Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Thinking of moving to Australia (srs) AUS miscers plz aware me

I just graduated from college with a degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management, and my step-dad offered to buy me a one-way ticket to AUS to start my career. Aside from being afraid of the plane flight there, I'm pretty afraid of being that far from home, without knowing ANYONE.

Where are the best places to live? Do Americans fit in well? What's the weather like? Can I watch American football on TV there? Are there black ppl there?

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FARVIN View Post
    my step-dad offered to buy me a one-way ticket to AUS
    lol'd.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just graduated from college with a degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management, and my step-dad offered to buy me a one-way ticket to AUS to start my career. Aside from being afraid of the plane flight there, I'm pretty afraid of being that far from home, without knowing ANYONE.

Where are the best places to live? Do Americans fit in well? What's the weather like? Can I watch American football on TV there? Are there black ppl there?
    lmao

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuk off we're full lolwut
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    lol'd.
    Originally Posted by Skeptical_Hippo View Post
    lmao
    haha I guess it sounds like he's trying to get rid of me.. but I don't live in the same state as him. He and my mom want me to live it up because I don't have any baggage here. No kids, gf, animals, real job, etc..

Originally Posted by rawrburritos View Post
    fuk off we're full lolwut
    ok so Sydney sucks because it's full of ppl like you?

CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and my step-dad offered to buy me a one-way ticket to AUS to start my career.
    Originally Posted by FARVIN
    I like butt secks
    Making a career of takin it up the pooper eh?

Not surprised why your step daddy wants you on the other side of the world.

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)

first of all, sydney is the best city in aus.
    americans fit in no problem.
    weather is random.
    i've never seen american football.
    there's no american blacks, but there's some black-skinned people in some areas i never visit.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok so Sydney sucks because it's full of ppl like you?
    now i really am notsureifsrs

people are lol'ing at you because you think you can buy a one way ticket to australia and just fly over, walk right in and start working
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    with your degree i would move to either melbourne, beacuse of its tourism or queensland. You could possibly get a job up near hamilton island etc. Big tourism market.

Make sure you watch out for drop bears, also how much kangaroo riding experience do you have? would you say a little or alot?

Dont buy a place with a pool, get alot of problems with people getting eaten by crocodiles who decide to make it there new home

SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best place to live depends on money and what you want out of life. Some wanna live in a rural area, others in cities or coastal areas.

Weather also depends where you live, Melbourne can be sunny one min, then crazy hail storm the next. Hot as phuck up north in the tropics. Im in Brisbane, pretty stable weather here generally.

American football isnt on standard TV (that I know of) but its probably on Cable TV.

Yes black people, multicultural country remember. Largely depends what suburb you're in though. 90% of my suburb is blacks,l ots of Samoan's, Nigerians, Kiwi's etc (no racist)

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op, Queensland (sunshine state) is the capital of tourism in Aus. Always plenty of work for experienced and educated people in this industry. Americans fit right in, our culture is almost identical to yours and Americans are well liked. American football is shown on ESPN channel. Weather is similar to California in Queensland, but further north you go, more like Florida
    pick it up and put it down

ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000) ToyStoryBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah there is NFL on tv sometimes. Just watched the Bucks vs Bobcats the other night. Weather is fairly unpredictable but generally quite nice (Sydney).

There are black people here but not like african americans, quite nice people, most of them are 1st generation

Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    first of all, sydney is the best city in aus.
    americans fit in no problem.
    weather is random.
    i've never seen american football.
    there's no american blacks, but there's some black-skinned people in some areas i never visit.
    What's great about Sydney? Is it near the coast?

Originally Posted by rawrburritos View Post
    now i really am notsureifsrs

people are lol'ing at you because you think you can buy a one way ticket to australia and just fly over, walk right in and start working
    My mom thinks she know someone who could help me get a job. Idk where her friend lives tho..

Originally Posted by lukeaye View Post
    with your degree i would move to either melbourne, beacuse of its tourism or queensland. You could possibly get a job up near hamilton island etc. Big tourism market.

Make sure you watch out for drop bears, also how much kangaroo riding experience do you have? would you say a little or alot?

Dont buy a place with a pool, get alot of problems with people getting eaten by crocodiles who decide to make it there new home
    Drop bears?

Kangaroos?

they look comfy

Originally Posted by SwampBaron View Post
    Best place to live depends on money and what you want out of life. Some wanna live in a rural area, others in cities or coastal areas.

Weather also depends where you live, Melbourne can be sunny one min, then crazy hail storm the next. Hot as phuck up north in the tropics. Im in Brisbane, pretty stable weather here generally.

American football isnt on standard TV (that I know of) but its probably on Cable TV.

Yes black people, multicultural country remember. Largely depends what suburb you're in though. 90% of my suburb is blacks,l ots of Samoan's, Nigerians, Kiwi's etc (no racist)

Brisbane..? Where is it now hot as hell? I hear AUS gets pretty hot

Support your local Rebels Erevan's Avatar
    Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With quals like that, cya here on the GC brah

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Op, Queensland (sunshine state) is the capital of tourism in Aus. Always plenty of work for experienced and educated people in this industry. Americans fit right in, our culture is almost identical to yours and Americans are well liked. American football is shown on ESPN channel. Weather is similar to California in Queensland, but further north you go, more like Florida
    Cool, I'll have to research it more.

Originally Posted by ToyStoryBro View Post
    Yeah there is NFL on tv sometimes. Just watched the Bucks vs Bobcats the other night. Weather is fairly unpredictable but generally quite nice (Sydney).

There are black people here but not like african americans, quite nice people, most of them are 1st generation
    That sounds perfect.

Originally Posted by Erevan View Post
    With quals like that, cya here on the GC brah
    quals?

vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i will say this and probably get shot down by other aussie miscers. but here goes
    brisbane is the place to live(or if you are in to the fake lifestyle and beaches, the gold coast )
    brisbane is so laid back, awesome weather.. i would compare it with florida to be honest.

house prices are lower in brisbane then melbourne and sydney, but where ever you choose the lifestyle is awesome down here... you shouldnt face to much of a hard time for being american,.

SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwampBaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brisbane..? Where is it now hot as hell? I hear AUS gets pretty hot

(May-July is winter)

Originally Posted by vz1985 View Post
    i will say this and probably get shot down by other aussie miscers. but here goes
    brisbane is the place to live(or if you are in to the fake lifestyle and beaches, the gold coast )
    brisbane is so laid back, awesome weather.. i would compare it with florida to be honest.

house prices are lower in brisbane then melbourne and sydney, but where ever you choose the lifestyle is awesome down here... you shouldnt face to much of a hard time for being american,.
    Cool, I was just reading about it. I wonder how long the flight is? GA-Brisbane

Originally Posted by SwampBaron View Post

(May-July is winter)

wtf is this Celsius shyt?

vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well i did a trip last year from brisbane to LA beleive it was about 12 hours... maybe 13

wtf is this Celsius shyt?
    http://tinyurl.com/d2t98s

MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    australia > US

celsius is what we use to measure temperature... we dont use farenheit.
    freezing point is 0 and it goes up or down from there... makes sense.

another pro for moving to oz.. minimum wage is alot higher

Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Best place to live is either Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide.

Americans fit in fine, its pretty much America in a nicer area.

Yes NFL is readily available, if you want you can get Pay TV which is what most do and get channels like ESPN which show all major American codes live and on delay if not its on free to air tv on a channel called ONE HD.

Yes there are black people, not as many as America but still quite a few.

so the best place to live is in a big city? What's wrong with Perth or Alice Springs?

so the best place to live is in a big city? What's wrong with Perth or Alice Springs?
    i hear perth is a wonderful place, its just so far from the rest of oz... its something like the most remote capital city in the world(being the most distance from another major city)

alice springs never been, would probably be a place to visit but not set your self up in ...

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    move to alice springs, you will love it

Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Usually the Western and Northern states are more like the South in America.

Alice Springs is hot and full of redneck types + scary creatures.

Stick to the east coast if you want a more modern style life with good people and good beaches etc.

Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    move to alice springs, you will love it
    this. alice springs comes in after sydney for sure. it's cheaper to live there and about 10 x more job opportunities, and there's a growing nightlife. lots of tourism too.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.