Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: uneven sternum

Stats: 197 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1437
    codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000) codhead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit codhead's BodySpace

uneven sternum

just a side note, i've already been to the doctor about this, and he said there was nothing to worry about. i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem or if they have an idea of cause....basically, the right side of my sternum is elevated from the left side of it. it's almost like there is a step from the left ribs to the right ribs. i would have to say about 2/3 of the way to the bottom of my sternum the disparity is at its highest at about 1/4 in. or so. had trouble finding information on the internet. any help is appreciated.

Link_pad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sternum

I have exactly the same my right sternum is bigger than the other side, my doctor joked to me and said theres no cure. Well he lied there is.
    There are special clinics dotted around that do cardiac operations to correct on the NHS. I haven't done mine yet as the operation sounds nasty.

but i know what u mean getting paranoid and all !!

Paddy

Stats: 6'5", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 43558
    proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit proteinpump's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by codhead View Post
    just a side note, i've already been to the doctor about this, and he said there was nothing to worry about. i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem or if they have an idea of cause....basically, the right side of my sternum is elevated from the left side of it. it's almost like there is a step from the left ribs to the right ribs. i would have to say about 2/3 of the way to the bottom of my sternum the disparity is at its highest at about 1/4 in. or so. had trouble finding information on the internet. any help is appreciated.
    If you are going to fuk fat pigs I would suggest not letting them ride you on top.
    Protein+Pump= Freak of Nature....... I have turned to "the dark side"

NO HOMO!!

It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
    Muhammad Ali

Women want me and guy's wanna be me!

I have never had a bad day in my life!

Link_pad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have no idea have you what its like to grow up not being normal to be bullied for being different. It gets you so paranoid even councilling and medication doesn't cure the feeling of being inferior.

So for you to come up with a lame joke like that just reminds me of how thoughtless some people are out there are.

I want to get something of my chest the thing is the saying is literal, and nobodies laughing !!

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9660
    jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbrolli86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jbrolli86's BodySpace

Sternum

Originally Posted by Link_pad View Post
    I have exactly the same my right sternum is bigger than the other side, my doctor joked to me and said theres no cure. Well he lied there is.
    There are special clinics dotted around that do cardiac operations to correct on the NHS. I haven't done mine yet as the operation sounds nasty.

but i know what u mean getting paranoid and all !!

Paddy
    Hey can any of you crack your sternum?....I can.