CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000)

Met Patrick Richardson today.

My girlfriend first met him and his girlfriend (along with 2 others) at a restaurant where she waitresses. My girlfriend found out who he was and got his business card. Turns out that he owns a supplement store rather close to where we live (about 10 minutes away).

So her and I decided to go by there today so I could meet him. All I really have to say is that he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He was really cool, down to earth, and gave my girlfriend some great advice on training/dieting etc. Not to mention that he had wholesale prices in his store which I plan on shopping there from now on.

I didn't really ask him too many questions (guess I was nervous or something) but we talked to him for about 20 minutes or so while we were there. I plan on goin back sometime in the near future when I get a little more money to buy some supplements and stuff from him.

Here is a picture of him for those that may not recognize his name.

I also found out that he is guest posing a bodybuilding show they are holding at my school over the summer. June 9th at NC State they are having a show and me and a few other guys heard about it in the gym but weren't to sure if it was true. Turns out that it is indeed true, and I definitely plan on attending it.
    1\*

The more you sweat in training and practice, the less you’re likely to bleed on the street.

Be the victor - Not the victim

Sheepdog #57