TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool A workout to save BIG BREASTS!

I come to all of you to help me solve a dire problem. It seems some girls I know are getting breast reduction surgery due to back pain. I believe this problem can be helped with strength training. I hope...

So here goes:

1. Increase overall strength. Use high intensity training and work out like the crazy freaks. The risk for "looking like a man" is vastly overstated but our girls are so voluptuous it is not even a marginal risk.

2. Chest exercises. Decline press will lift them up like a bra made of meat while the bench would push them out. Flies help with cleavage. A 46" chest doesn't have to hurt! My 52" chest doesn't...

3. Back. That's where they hurt, although with stronger pecs they'll have better support. Deadlifts are good. I like rows too. Squats help strengthen the lower back as well as the whole body. Building traps helps with support too. Shrugs and lateral rises.

I hope that helps!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Heavy rack pulls+time+food=ginormous fun bags.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    most of the girls i have known or seen who had a breast reduction because of back pain were fatties. i think on top of what you mention, a little cardio and clean diet would be a great addition.

i have yet to see a skinny or fit girl who has back pain from big boobs.

TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You mean girls are losing their GOOD fat and keeping the bad? Weird...