements SesaGLOW™: Fat Elimination Formula

If you are looking for a cost-effective, stimulant free supplement to take your fat loss to the next level, SesaGLOW™ is the right choice for you.

180 Softgels (180 Servings)

Key Attributes:

- Stimulant Free Fatloss
    - Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Oxidation
    - Helps Increase Peroxi****l Beta Oxidation
    - Effective When Cutting or Bulking
    - Helps Maintain Healthy Lipid Profile
    - Maintain Lean Mass During a Cutting/Fat Loss Phase
    - Supports Optimal Liver and Kidney Health
    - Help Decrease Fat Storage

SesaGLOW™ contains a naturally occurring sesame oil extract called Sesamin, which is found in the seeds of the Sesame plant (Sesamun indicum). The sesame plant has been used around the world for hundreds of years as a food ingredient and as a medicinal plant in traditional medicine systems. Research indicates that SesaGLOW™ will help improve fat metabolism, decrease fat storage, and help to maintain lean muscle mass.

PPAR-Alpha

PPAR-alpha regulates the expression of genes involved in fatty acid beta-oxidation and is a major regulator of energy homeostasis. SesaGLOW™ is a PPAR-alpha agonist, which means that (simply put) SesaGlow™ will help regulate and enhance your results during a fat loss / cutting phase.

Non-Stimulant Thermogenic

By regulating the natural endogenous production of prostoglandins, SesaGLOW™ becomes a viable option for either cutting or bulking, and this unique effect classifies it as a non-stimulant, but potent thermogenic. That's right... finally a fat loss product that is effective even when you aren't cutting. More research is needed to determine the precise mechanism(s) of action.

Nutrient Partitioning

Simply put, nutrient partitioning is used to describe the percentage of nutrients and calories that go to muscle as opposed to fat. Sesamin's unique effects on PPAR-alpha and prostoglandins classify it as a Nutrient Partitioning agent / compound.

Hormone Levels

Hormone levels can temporarily be compromised during a cutting phase, but SesaGlow™ may be used by the endocrine system to help maintain optimal hormone production.

Healthy Fat Loss

In addition to being all natural, research indicates that SesaGLOW™ may help support optimal liver and kidney health. For best results, SesaGLOW™ should be used in conjunction with a quality multivitamin that includes plenty of vitamin B6, carnitine, Controlled Labs’ Red Acid™ or Blue Up™.

Skin Health

Sesamin is a potent antibacterial / antioxidant extract that also helps regulate Vitamin E production. Anecdotal feedback suggests that it is a viable option to help prevent acne, and for general skin health. More research is needed in this area.

In conclusion, SesaGLOW™ is one of the safest fat loss and overall health products on the market that delivers results. It is also non-stimulating and thus can be taken at night or by those who have adverse effects to stimulants.

REFERENCES

Umeda-Sawada R, Ogawa M, Nakamura M, Igarashi O. Effect of sesamin on mitochondrial and peroxi****l beta-oxidation of arachidonic and eicosapentaenoic acids in rat liver. Lipids. 2001 May;36(5):483-9.

Sesamin ingestion regulates the transcription levels of hepatic metabolizing enzymes for alcohol and lipids in rats. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2005 Nov;29(11 Suppl):116S-120S.

Takashi IDE, Masayo KUSHIRO, Yoko TAKAHASHI, Kazuki SHINOHARA, Nobuhiro FUKUDA and Satoko SIRATO-YASUMOTO. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Serum Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151-158 (2003).

Tohru Utsunomiya, Sambasiva R Chavali, W William Zhong and R Armour Forse. Effects of sesamin-supplemented dietary fat emulsions on the ex vivo production of lipopolysaccharide-induced prostanoids and tumor necrosis factor alpha in rats. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 72, No. 3, 804-808, September 2000.

K.C.G. Jeng* and R.C.W. Hou Sesamin and Sesamolin: Nature’s Therapeutic Lignans Current Enzyme Inhibition, 2005, 1, 11-20 11

Karl E. Friedl, Robert J. Moore, Reed W. Hoyt, Louis J. Marchitelli, Lester E. Martinez-Lopez, and E. Wayne Askew Endocrine markers of semistarvation in healthy lean men in a multistressor environment Appl Physiol 88: 1820-1830, 2000;

van Raalte DH, Li M, Pritchard PH, Wasan KM. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-alpha: a pharmacological target with a promising future. Pharm Res. 2004 Sep;21(9):1531-8.

I've seen the SesaGLOW™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?
    It should be available the 2nd week in July, 2006
    Where can I purchase SesaGLOW™ and how much will it cost ?
    It will cost around $33 - $39 at most retailers (IMPORTANT NOTE: This is around a 2 month supply !!)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm
    How many capsules per serving ?
    How many servings per bottle ?
    How many servings per day ?
    So... how many days will each bottle last ?
    Does SesaGLOW™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?
    No
    I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is SesaGLOW™ good for me ?
    SesaGLOW™ is a great option for carb cycling
    I'm on a low carb diet... is SesaGLOW™ good for me ?
    SesaGLOW™ is a great option for those on a low carb diet
    What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking SesaGLOW™ ?
    Whey Protein (throughout the day)
    Fishoil / EFA
    Plenty of water
    Multivitamin
    Creatine (such as Green Bulge™ or Green MAGnitude™)
    What other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on SesaGLOW™ ?

Purple Wraath™ (pre / during training)
    Red ACID™
    GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)
    White Blood™ (before bed)
    Carnitine / ALCAR
    I'm on medication, should I take SesaGLOW™ ?
    Ask your doctor before taking SesaGLOW™
    I have a health condition, should I take SesaGLOW™ ?
    Ask your doctor before taking SesaGLOW™
    Is it necessary to cycle SesaGLOW™ ?
    We generally recommend that you cycle off SesaGLOW™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 2-4 weeks
    What are some good indications that I'm lowing fat or gaining lean mass while on SesaGLOW™ ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight / Strength
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Red ACID™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Green BULGE™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with White BLOOD™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with GlycerGROW™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Blue UP™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Blue UP™ (Stim Free) ?
    Yes
    Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Purple WRAATH™ ?
    Yes
    I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?
    Yes, for complete details see www.controlledlabs.com
    Is SesaGLOW™ for men or women ?
    Both
    I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?
    Please E-Mail me:
    pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

fyi
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Pending reviews" = other logs?

Can I apply for this?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we are looking for 10 testers
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    we are looking for 10 testers
    So I can apply for this?

mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no other supplements.
    do you mean no creatine, no fishoils, or just not no xplode etc.?
    if using one of your CL supps would that still disqualify a person?
    Cutting Log- Melting Point, Basic Cuts, Sesamin, Camp
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9764609#post9764609

Universal Shock Therapy, NOX3, Storm
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=724885

Originally Posted by mike2858
    no other supplements.
    do you mean no creatine, no fishoils, or just not no xplode etc.?
    if using one of your CL supps would that still disqualify a person?
    No.. not at all... all it means is that we want testers to keep everything the same and just add SesaGLOW to their supplementation.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

ProWrestling Consumes Me! ceilos456's Avatar
    ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    will apply
    There is no finish line

Cutting

2/7/06 - 222 pounds (started cut again)

Why Benoit Why???

"Whatcha gunna do when Hulkamanina and my 24" pythons run wild on you?!?!?!!?"
    "Train, say your prayers, take vitamins, and believe in yourself."
    -The One And Only Immortal HULK HOGAN-

My Lifestyle Cutting Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4934123

ProWrestling Consumes Me! ceilos456's Avatar
    ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceilos456 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sex: male

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 230

Bodytype: stocky

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): training on and off for 5 years, well knowledged, applying for ISSA personal trainer

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 6 days per week 5 days weights, 1 day cardio strictly

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4-5 times per week, 25-40 minute intervals on the elliptic/treadmill

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): controlled labs green magnitude, Scivation xtend, optimum nutrition whey, fish oil (generic), lipo6

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 6 small meals, around 2200-2400 calories per day

Current Daily water intake:1 gallon

Short Term Goal: no short term goals

Long Term Goal: looking lean at 200 pounds *started at 250)

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): whey and creatine

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: dont have

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes i can

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _______7/20/2006______, 2006
    There is no finish line

Cutting

2/7/06 - 222 pounds (started cut again)

Why Benoit Why???

"Whatcha gunna do when Hulkamanina and my 24" pythons run wild on you?!?!?!!?"
    "Train, say your prayers, take vitamins, and believe in yourself."
    -The One And Only Immortal HULK HOGAN-

My Lifestyle Cutting Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4934123

Take2ofThese&WalkItOut Reggie20x6's Avatar
    Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "10 reputable members"

Well, I have everything else but that (steady and precise diet, consistent training protocols).

We shall see.

Sex: M

Height: 5"8'

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Athletic

Training experience: Former fat kid, started working out when I was 18 years old, by running on the treadmill each day, EVERYday, for 1000 calories burned (according to the LCD Screen), with no weight training or sound nutritional plan implemented. As one can imagine, I went from 225-145 in seven months, but I looked like a sickly ghost. From there, I got the weight training "bug", and have been dedicated to lifting ever since.

At first, my form was, in a word "crap". Poor form, no idea of how to squeeze a muscle. No idea what my scapular, low-mid trap muscles were, let alone how to train them.

Since then, I have worked with a personal trainer, and after three years of training, I decided to become a trainer myself, as I had a couple of guys I worked with, who wanted to hire me as their "trainer". Though it is not my career choice, just something I do on the side.

Working and learning about physical therapy (my actual career choice) has taught me so much about the body and how it works. Much more than any certification could.

Mon- Chest/Back/Traps/Shoulders/"assistor" muscles
    Tues- Squats/Quads/Abs/Hams/Calves/Arms
    Wed- Off
    Thur- Chest/Back/Traps/Shoulders/"assistor" muscles
    Fri- Deads/Abs/Calves/Arms

My current plan is "maintaining" my weight. So I lift each muscle group for 3-4 sets a session. Stopping to rest for 20-60 seconds, depending on the muscle group, or if I am "supersetting". My weight sessions last between 30-50 minutes. Never longer.

In the winters, I take longer rest times and lift heavier, in the spring I take shorter rest times, and train full body.

Right now, and until the winter, I train closer to the "heavy" side, with moderate rest times.

I've also gotten into training each body part unilaterally, or one arm/leg/pec/lat at a time. This has helped me overcome the brachial plexus problem that was weakening my left side, last year, as well as to focus more on *each* muscle, as opposed to one of the two muscles when lifting bilaterally.

Tues- Cardio, 11am, after I've eaten a meal with 65g Carbs/35g Protein/7.5g fat
    Wed- Cardio, 1pm, after I've eaten two meals with the above macros
    Sat- Cardio, 11am, after I've eaten a meal with 65g Carbs/35g Protein/7.5g fat

I don't care for the "fasted state" cardio, nor training in the "fat burning" zone. I go for 35 minutes, on any machine (but the treadmill), as hard as I can. Typically, my HR stays at a baseline of 165BPM, rising to 175-180, and I can usually hit 190+BPM 1-3 times during the session.

Without getting all "nerdy" on all of you, you have to make your heart stronger too, and getting to those higher heart rates and staying there does that for you.

Current supplements:

Nature's Science-Calcium Citrate 750 (Taken in the evening, with meal)
    Vitamin World-Nutri-100 Gold Multi-Vitamin (Taken in the morning, with meal)

Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder, 240 Capsules (pre-lifting)
    SciVation-Xtend (after lifting)
    Optimum-BCAA (Before bed)
    Biochem-Lipoic Acid 200mg (Taken after lifting, during PWO 2 meal, and one other meal in the afternoon... and twice on non-lifting days)
    NOW Dextrose Sugar (after lifting)
    Dymatize Elite Whey (after lifting, and in meals for extra protein)

Prolab-Caffeine 200mg (30 mins before cardio)
    Biotek-Ephedrine HCL (30 mins before cardio)
    Kent Nutrition-Acetyl-L-Carnitine500mg (30 mins before lifting)

Non-Lifting:

Seven meals a day.
    Protein 35-40g a meal, save for the last meal before bed. Which is just a cup and a half of cottage cheese.

Carbs 60-70g a meal, for the first 4, 45g and (a lot of which from vegetables) at meal 5, 25g (vegetables) at meal 6, very few before bed.

Fat 7-10g a meal

Lifting:

Seven meals a day.
    Protein (same as above, but more protein after lifting/second meal after)

Carbs None, save for vegetables, until the 4th meal, when I will have 70 g pre-lifting, then 120g dextrose after lifting, and 130g of regular food 90 minutes later

Fats (same as above, but no fat after lifting)

I'm at about 2700-3000 calories, depending on if it's a lifting or non-lifting day, and I am maintaining my current weight at this level of caloric intake.

Current Daily water intake: A gallon. Sometimes more. Never less.

Short Term Goal: I am just looking to maintain, or drop a bit of bodyfat (who isn't always looking to do that). The other would be to get up to 205-215 pounds this winter, during my bulk.

Long Term Goal: 225 pounds at 8% bodyfat (My highest weight, while fat)

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Zoloft

I have taken Hydroxycut Hardcore from May-June of 2006. This product helped me bust my weight loss plateau. As I was stuck at 185 for weeks, and without any other change in diet/exercise, I took this and dropped three pounds in three weeks.

BSN NO-XPlode March-June2006. I noticed a difference with this supplement, it helped me train with a bit more of a "mean streak", but I have decided to take a break from it, as I have decided to try Omega's "Thunder" in its place.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None, as of yet. Everyone has to begin somewhere.

January 2006 (205, end of bulk) vs.Today (185)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___July___, 2006
    Photo Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140023453 (with pics of me in my underwear!!!)

Originally Posted by Reggie20x6

How does that happen ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 166 lbs

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    From last summer until last December, I weight-lifted very foolishly, too frequently, not proportionately, overtrained, and was uneducated about nutrition, nutritional timing, etc. I had a few cosmetic surgeries that took me out of the gym for 3 full months (Jan - March of this year) and during that time I did a ton of research, reading and gaining knowledge about the human body, physical fitness, weight lifting, dieting, gaining muscle, losing fat, etc.

For 3 solid months now, I have been on an all-out bulk using all the information I have learned to give my body the best chance at getting where I want it to be. 3 months down, my whole life to come.

Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: Shoulders
    Day 4: Arms
    Day 5: Legs
    Day 6: REST
    Day 7: REST

Here is a sample of my routine:

Chest Day
    Exercise :: Weight(lbs) x Reps (Warm-up sets in italics)

Flat Bench Barbell Bench Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Incline Barbell Bench Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Decline Cable Butterfly :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Cable Butterfly Crossovers :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Back Day

Shoulder Grip Lat Pulldown :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Conventional Deadlifts :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Bent Over EZ Barbell Rows :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

One-Handed DB Row :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Bodyweight Pullups :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Shoulder Day
    Exercise :: Weight(lbs) x Reps (Warm-Up sets in italics)

DB Shoulder Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Cable Side Lateral Raise :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Cable Front Raise :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Rear Delt Machine Flyes :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

BB Shrugs :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Arm Day

Bodyweight Dips :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Close Grip Bench :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

SkullCrushers :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Tricep Pulldowns (Straight Bar) :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Bicep EZ Barbell Curls :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Preacher Curls :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Incline DB Curls :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Day
    Exercise :: Weight(lbs) x REP (Warm-up sets in italics)

Squats :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Extension :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Curl :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Angled Calf Raises :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

None.

Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge
    Controlled Labs White Blood
    100% Optimum Nutrition Whey
    100% Optimum Nutrition Casein
    NOW Dextrose
    NOW Omega-3
    NOW ADAM Multivitamin
    SciVation Xtend

Aiming for 3000 cals, 40% carb, 30% protein, 30% fat. Consists of fruits, vegetables, rice, pasta, oats, breads, sushi, tuna, beef, pork, chicken, turkey, salmon, peanut butter, and the occasional fast food.

Current Daily water intake:
    2+ gallons

Short Term Goal: Bulk until I am 200lbs+, while maintaining a bodyfat in the low teens.

Long Term Goal: 190lbs+ @ 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    None

My only supplement before the above was All The Whey™ Whey Protein.

On-going Controlled Labs™ Green MAGnitude™ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827678

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/904...reafter3fq.jpg
    http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/132...reafter2wy.jpg
    http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/670...reafter3xn.jpg
    http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/353...reafter6aj.jpg
    http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4...reafter8bk.jpg

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 24, 2006 (OR SOONER).

Take2ofThese&WalkItOut Reggie20x6's Avatar
    Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggie20x6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    How does that happen ?
    What can I say?

I took the whole "lurk before you post" thing literally...
    Photo Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140023453 (with pics of me in my underwear!!!)

Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Age 27

Sex male

Hieght 5'10"

Weight 213

Bodytype mesomorph

Training experience Been lifting weights consitantly for 10 years now

Current training schedule

Monday and Thursday
    Benchpress 5x5
    Military press 5x5
    Power Cleans 5x5
    Crunchs 5x20

Tuesday and Friday
    Squat 5x5
    Deadlift 5x5
    Back Row 5x5
    Crunches 5x20

Cadio 40 minutes 4 times a week

Current Supplements
    100% optimum whey
    Dymamize mega milk
    Multi vitamin
    omega 3
    Vitaimin c

Current diet 2300cals 200 protien 200g Carbs 150g Fat 100g

Daily water intake 1 gallon

Short term goal 200lbs 10-12% bf

Long Term goal 250lbs uunder 15% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement History
    Whey protien
    weight gainer
    creatine
    noz

Before after photos No

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=834113 - Workout Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=807336 - Current Log of White Blood/Green Bulge/Glycergrow/Xtend/Fenotest/Anagen

RB
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Come on people apply, I want to see this fill up because Im itching to give sesamin another chance w/ these new product and sizes and your all killing me here...

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is different between sesaglow and other sesamin products out on the market? Isnt there already overwhelming positive feedback on sesamin?

Originally Posted by Kledz
    What is different between sesaglow and other sesamin products out on the market? Isnt there already overwhelming positive feedback on sesamin?
    Exactly... we were not originally planning on any SesaGLOW testers, but people were pretty shocked at how inexpensive this product is, so until we get the COA, objective tester feedback is the best way to remove any doubt about SesaGLOW quality and effectiveness compared to the Numerous other sesamin products on the market.

Obviously, the timing / situation isn't perfect but we do what we can
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Makes sense, good luck with the testing.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys should do a review of someone on Black Hole and SesaGLOW. That would be interesting to see if it helps them clean bulk...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 222

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience : 4-year Varsity Athlete, Training to be a D-1 Athlete. lifted weights in high school, but was never serious. Freshman year started lifting a lot, but i was drinking alcohol 4+ times per week and didnt really know to much about nutrition. Over the past 6 months i have become very serious about my diet and lifting.

Monday: Chest/Abs + 30 minutes of different basketball drills
    Tuesday: Back/Calves + 30 minutes of different basketball drills
    Wendsday: Cardio = Pick-Up basketballl games 60 min +
    Thursday: Delt/Trap
    Friday: Bicep/Tricep/Forearm
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: Plyometrics/Cardio = PLYO + Pick-Up basketballl games 60 min

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Besides playing basketball, I try to do as much track work (windsprints, Plyo) as possible but I have been very busy with my summer job.

GlycerGROW
    Purple Wraath
    Green MAGnitude
    ADAM - NOW
    Muscle Milk - Cytosport
    Salmon Oil - NOW
    Fish Oil - Generic
    CEE - HP
    Malto/Dex - NOW
    AEE - HP

7:00 am Wake Up
    7:15 2 scoops ON Whey, 3/4 Cup Oats
    7:45 3 Egg White/ 2 Whole eggs, 1/4 Tsp. Olive Oil, 1 Adam (multi), 2 Fish Oil Caps, Banana
    11:00 1 can Chunk Light Tuna, 1 cup Brown Rice, 1.5 scoop On Whey,
    2:00 pm 8 oz Chicken Breast, 1 cup Veggies, Granny Smith Apple, 1 cup Brown Rice, 2 Fish Oil Caps
    4:45 1/2 cup rice, 1 serving Muscle Milk
    5:15 1 scoop G-Mag , 2 scoops G-GROW
    5:30 add 2 scoops PW to shaker and 2 scoops of GG in the mouth then head to the gym.
    6:45-7 40g Dex/Malto Mix, 3g CEE followed by 3/4 cup Oats, 2 scoops ON Whey 10 minutes later
    8:00 Lean Steak ~ 8-10 Ounces, Sweetpotatoe, 1 cup veggies (baby spinach, broccolli etc), 1 ADAM, 2 Fish oil Caps
    10:30 1 serving Muscle milk, 3g Arginine Ethyl Ester
    10:45 Go to bed

Fat: 77g 16%
    Carb: 365g 37%
    Protein: 440g 43%
    Totals: ~ 4,000 Cals

Current Daily water intake: ATLEAST 2-3 gallons

Short Term Goal: Squat 300lbs 10x

Long Term Goal: Be a Pro Athlete

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Maryjane 5+ times per week.

Creatine Mono - prolab- used for about 1 year
    CEE - HP -
    AEE - HP
    L-Taurine - Now
    NOX-2 - Pinnacle
    No-Xplode - BSN - (one bottle and done, had great pumps but was also using white blood at the time.)
    White Blood
    GlycerGROW
    Purple Wraath
    Green MAGnitude
    Xtend - Scivation
    Whey - ON
    Muscle Milk - CytoSport
    Adam - NOW

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=581

Current / Progress Photos: I took a few pictures yesterday, I'm going to take some more when i get some help..

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): YESSSS

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of JULY 17th, 2006

brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brett4271 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    You guys should do a review of someone on Black Hole and SesaGLOW. That would be interesting to see if it helps them clean bulk...
    Agreed!

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sex:male

Height:5'8

Weight:187.5

Bodytype:ecto/meso (i guess)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):5 years of lifting
    in the last 2 years i have bulked from 150 to 197 then cut to 187 while cutting 4 inches off my waist line and adding an inch to my chest and am now recomping
    i am ace certified , own my own personal training company and am on my way to a sports medicine BA
    i have done hst , max ot , 5day splits, 4 day splits , upper/lower , bill starr, nasca training protcol and plan on doing kelly baggets upper lower for bbers next

upper/lower split 4 days a week heavy days then 85% days
    concentrating on power lifts and multi-joint lifts

20 mins post work out low intensity , then 1-2 days a week of jogging on the beach for 30 mins
    wpi from giant
    fish oil from nature choice
    one a day mulit
    bcaa -xtend
    citruvol , kreceps and shred xs -testing for milliunim sports which ends in 6 days
    after i will re- add prolab creatine
    vaporize from man - just ran out of the bottle so seadglow would be added in here

meal 1 1 egg 5 whites , cupf of brocilli , handfull of turkey
    handfull of almonds

meal 2 can of tuna , handfull of spinich , light mayo
    handfull of almonds

meal 3 chicken breast , salsa ,wrap, almonds

meal during wpi /bcaa cocktail 1 scoop of wpi 6 scoops of bcaa

meal 4 chicken and brocilli, tablespoon of pb

meal 5 chicken and pasta (my mini cheat mealw/ the misses ) or subway snadwich something like that

meal 6 - cottage cheese

i also sip wpi through out the day usually just 1 or 2 scoops in a one gallon jug

Total: 2573
    Fat: 117 1055 42%
    Sat: 18 161 6%
    Poly: 30 269 11%
    Mono: 61 550 22%
    Carbs: 146 445 18%
    Fiber: 35 0 0%
    Protein: 259 1036 41%
    Alcohol: 0 0 0

Current Daily water intake:2 gallons daily

Short Term Goal:to reach 7% bf with keeping my weight around the same it is 185 range , i am currently in the high teens i belive , i was at 20 3 weeks ago but have lost some fat while maintaining muscle

Long Term Goal:be a fitness model , and be as athleletic as possible

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:no , i got straight edge

Supplement history (as much detail as possible)h my !
    wheys - gnc , mt, on , wpi , muscle milk
    creatines- Green bugle, gnc , pro lab , kerceps ,cell tech , serum
    NO's- citurvol
    fat loss - hydroxy cut , ripped fuel , lipo 6 , shred xs , vaporize and seasmin
    amino acids - purple wraath , xtend , gnc glutimine , on 2200 aminos
    other- x factor
    hats all i can think of right now

millenuim sports current log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2#post10375042

pwlog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...78#post9411778
    my nsca cscs work out log !http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=791045
    xf gb log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...10#post8130110

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no)f course

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _july 14th ____________, 2006
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: M

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 218

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience: 10 years total, last 4 years haven't been away from the weights longer than 2 weeks except for a couple injuries, during which I only did cardio.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Alternating between a 4 day split and Full Body every 7 weeks. Currently in the middle of 4 day split. I alternate my reps day to day see workout log for details.

Full Body Workouts:
    Squat
    BB Row, supinated
    Low Pulley Crossover
    Standing DB Tricep Extension
    DB Lateral Raise
    MTS Crunch

Deads
    Incline BB
    Split Squat
    Donkey Calf
    Single Leg Extension
    CB Curl, Wide

Front Squat
    One Arm DB Row
    Dips
    Front Raise
    One Arm Tri Pressdown
    Rope Crunch

Chins, supinated
    Incline DB
    Walking Lunges
    Single Leg Hamstring Curls
    LF Calf Extension
    CB Curl, Narrow

Leg Press
    Romanian Deads
    Pulldowns, supinated
    Bent Laterals
    Tricep Pressback
    Decline Crunch

Squat
    BB Row, pronated
    Low Pulley Crossover
    Standing BB Shoulder Press
    Lying Tricep Extensions
    MTS Crunch

Deads
    Decline BB
    Split Squat
    Donkey Calf
    Single Leg Extension
    Alt. DB Curls

Front Squat
    One Arm Mod. Chest T-Bar Row
    Wide Upright Row
    DB Pullovers
    Rope Pressdown
    Rope Crunch

Chins, pronated
    BB Bench
    Walking Lunges
    LF Calf Extension
    Hammer Curl

Leg Press
    Glute Ham Raise
    Pulldowns, pronated
    Seated DB Press
    Seated Dips
    Decline Situp

4 Day split - A
    Legs
    Squat
    Romanian Deads
    Donkey Calf
    Walking Lunges
    Single Leg Extension
    Leg Press

Chest, Biceps
    Incline BB
    CB Curl, Wide
    BB Bench
    Alt. DB Curls
    Decline BB
    Reverse Cable Curls
    DB Pullovers
    High Pulley Curls

Back
    Deads
    Chins, supinated
    BB Row, supinated
    Pulldowns, supinated
    One Arm Mod. Chest T-Bar Row
    Seated Cable Row, narrow
    Hypers

Shoulders, Triceps
    Standing BB Shoulder Press
    Standing DB Tricep Extension
    Wide Upright Row
    Rope Pressdown
    Front Raise
    Seated Dip machine
    BB Shrugs

4 Day Split - B
    Legs
    Front Squat
    Glute Ham Raise
    Single Leg LF Calf Extension
    Split Squat
    Single Leg Extension
    Leg Press

Chest, Biceps
    Incline DB
    CB Curl, Narrow
    Dips
    Concentration Curls
    DB Bench
    Hammer Curls
    Low Pulley Crossover
    HS Curl

Back
    Deads
    Chins, pronated
    BB Row, pronated
    Pulldowns, pronated
    One Arm DB Row
    Seated Cable Row, wide
    Hypers

Shoulders, Triceps
    Seated DB Press
    One Arm Tri Pressdown
    Bent Laterals
    Tricep Pressback
    DB Lateral Raise
    Lying Tricep extensions
    BB Shrugs

During 4 day split - Sundays: Weighted Core Work: HS MTS Machine, Decline Situps, Rope Crunches

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): MWF: 1 mile run trying to improve time long term goal is to get to 5 mins. currently at a bit over 6 mins. TThSat. 45 mins heavy bag work, 15 mins core.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): ON Whey, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, ON Opti-Men multi., Creatine, Ice during workout, will be switching to Xtend after Ice runs out. R4W pre-workout. Occasionaly VPX Micellean, Muscle Milk, Protein Delite use these on occassions when I don't have time for a meal, lately haven't used them much.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Scivation Cut Diet 3000: Normal Day - 3010 cals: 315g protein, 130g fat, 145g carbs. Refeed day - 3625 cals: drop ~50 grams protein add ~200 grams carbs. Refeed every 3rd day. Get your own book and look up the diet I'm tired of typing .

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 to 2 gallons a day.

Short Term Goal: Reduce body fat while maintaining muscle mass.

Long Term Goal: To compete as a natural at least once.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): current supps + various forms of creatine, NO boosters, thermos, Diesel Test.

Cinnulin PF log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=826772
    Diesel Test Log Take 2 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=736512

Workout Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=682186

Current / Progress Photos: None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): No

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 24, 2006
    Last edited by El Pena; 07-09-2006 at 02:05 PM.
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    Come on people apply, I want to see this fill up because Im itching to give sesamin another chance w/ these new product and sizes and your all killing me here...
    Sesamin works in conjunction with good diet and nutrition so I'm not sure why you need more logs to confirm this. You are giving it a second chance so what happened when you tried it the first time around?

I don't really see a point in this sponsored testers logs as sesamin works. The only question would be the effectiveness of the product and that would be due to the quality of hte product. But an indie 3rd party COA should be all the confirmation you need. Still generous of CL to sponsor some logs. Because of the nature of this product I think pics should be mandatory.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Originally Posted by wanderlei
    Because of the nature of this product I think pics should be mandatory.
    Good idea.. but what if some people just don't have access to a camera?

JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Height: 6'

Weight: 195

Bodytype: Lanky

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Former college baseball player. Gained a lot of weight during graduate school. Currently down 40 lbs to 195 and cutting to 175...hopefully. Been training for 7 months straight now, 3 times a week, 1 hour per session. Currently doing 3 full body workouts per week, working on endurance and fat loss, rather than strength at this time.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MWF 6 am- 7:20 am. Current program includes 2 sets of 15 reps working chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, and legs...essentially 3 whole body workouts per week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Run 1 mile after weight training session. Softball every monday night...Tennis every tuesday night.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): ON Whey, Lipo6, NOW Omega 3-6-9, NOW Adam

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Approx 2000 cals per day. Estimated 50/35/15% p/c/f.

Current Daily water intake:usually 1 gal...somedays less depending on how busy the workday gets.

Short Term Goal: lose fat

Long Term Goal: lose down to 175...then clean bulk up to 190 lbs.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): other than what was posted above, I have run a cycle of Swolen, and used creatine mono previously.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): n/a

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): i can

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 10, 2006

SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirBangalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Height: 5 ft 11 inchs

Weight: 195lbs

Bodytype:Endomorph

Training experience:Well I have been training solidy for 3 1/2 years. I have never took long periods of time off or anything exept injury times and maybe a few vacations. I like to take a week off after a solid month of regular training...gives my body a lil time to rest. Other than that i train my freinds at the gym for strength and size.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : I have a 4 day split. I do back/ bi's.....hams/shoulders....rest....chest/tris.....quads/abs......rest....and the extra day i keep for forearms and calves and anywhere else i am not sore at.... I base my schedule around deads...squats...and benching...i am always trying to increase my compounds...

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I don't run on leg days and try and run 3-4 days a week...i do an empty stomach run for abt 5-6k first thing in the morn... i take an e/c stack for that...otherwise i have no energy in the morns... on leg days i make sure i hit the bike after my workout for atleast 15 mins...

Current supplements: I am takin omega CEE.... White Blood(CL)...Green Bulge(CL) and Optimum 100% whey....centrum performance...fish oils....omega 3-6-9..... vitamin c....coq10....

Current Diet and macros: i eat a lot of chicken and rice mainly... iam eat a chicken breast and rice for dinner...oatmeal bread and eggs for breakfast... and and snack on fruit and energy bars...

Current Daily water intake: i have a 4l jug that i try and finish everyday...and plus seperate water intake...so id say and 6 L.... i usually end of finishin my jug of water

Short Term Goal: Loose some tummy fat and increase my lifts by at least 10%....

Long Term Goal: Stayin in shape and maintaing the hard earned muscle mass

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none...

Supplement history: well i have never done steriods or ph's... i have done creatine mono and cee....NO boosters... Vitamins...Protiens....Arginine...i have tried a lot of supps but now i stick with a selected few...

Other product reviews / logs you have done:None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________July 10_____, 2006
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

www.trainhardtrainsmart.com

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT
    Good idea.. but what if some people just don't have access to a camera?
    Come on bro, in this day and age almost everyone has a digital camera or knows someone who has one or you could just go to a drug store and buy a cheap disposable.

Pics should be mandatory.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd like to see a few people/testers that have already tried Scivation Sesamin and/or Avant Labs SesaTHIN.