Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breast Implants

She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Breast Implants

I work out a bit. And because of that I have a muscular chest. I know alot of fitness girls and female bodybuliders who have breast implants. Well anyway, I want them. I need to know how long is recovery and The many ways to get them. I sure there is wemon out there that can teach me a trick or too. I will feel so much more complete if I had them. I got a pick but(From squatting) and you know I want to look complete. Thanks alot
    She-Ra

Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want them too!!!!!!!!

Gotta be complete.
    Lead..Follow..Or Get Out Of The Way!!!

07-02-02 170 lbs 5'5" 36% bf
    12-24-02 147 lbs
    03-14-03 152 lbs 25% bf
    03-20-03 150 lbs 24% bf

ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000)
    you need therapy if you feel implants will make you complete

oh well, get the credit card out
    and buy completeness......for awhile!
    "i just might fade into Bolivian" ~ MIKE TYSON

Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Viola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Get Real

And what are you doing over here in the womens general chat forum? If you are such a rock crusher where blowjobs rule then you should go to the sex forum.

When we are referring to being complete it means well proportioned. Not all women need a man to make them complete.

And She-Ra you go girl. If they will make you feel more balanced go get them.
    Lead..Follow..Or Get Out Of The Way!!!

07-02-02 170 lbs 5'5" 36% bf
    12-24-02 147 lbs
    03-14-03 152 lbs 25% bf
    03-20-03 150 lbs 24% bf

ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000)
    GET REAL?..... so you say

what's real about saline?

what's proportioned? 36D....35D
    34DD

your eyes can get out of proportion if you look too long and hard at yourself in the mirror!

let alone all the health related complications of breast augmentation for YEARS TOO COME!

all because of porportions

YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!

....oh great oral sex does rule!
    tell me it's not important for a long fulfilling sexlife with your partner.
    "i just might fade into Bolivian" ~ MIKE TYSON

She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking thanks for being so awesome

Thanks for the reply. I want implants bad. I am gald you understand where I am coming from when I say complete. Thanks again
    She-Ra

D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D&G_S sexy toe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I'm fine with my breasts.

They are a pert shapely good sized, 36c
    Express Yourself, Don't Repress Yourself!!

BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She-Ra is already hot, can only make you better!
    Today we'll become bigger, stronger, and better looking....
    -Coach Lowery
    ________
    ...and the cause for all this mess...Frank Stallone
    ________
    Odoyle Rules!
    ________

Saratoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was going to get them but after what my aunt went through
    I am going to try another alternative before & if I get them. Implants would defiantly be my last resort.
    My Aunt ended up rupturing one , She didn't know, it was leaking slowly inside her for more then a year & this ended up causing her to brake out in seizers at any time as well as permanent skin disfigurement .
    Have you tried other alternatives?
    Brava, or other new herbal breast enhancers?

Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    acutally implants are much safer these days since they are filled with saline rather than silicone. Saline will not harm the body if implants rupture. Over the muscle is the best option if you lift alot of wts. but make sure your doc. overfills them so that they do not ripple. Be prepared to be totally unmobile for 2-3 days that includes getting up to go to the bath room........these tasks become impossible and you need constant care for about 2 days.

I think the biggest pain created after surgery is the extremely tight braces they make you wear.......this gives you one back ache from hell besides the nauseousness from the anesthesia. Getting them over the muscle is alot less painful than under the muscle.

Good luck with your decision! Just make sure you do it for yourself and no one else!!

Aussie GIRL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please- no-one take offence- but is there a way you can make sure your implants do not become overly obvious when you get really lean?? I have noticed some girls where the lines really stand out on stage.
    Just wondering....

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re: Breast Implants

Originally posted by She-Ra
    I work out a bit. And because of that I have a muscular chest. I know alot of fitness girls and female bodybuliders who have breast implants. Well anyway, I want them. I need to know how long is recovery and The many ways to get them. I sure there is wemon out there that can teach me a trick or too. I will feel so much more complete if I had them. I got a pick but(From squatting) and you know I want to look complete. Thanks alot
    She-Ra
    Probably the best in the biz is Dr Nadler. Also has some good info for you. See:

http://www.drnadler.com/
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

bikini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi She-Ra! Well if you haven't had the surgery yet and are still interested, you should check out Dr. Leonard Roudner in Coral Gables, Florida. He is an awesome artist especially when it comes to breast augmentations. It's usaully a 4 or 5 month wait so that should give you an idea of his reputation. His website is: www.drlennyroudner.com.Check out some of his work.

Good Luck!!
    Last edited by bikini; 02-22-2003 at 10:55 AM.

Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hedwig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
    She-Ra
    I just got mine in May and I love, love, love them. I got the silcone gel ones. The doctor told me that if you work out a bunch that they are better because they don't migrate. Also, since it is a gel there isn't a risk of leaking. Recovery wasnt' bad. I was running again one month out....Walking (on the treadmill) about 10 days after.....lifting weights (light at first and increasing every week after) after 2 weeks. It took a while before I could do a chin up again. I don't work my chest though. I stopped lifting chest because the implants are needing to drop and everytime I worked my chest the muscles were tightening (obviously). It was feeling counterproductive. They still have a little bit to drop yet so I am going to hold off on lifting chest for a while longer. Other girls with older implants may have more info on lifting chest after implants. Mine are still pretty new and my experience is limited. I don't regret getting them at all. Highly recommend it! Best of luck!!

lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Aussie GIRL View Post
    Please- no-one take offence- but is there a way you can make sure your implants do not become overly obvious when you get really lean?? I have noticed some girls where the lines really stand out on stage.
    Just wondering....
    I agree with what you are saying.

I can understand wanting to have a fuller chest. But often the too-big breast implants are soooo obvious on women, especially fit women. When it looks like two perfectly round melons were bolted on to your chest with a huge, deep cavity between them, its like "there goes someone with breast implants!"

I'm sure that's not your goal, to make it look like you obviously had them done? I would err on the side of smaller if I were you!

check out this website: http://awfulplasticsurgery.com

look at where a lot of those boob jobs went wrong, take those pictures to the doctor and say "Please, lets avoid this at ALL costs!"

good luck, I hope you get what you are looking for.
    You don't lose weight to get healthy. You get healthy to lose weight.

lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh, and definitely don't let THIS happen to you!

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/2...et-of-breasts/
    You don't lose weight to get healthy. You get healthy to lose weight.

nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicsonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Getting implants is very painful from what I have seen. You do want them to get them placed over your muscle rather than under since you are body building, but I would recommend a rather subtle size because there is no 'extra skin' that just magically appears to cover your implants, so you have to stretch your current skin to be able to cover them. I believe the procedure is that you must massage/stretch your skin for a few weeks a few days after the surgery is complete. I also believe the more the skin is stretched out, the less obvious it is that you have implants, but either it is: too painful for most to massage, or it's a fad to be completely obvious that you have implants.

Asp0429 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=lilly_julia;372231741]oh, and definitely don't let THIS happen to you!

First, I personally recommend them UNDER the muscle. I had them over in 1990 and when you lean out it is obvious. Complications of capsular contracture is also more common over the muscle. This is when scar tissue forms and and squeezes the implant making them hard and in some cases, causing them to rupture. They are MORE natural looking under the muscl. I also recommend taking part in the size and taking your time. You may be surprised at the size for your measurements. High profile stick out more. If you go for a normal profile implant in a bigger size they will be more natural, wider, and with less space between.

I have silicone and they are more natural, heavier, and softer than the saline. I just had them replaced and put under the muscle in 2008. My first set were put in over the muscle in 1990. I had stage 4 capsular contracture and both implants had ruptured unknowingly. The scar tissue was so hard you really couldnt tell they had ruptured.

I just had to start physical therapy for an injury to my shoulder/neck area. My pt guys says there is no reason to lift chest with implants. Work on back to keep your shoulders back. He specifically gave me this advice because of the implants.
    Failure is NOT an option!

You can give a person many things, but motivation comes from the heart!

I want results...yesterday!

Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lilly_julia View Post
    If you go for a normal profile implant in a bigger size they will be more natural, wider, and with less space between.
    Not quite true.

Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1) Under the muscle. you dont get the round balloon look

2) my doc made me bring him pictures of breast augs- 3 that were too small, 3 that were too big, and 3 that were just right. instead of telling him a size i wanted..i went for a look i wanted. nobody knows i have implants unless i tell them. they fit my body

3) i have saline (silicone wasnt reapproved for 1st timers when i got mine). As a reference, i am about 5'4'' 125lbs, went from an A to a C with only 270ccs (fairly small implants).

4) silicone leaks dont cause brain seizures..silicone doesnt dissolve in your blood or move around the body, if it leaks out of the implant it will stay right there next to the implant. may cause disfigurement of the breast but no huge health problems(thats why they got reapproved!!!)

5) i couldnt sit up by myself for a few days and it hurt to drive for a few weeks. didnt lift upper body for a few months.

6) i now lift chest as heavy as possible with no problems

7) i sometimes have dreams that they pop and ill wake up with one boob...its scary!!
    "Ohm Shanti Shanti Shanti"

StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just spent waayyyy tooo long looking at that awful surgery site lol
    Success is believing in what you can do, and doing it better every time.

Live Fit and Get Fit!
    LiveFitwithStephanie.com

dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did think about having breast implants at one point cause mine are tiny................However, I've just recently had a breast cancer scare. I found a tiny lump, the size of a pea and had to wait forever for tests......when I eventually got my tests the doc said it may be cancerous and I had to have a core biopsy. Those 5 days waiting for the results were awful! Luckily, mine came back negative.

I think now, that had I gone for implants I may never have noticed that lump....and it might have been cancerous. I may have tiny breasts but I know its really easy to check them for anything suspicious. You not be able to feel lumps and bumps so easily with implants.

Now I look at my tiny breasts......although barely an A cup, I see they are well formed and not droppy due to my weight lifting. Infact, I could call them cute. I now see how perfect they are! I would no way touch implants now!
    Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one!

Journal 2011- "Bring On The Muscle Part II: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136157271

Registered User petitpowerhouse's Avatar
    petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) petitpowerhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    acutally implants are much safer these days since they are filled with saline rather than silicone. Saline will not harm the body if implants rupture. Over the muscle is the best option if you lift alot of wts. but make sure your doc. overfills them so that they do not ripple. Be prepared to be totally unmobile for 2-3 days that includes getting up to go to the bath room........these tasks become impossible and you need constant care for about 2 days.

I think the biggest pain created after surgery is the extremely tight braces they make you wear.......this gives you one back ache from hell besides the nauseousness from the anesthesia. Getting them over the muscle is alot less painful than under the muscle.

Good luck with your decision! Just make sure you do it for yourself and no one else!!
    Okay kind of the right information but not quite. Yes implants are safer these days, but no they are not all made of saline. You have the option of going for silicone which is preferable if you have low body fat as it has a lower chance of rippling for a more natural appearance. Going over the muscle is a horrible option if you have low body fat because the implant would be very visible and fake looking, but of course your surgeon could recommend where the best placement would be which would likely be under the muscle. If you do decide on saline and they overfill be aware that there is a greater chance of implant rupture.
    Tight braces are sometimes offered by plastic surgeons but not all, you will get back pain and tightness regardless of if you have worn one or not. I was simply given a strap over the top of the implants and nothing more, no special bras, etc. and I healed within a week, but everyone is different.
    My advice would be to do your research very well and make sure that you have a board certified plastic surgeon no matter what.
    Good luck :-)
    "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe," - Albert Einstein

Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had mine done in 2007 when I was 24. I had always thought my breasts were too small. I was very self conscience. I had been saving for years to pay for them. If I could go back and "rethink" my surgery, I would. They have been nothing but trouble. I've had capsular contracture (cc) 2x with one of them. Thank God when I got them done I bought a warranty which covers some of the expenses, but the surgery is still over $2,000 to get one fixed. I have massaged them at least daily since I've gotten them. My DR also told me there were less chances of capsular contracture if they were placed under the muscle-so that's where mine are. Thought I was being smart doing that. I had the mentality that something like that wouldn't happen to ME. My DR said the chances of a cc were less than 10%.

My cc is very painful. It feels like my breast is hard and stuck in one spot. I'm trying to wait until this summer to have it fixed again. So for right now I just keep massaging and lay on my stomach whenever possible to help try and break the scar tissue that has formed. When I workout I have to wear two sports bras (size D) or they bounce all over-especially when I run or do step aerobics. If you get them, just make sure you've saved double what they cost-in case you have to have them fixed and don't use the DR's credit provider-interest rate is very high!

P.S. If you're self conscience about your smaller breasts now-imagine having one (or both) that feels hard as a rock, doesn't move, is painful, and looks just plain disfigured. It sucks!

JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dawndm View Post
    I did think about having breast implants at one point cause mine are tiny................However, I've just recently had a breast cancer scare. I found a tiny lump, the size of a pea and had to wait forever for tests......when I eventually got my tests the doc said it may be cancerous and I had to have a core biopsy. Those 5 days waiting for the results were awful! Luckily, mine came back negative.

I think now, that had I gone for implants I may never have noticed that lump....and it might have been cancerous. I may have tiny breasts but I know its really easy to check them for anything suspicious. You not be able to feel lumps and bumps so easily with implants.

Now I look at my tiny breasts......although barely an A cup, I see they are well formed and not droppy due to my weight lifting. Infact, I could call them cute. I now see how perfect they are! I would no way touch implants now!
    I spoke to the doctor about this. She said with the implant it is actually easier to find lumps with the implant. They also do more readings when you get your mamogram done.

tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just saw this thread this morning. I have breast implants and have had them for almost 10 years now. I am going to the doctors this morning for a consultation to get mine removed and to get a reduction/lift. I loved them when I got them and am finally sick of them because of all the working out I do. They get in the way and make it very difficult to find clothing for myself and mine were done proportionate to my body and I am 6'1. I am a 36DD and was a 36C. I miss my normal size.

I just want those thinking of getting them that you may not like them after a while and then want to get them taken out. I have never had any problem with them and luckily you can't even tell. They aren't hard and it was done inexpensively AND safe in Oklahoma.

Please think about it long and hard though.

M

Barbann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Implants

Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I just got mine in May and I love, love, love them. I got the silcone gel ones. The doctor told me that if you work out a bunch that they are better because they don't migrate. Also, since it is a gel there isn't a risk of leaking. Recovery wasnt' bad. I was running again one month out....Walking (on the treadmill) about 10 days after.....lifting weights (light at first and increasing every week after) after 2 weeks. It took a while before I could do a chin up again. I don't work my chest though. I stopped lifting chest because the implants are needing to drop and everytime I worked my chest the muscles were tightening (obviously). It was feeling counterproductive. They still have a little bit to drop yet so I am going to hold off on lifting chest for a while longer. Other girls with older implants may have more info on lifting chest after implants. Mine are still pretty new and my experience is limited. I don't regret getting them at all. Highly recommend it! Best of luck!!
    Looking to buy a good support bra to workout in after implants.Does anybody know of one that holds the girls in good?

JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayGor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Barbann View Post
    Looking to buy a good support bra to workout in after implants.Does anybody know of one that holds the girls in good?
    I'd also like to know this one. Also, I am getting mine done in 1.5 months and my surgeon (Dr.Honeycutt in bismark) does supply one bra that I am to wear for one month 24/7. Does anyone know where I could find a second or 3rd one similar to the one she will be providing? As one bra, 24/7.. I can't imagine i'm going to have the greatest hygiene after.

Barbann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Shock Absorber Bra

Originally Posted by JayGor View Post
    I'd also like to know this one. Also, I am getting mine done in 1.5 months and my surgeon (Dr.Honeycutt in bismark) does supply one bra that I am to wear for one month 24/7. Does anyone know where I could find a second or 3rd one similar to the one she will be providing? As one bra, 24/7.. I can't imagine i'm going to have the greatest hygiene after.
    Has any body have a Shock Absorber Bra? I have herd it is the best bra for running holds the girl in place. Im a 36c I would like to know what size to buy?This is my second breast implant surgery I had saline that inflated on one side and a fold on the other side I only had them for 2 years.I just got silicone 1 month a go I want to start running agian and lifting wts. Also will lifting affected my implants .Herd that I shouldnt do chest lifting.If that is true what kind of lifting can i do? I want to take care of my girls.Dont want to have a nother surgery.

Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't been on the boards for a long time...and was browsing when I found this thread. I figured I would toss in my 2 cents.

I was never endowed, filling out an A cup. I started training to fill out my figure...a typical ballet dancer, I was a beanpole with no hips or boobs. I managed to build myself a nice physique and put on 30 pounds over the alst 12 years of training...yep...I was 80 pounds when I started out.
    I LOVE having muscle. But, after dieting down for competitions a few times, even my meager A cups never came back. Separated pecs are an awesome badge of honor...but didn't do much for looking feminine in a bikini.

I got my girls a year and a half ago and couldn't be happier. I went under the muscle with the new silicone gel and didn't find it particularly painful at all; regular tylenol was more than enough for me. My implants are relatively conservative (339 cc's) but brought me from an AA to a DD. Even though that sounds huge, they don't look like it. Most people can't even tell I've had surgery. My BF says they even feel like natural breats tissue. I am THRILLED with my results! My figure is now perfectly purportioned and not "fake" looking at all.

As for training, I never went back to hard workouts. My pecs were extremely developped and so now I just do maintenance work with presses, flies ect.
    Cardio wise, they do bounce...a lot! A good support bra is sooo important...afterall you don't want to invest this much money on your boobs and have them go south.
    The company Lululemon makes a great bra that holds them in place, even when running. The model is called, oh so appropriately "ta-ta tamer".

My words for haters? Whatever. I made this decision for me and my reasons for doing so don't have to make sense to anyone BUT me. Don't like my boobs? Don't look at 'em. You can stick your judgemental opinions and snarky comments right up your....