mOXley crue

Animal Pak/Pump question?

I am taking both, the Pak and Pump. They both say to take 1/2 hour before workout, but that's 20 pills. If I do this I will be to bloated from water to workout. Should I take the Pak after I lift?

Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take the animal pak on a morning at about 9.30am.. if you read all of universals products they probably say the same thing - take before your workout.. it'd be impossible to take all that **** before your workout!..

Take the animal pak in the morning or earlier in the day..

mOXley crue
    Originally Posted by Sodom
    I take the animal pak on a morning at about 9.30am.. if you read all of universals products they probably say the same thing - take before your workout.. it'd be impossible to take all that **** before your workout!..

Take the animal pak in the morning or earlier in the day..
    Your right, it would be impossible. Thanks for the response. One thing about taking all these pills, is you get plenty of water for the day.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mOXley crue
    I am taking both, the Pak and Pump. They both say to take 1/2 hour before workout, but that's 20 pills. If I do this I will be to bloated from water to workout. Should I take the Pak after I lift?
    One approach would be to take the Pak with breakfast and then the Pump right before. If you lift after lunch, you could take the Pak with lunch, and again, the Pump before you lift. Hope this helps. PM with any other questions you might have. Train hard.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep
    One approach would be to take the Pak with breakfast and then the Pump right before.
    Thats what I do. I train at around 6pm and take Pump at 5:15.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    Thats what I do. I train at around 6pm and take Pump at 5:15.
    The man knows the score.

SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SheriD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually take Animal PAK during my workout for some reason. It gives me an energy boost and a kick and I can lift heavier. This works for me very well. I hope there is nothing wrong with doing this coz I been doing this for quite a long time. It's one of the best energy kicks during your workout if u r exhausted ..

Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I train early in the morning. I do all my preworkout supps (just ordered Animal Pump 3 days ago). Workout. Slam some aminos and dextrose. 1/2 hour later got the shake. Bout 1/2 hour after that i take the Animal Pak.
    So by 0930, I am pretty good to go.

I just don't see why I would have to take my Animal Pak 1st thing in the morning. Works for me , so far.
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

Originally Posted by Ragnar13
    I train early in the morning. I do all my preworkout supps (just ordered Animal Pump 3 days ago). Workout. Slam some aminos and dextrose. 1/2 hour later got the shake. Bout 1/2 hour after that i take the Animal Pak.
    So by 0930, I am pretty good to go.

I just don't see why I would have to take my Animal Pak 1st thing in the morning. Works for me , so far.
    If it works, don't change a thing R. Customization is key.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mOXley crue
    mOX, no need to take them both preworkout. I take the Pak first thing in the AM with my first meal, so I have the nutrients pumping through my system all day. Then I take Pump about a half an hour before I train, later on in the evening. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com